Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

parijataka

Country flag
I do believe Defcon1 is an ID that seeks to create a positive vibe towards Pakistan from what he/she has been posting from the beginning.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
this thread certainly confirms indians unlimited obsession with Pakistan

poor guys

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Certainly you'll feel this way if you are a Pakistani. The other day Chinese were saying the same thing.
not just me being a Pakistani or a Chinese
but many indians as well

the liberal indians.the Indian i have met in reality.the indians i know

though the typical Indian wont

and the latter type are abundant in this forum

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Everyone. Take a break and when you come back, avoid replying to each other's posts.
I mean most of you already know that it would only be a brawl. Post only if you have anything on the topic.
So those who feel like may raise their opinion about the thread and those who don't agree may please ignore.
But honestly I think all of you have already said whatever you had to, so best would be to refrain now as going on and on doesn't help anyway.
I'm just trying keep a thread running.

Regards,
Virendra

mayfair

not just me being a Pakistani or a Chinese
but many indians as well

the liberal indians.the Indian i have met in reality.the indians i know

though the typical Indian wont

and the latter type are abundant in this forum
Oh yes the same ones who told you that Col Purohit was enjoying barbecue and jacuzzi in jail (or something to that effect) isn't it?

As for being obsessed, take a look at some of the news articles that appear in the rags of yours or TV programs. None of them are ever complete without bringing India into the picture. For fcuk sake, you so-called news programs, full of Indian melodies in background.

In fact the only folks truly blessed with Pakis are WKKs and a few Islamists in J&K and elewhere in the country. The rest of us? We enjoy taking a piss out of your sorry arse and to your credit you do provide them in abundance..

nimo_cn

Country flag
This thread has been started so that some people who have no lives and no moral fiber can get at least some form of amusement by making fun of others.
I feel sad for those whose minds are twisted by their grudge against Pakistan.

That is because India is not a failed state.
Depends on what the benchmark is. By no means is India a successful country.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Certainly you'll feel this way if you are a Pakistani. The other day Chinese were saying the same thing.
Because that is fact.

'China is an obsession for India': Kissinger's book
Kissinger is of the opinion that India does not matter much to China but to India, China not only matters a lot but is an obsession.
‘India’s China obsession is silly’
'India's China obsession is silly'

The third thing is, whatever increase in India's economic position and political importance occurs will occur in the context of teamwork, with other countries that are also making progress. This intense obsession of how we can catch up with China is silly. We should take joy in the fact that a poor country like China is making progress. If I have concern it is that there is other progress I would like to see in China, in having a multi-party democracy.

The obsession is silly and annoying.

mayfair

Because that is fact.
Fantastic. Citing Kissinger to butttress your argument. I suppose it would be then only fair to quote Ishihara on Nanking.

The obsession is silly and annoying.
And yet, here you are, strutting around like a pompous ponce on an Indian forum (though I understand that a bloke needs to make a living), while few of us would be found dead on a Chicom one. Wonder who is obsessed now.

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
Don't feel sad because we are really happy......yeah telling from my own experience.

nimo_cn said:
Frankly speaking china is like a cult organization.CPC has brainwashed people into believing all sort of stupid things.

agentperry

and same goes with pakistan. so one failed nation( by cpc) is mocking another failed nation(by the holy grail). what small eyes have to do here. abscond dragon jarakuta

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

And I feel sad that chinese are slaves of CCP who abuses (physically) pakis on a daily basis! ;)

Yeah and CCP owned China is a success story if India in not! :D

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

This is real or fake ?

Last edited by a moderator:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Fantastic. Citing Kissinger to butttress your argument. I suppose it would be then only fair to quote Ishihara on Nanking.
Just for the record, I quoted more than Kissinger.

http://www.indianexpress.com/oldStory/75793/

This is from The Indian Express.

And yet, here you are, strutting around like a pompous ponce on an Indian forum (though I understand that a bloke needs to make a living), while few of us would be found dead on a Chicom one. Wonder who is obsessed now.
I rarely touch on threads about Indian issues, if this forum could have left China alone, I bet no Chinese members will stay here. But we all know that is not going to happen as long as Indians are still obsessed with China.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles