Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

thethinker

Country flag
These Pakis started a bogus thread about "Peace returning to Pakistan" and I posted how there are increased attacks and killings of Paki Journalists.

ISI is killing journalists so they don't report anything critical of Pakistan and make fabricated propoganda.

Pakistan's Descent into Chaos: Terrorist & Drone Attacks
They can believe whatever ISI fabricated nonsense they wish to among themselves in Pak forums.

Spreading that filth here on an Indian forum and that too a defence oriented forum is unacceptable.

thethinker

Country flag
Ghazi army propaganda. Actually claiming that they defeated India in 1965 war. Shameless people. :pound:

"A day of resilience &unflinching resolve.Our armed forces together with whole nation defeated a much bigger enemy& shattered their dreams"

Reality check :

'History in Pakistan has been badly treated'

http://www.dawn.com/news/1204953

KARACHI: With Pakistan just two days away from observing Defence Day and marking the 50th anniversary of the 1965 war, historian and political economist Dr S. Akbar Zaidi dispelled ‘the victory myth’, saying that there can be no a bigger lie, as Pakistan lost terribly.

People are unaware of this fact because the history that is taught in Pakistan is from an ideological viewpoint, said Dr Zaidi during his thought-provoking lecture titled ‘Questioning Pakistan’s history’. “Students are not taught the history of the people of Pakistan rather it is focused on the making of Pakistan,” he said.

DFI_COAS

Ex Fighter pilot and now a brainwashed jihadi! What a nation!
Imagine how many such brainwashed idiots are there in Pak Army!

upload_2015-9-20_1-52-14.png

Blackwater

jihadi anchor shahid masood watch after 2 min

randi standard of paki media and its madrasa educated anchor

Last edited:

guru-dutt

probably she didnt watch paki c grade mujras, hefty aunties showing their huge assets would put any BW item girl to shame.
as they say here in old delhi ... par updesh kushal bahutere=its easy to give expert advice to others

pakies actualli are a victim of there own false and inflated egos and martial race bravado and thats the main reason they try to analuse anthing thru a prism of racism and islam as they deu to there own fixations have lost the ability to judge a situation on merit and thats the main reason they tend to live in a parallel universe built on glories of the past and denayl and conspiracy theories look at them had they taken the other way.... khair jane do sannu ki :D

vayuu1

Country flag
Just go to youtube and see what kind of bullshyte they say in the form of jihadi tarane , kashmir banega pakistan? Ghantaa banega pakistan.

kafir kaur

Country flag
let them say anything on youtube, twitter, fb.. the fact is they cant do shit. they have been trying for 68 yrs now loosing half of their country in process. in the words of ajit doval "another 26/11 and u loose balochistan".:laugh:
@guru-dutt , check this thread out from the start, if you are a paki basher this is the best place for you.:biggrin2:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
jahil shahid masood phir aya apni jahil analysis ke sath:pound::pound::pound::pound:

watch after 10 min

Expected from Pakistanis.

Let me make it clear what Modi is doing in UN meet.

He went there

1) To seek investments and to project India as an attractive investment destinations.

2) To present his arguments regarding UN reforms and security council permanent seat.

3) Technology co operation in IT and defense with US firms.

4) Also about India's role in tacking Global issues like climate change, terrorism etc...etc...

I think he is accomplishing those tasks well,

As an Indian I am proud about the attention he is getting abroad.
India will rise, establish itself as one of the pillars to define this century !!

Last edited:

indiatester

Country flag
jahil shahid masood phir aya apni jahil analysis ke sath:pound::pound::pound::pound:

watch after 10 min

I can understand this coming from Pakistan.
But the points being raised are no different from those made by the "analysts", "journalists", "intellectuals", "civil society" and "opposition" and that scares the sh!t out of me.

hyder99

C'mon Indians you people seem so hyper obsessed with Pakistan. If India believes it can wipe Pakistan off from the face of the earth than why haven't you tried it as of yet even after having an army 6 times the size of ours. Despite that Pakistan is still standing strong and moving ahead. Just ponder a bit on this aspect.

Sent from my LG-F400L using Tapatalk

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
C'mon Indians you people seem so hyper obsessed with Pakistan. If India believes it can wipe Pakistan off from the face of the earth than why haven't you tried it as of yet even after having an army 6 times the size of ours. Despite that Pakistan is still standing strong and moving ahead. Just ponder a bit on this aspect.

We like to bleed our enemy. East pakistan is no more and now it's balochistan's turn to get freedom and after that sindhu desh :)

kafir kaur

Country flag
why should india do anything at all, when pakland is in auto destruction mode.
we are having fun watching you guys kill each other. bring it on.

thethinker

Country flag

Its because we are scared deep down that if Pakis get wiped off, then the idiotic musings of Pakistan thread will be empty and we will lose a source of entertainment far better than Indian TV shows and movies combined.

P.S : This is the very thread that provides Indians an endless source of entertainment whether browsing from phones or tablets or computers.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles