You have 3 wishes free

Soul83

Propose a topic what i should talk about in a video or what i should do (making a hand sign or such or play a song of your wish etc). Ill wait for some suggestions and the first 3 i liked best i will make a video about. Lets go!

P:S it is in members corner place for relaxed members discussion so dont attack me. thanks.

ghost

Propose a topic what i should talk about in a video or what i should do (making a hand sign or such or play a song of your wish etc). Ill wait for some suggestions and the first 3 i liked best i will make a video about. Lets go!

P:S it is in members corner place for relaxed members discussion so dont attack me. thanks.
Sir,
1 Make a video on racism in Austria,go to racist people and confront them with hard questions on their behavior,make a video while doing so,and record them passing racist abuse.Then after all this provide an introduction and details about " Roma" people.Interview few "Roma" on how they feel connected towards India ,how they are victims of racial abuse .In the end sing Indian national anthem jan gan man.You can name that video as "Roma the forgotten Indians".

2 If you want to make a fun video,let a very racist guy abuse you and pass racial slur,then
show him two small blood sample in a bottle,and ask him to identify which one is a 'white" blood and which a "brown" blood and capture his reaction.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Down a bottle of whiskey in one minute. I blacked out after half a bottle so ymmv.

Soul83

Sir,
1 Make a video on racism in Austria,go to racist people and confront them with hard questions on their behavior,make a video while doing so,and record them passing racist abuse.Then after all this provide an introduction and details about " Roma" people.Interview few "Roma" on how they feel connected towards India ,how they are victims of racial abuse .In the end sing Indian national anthem jan gan man.You can name that video as "Roma the forgotten Indians".

2 If you want to make a fun video,let a very racist guy abuse you and pass racial slur,then
show him two small blood sample in a bottle,and ask him to identify which one is a 'white" blood and which a "brown" blood and capture his reaction.
best post so far. but it is too heavy task to interview racist people and other romas. but something can be made out of your propose. i will A) talk about racism in Austria and Europe B) talk how im connected to india and C) sing the indian national anthem. those are the 3 for now. Later i might grant 3 more wishes. video coming soon.

Soul83

i granted also 3 wishes in another forum. and some of them had lots of good ideas, and i made many videos. here is one i would like to share here too. it is about how i would run a nation if i were president, a potential nation if i were president.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul83

My request is pending.
sorry bro but do you have another request? most requests were weird like stand on your head or drink a bottle of whiskey etc. i cant stand on my head and i dont have whiskey in my home. i dont drink alcohol

Soul83

there was a rap challenge on a other forum and i made a video too, i want to share.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles