Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@pmaitra,

Let me give you an example of reportage

choro, mat maro

And

choro mat, maro.

Words are the same, but the comma makes all the difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

jouni

pitiful @<a href="http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/members/jouni.html" target="_blank">jouni</a>, really get over yourself
Have you no sense of humor? This was mocking more finnish PM and President than Putin!

Country flag
How? I feel that Putin should have avoided coming to G20, but others should have behaved if he came.
Others should behave and not question Putin? He is a leader not some school kid
He would have been better of canceling then running away.

sgarg

Others should behave and not question Putin? He is a leader not some school kid
He would have been better of canceling then running away.
There is diplomatic niceties regarding leaders of sovereign countries. The conversation should be dignified. Ok these people have made their point. Now what??

Country flag
There is diplomatic niceties regarding leaders of sovereign countries. The conversation should be dignified. Ok these people have made their point. Now what??
VPutin should have expected he would be isolated , with sanctions against Russia and
More Sanctions possible his appearance was not significant. And the warships were over dramatic.

sgarg

Putin should have expected he would be isolated , with sanctions against Russia and
Sanctions possible his appearance was not significant. And the warships were over dramatic.
He chose to attend the meeting despite this risk. Maybe he saw a benefit in attending. I would consider him a polite person if he attended despite the risk of "shirt fronting".

The presence of ships is NOT A BIG ISSUE.

Not attending the final statement is also not such a big issue. He was there except last couple of hours on the second day.

How can anybody isolate President of Russia?? You say he was isolated?? Your wording is strange. There may be unpleasant talk but "isolating". What does that mean??

Country flag
He chose to attend the meeting despite this risk. Maybe he saw a benefit in attending. I would consider him a polite person if he attended despite the risk of "shirt fronting".

The presence of ships is NOT A BIG ISSUE.

Not attending the final statement is also not such a big issue. He was there except last couple of hours on the second day.

How can anybody isolate President of Russia?? You say he was isolated?? Your wording is strange. There may be unpleasant talk but "isolating". What does that mean??
Russia was politically and economically isolated in the summit.

http://rbth.com/international/2014/...at_g20_summit_as_putin_makes_early_41463.html

sgarg

Putin went for the opportunity to discuss with European leaders. This is the gist. The very fact that Putin wants to talk and convince others on his points proves he is neither a dictator nor a stubborn man.

The West gives no guarantees for security of Russian speakers in Ukraine. Basically there is a deadlock. Russia can chose to look away and let people be killed. Or he can continue to intervene despite the sanctions.

I think he will stay the course despite the sanctions.

We shall see how this turns out 5-6 months from now. Either Putin will give in; or he would not need to give in. It will depend mostly on how he manages Russia.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles