Defexpo 2012

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Ugav

Had the chat with one of the deginers, I told him my views, It would good to see the system on Weasel Platform..

This present system is a prototype..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
100s more waiting to be posted, have slight problem with net connecting, ASAP it get right will be posting back..

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
TATRA has got left hand drive, this will be used for moving heavy weight stuff (tanks and missiles etc)

If i am driver of TATRA on Indian road i dont want left hand drive specially when i have to move heavy loads at fast pace, i need to see road better specially who is going to overtake me. TATRA is scam as Army chief has said or hinted at :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
TATRA has got left hand drive, this will be used for moving heavy weight stuff (tanks and missiles etc)

If i am driver of TATRA on Indian road i dont want left hand drive specially when i have to move heavy loads at fast pace, i need to see road better specially who is going to overtake me. TATRA is scam as Army chief has said or hinted at :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:
I asked the Ashok layland representatives that ' Is that truck can carry or pull tanks carriers ? ' He was unable to answer that..

TATRA served Indian Army for long and these are good vehicles what is bad is the BEML the distributor..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ezsasa DEFEXPO-2022 Defence & Strategy 1248
H Defexpo 2020 Defence & Strategy 655
Pandora Questions to be asked during Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 11
sayareakd Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 446