Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
ROTHSCHILD OWNED & CONTROLLED BANKS:
Complete List of BANKS Owned/Controlled by the Rothschild Family | Humans Are Free

The ROTHSCHILD monetary empire is not consipary , is a fact..

So what? As you are personally concerned? Me - no concerns. I have a child, family, car, apartment and job. I know that today will be a dinner and tomorrow and the day after. I know that when my child grows up he will go to school, then to University. I spit on Rothschild. Do not live global ideas. Be realistic on your standard of living..

Last edited:

Cadian

Europe. Don't be afraid of Putler. We are not afraid. The Russian army is a soap bubble with nuclear club! Because of the ambitions of Putler, in two weeks lost about 3 thousand Russian soldiers.
Putler have rating -87%. Ceausescu was 99%. During the week overthrew. Help Ukraine to save Russia from Putler!
Oh, that was inadequate.

arpakola

So what? As you are personally concerned? Me - no concerns. I have a child, family, car, apartment and job. I know that today will be a dinner and tomorrow and the day after. I know that when my child grows up he will go to school, then to University. I spit on Rothschild. Do not live global ideas. Be realistic on your standard of living..
That's what many thought in Greece also .. but Rothschilds had an other idea...

Athens 2013 -14

jouni

Rotschilds must be afraid of the cold, no signs of them here in the north... I think they prefer the mediterranean

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@arpakola We (Russia and Ukraine) experienced a 90th. Believe me,you don't know the economic, social and political chaos. Believe in yourself and all will be well!

Last edited by a moderator:

arpakola

The Russian fifth column on its part continues to uphold Poroshenko's statesmanship.

arpakola

@arpakola We (Russia and Ukraine) experienced a 90th. Believe me,you don't know the economic, social and political chaos. Believe in yourself and all will be well!
Russia with Putin managed to recover
Ukraine that desided to split from the federation during the 90s .. still in chaos..
What that tells you ?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Oh, that was inadequate.
May be. But. when you thought that the two brotherly people will fight among themselves? Militants do not pity. It is evil and filth. Russian soldiers pity, that perform criminal order. Orthodox Slav kills Orthodox Slav! We have one history. Remember, as said Alexander Nevsky: Who to us with a sword will come from a sword will perish!

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russia with Putin managed to recover
Ukraine that desided to split from the federation during the 90s .. still in chaos..
What that tells you ?
I don't live in chaos. To me it is better to know.

@yourService

Oh, that was inadequate.
Ceausescu was overthrown, so according to Akim's logic Putin will face the same too. So why would mighty Ukraine need Western nations ? Aren't they going to liberate Moscow ?
gavaryat, kur dayat, a karavi yaitsa nesut.

arpakola

May be. But. when you thought that the two brotherly people will fight among themselves? Militants do not pity. It is evil and filth. Russian soldiers pity, that perform criminal order. Orthodox Slav kills Orthodox Slav! We have one history. Remember, as said Alexander Nevsky: Who to us with a sword will come from a sword will perish!
so ..
how did you let this happen ?

why didn't respect the will of Crimeans as Russia respected your will to separate at 90s?

you acted like the watch dogs of USA against the people of Donbass, your people..
======================

just kick the ass of this scam on the right .. and make him history..

Last edited:

arpakola

I don't live in chaos. To me it is better to know.
well half of the country is in chaos... and major cities without electricity and water.. hryvnia has devaluated by 70% , inflation is up 10% per month , unemployment is rising sharp , IMF is after yoy , EU no mater the words keeps away , NATO/USA wants you as mercenaries against Russia , thousands are killed , Kiev major wonders if there will be hat water in the winter..

well
your Titanic is sinking and you .. seems your are still dancing tango

=================
I would name it Ukranian ballad

Akim

Professional
Country flag
so ..
how did you let this happen ?

why didn't respect the will of Crimeans as Russia respected your will to separate at 90s?

you acted like the watch dogs of USA against the people of Donbass, your people..
Crimeans is a nation? In the Donbass also separate nation lives?

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
well half of the country is in chaos... and major cities without electricity and water.. hryvnia has devaluated by 70% , inflation is up 10% per month , unemployment is rising sharp , IMF is after yoy , EU no mater the words keeps away , NATO/USA wants you as mercenaries against Russia , thousands are killed , Kiev major wonders if there will be hat water in the winter..

You are kind and caring - even scary. This is the United States launched a war on our territory. This is the USA provides the separatists with arms, money, people?

arpakola

imeans is a nation? In the Donbass also separate nation lives?
when you decided to become EU servants (some called it members:lol:) , 40% of the country rejected the idea .. and demanded to have their own way.
What Ukranian regime was ordered by Biden and NATO to do ?
Send 152mm cannons and Grads and SU25 and bombard the cities , your compatriots cities , the cities of your people..

So

there is sin here and forgivness probable if there is true regression

jouni

when you decided to become EU servants (some called it members:lol:) , 40% of the country rejected the idea .. and demanded to have their own way.
Send 152mm cannons and Grads and SU25 and bombard the cities , your compatriots cities , the cities of your people..
So

When youre bashing EU, remember that we bailed you out, not kicked you out, after your governments creative accounting plunged your country to insolvency. In finnish parliament was a lot of discussion why we should help Greece, who violated all the EURO rules. Still the whole EU backed you up

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ceausescu was overthrown, so according to Akim's logic Putin will face the same too. So why would mighty Ukraine need Western nations ? Aren't they going to liberate Moscow ?
gavaryat, kur dayat, a karavi yaitsa nesut.
Romania in geopolitics - a trifle. Russia is a monster of geopolitics. The Kremlin and Putler a huge margin of safety. One on one he will catch and spit. It will be hundreds of thousands of victims, but Ukraine Russia no opponent in political terms.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

So

there is sin here and forgivness probable if there is true regression
This nonsense. When a Yanukovich was President, he was also going to sign the Association and none loudly complained. You poor child Russian propaganda.
Why Greece Northern Cyprus is not recognized?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles