Why India should NOT bomb terror training camps

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Given the state of our military preparedness and geostrategic and political situation in the subcontinent, violating airspace to bomb, would only start a war.

It is better to apply MOSSAD tactics.

India should get ready to replicate MOSSAD.
Can you show some light to which tactics you wish to implement ?

Agustya

Country flag
Impossible

1) Pakistan is not Iraq, that you bomb their Atomic reactor and they will seat duck.

2) Is it possible to destroy all Pakistani warheads simultaneously? No. Then expect retaliation.

3) Nuclear warheads can surely go off if their storage is bombed.

Best would be to help Balooch and Sindhis and if possible turn Talibans from fanatics to freedom fighter of Pakhtunistan.

Your theory will send us to Point of no return and we aint superheros. :dude: :truestory:
1 + 2) that point is well taken. Most of the weapon systems can taken out simultaneously. 100-200 BrahMos missiles on target would diffuse delivery systems if not warheads. And yes, I would expect Pakistani retaliation. Even if they retaliate - What will they retaliate with? There n-warhead stockpile will be significantly reduced. They would be broken psychologically. The damage they would be able to inflict will be minimized. It would put less stress on Indian Anti-Ballistic Missile systems. Remember - they would still be the ones doing the first strike, India just responded with conventional warheads.

3) not India's problem. remember, this would all start because of a terror attack from across the border. India can always say, if we didn't do this, more lives in india could have been lost.

A point of no return is better than status quo where India bleeds by 1000 cuts.

ITBP

1 + 2) that point is well taken. Most of the weapon systems can taken out simultaneously. 100-200 BrahMos missiles on target would diffuse delivery systems if not warheads. And yes, I would expect Pakistani retaliation. Even if they retaliate - What will they retaliate with? There n-warhead stockpile will be significantly reduced. They would be broken psychologically. The damage they would be able to inflict will be minimized. It would put less stress on Indian Anti-Ballistic Missile systems. Remember - they would still be the ones doing the first strike, India just responded with conventional warheads.
You surely dont know any thing about reality. 100-200 Brahmos missile? :facepalm: We are no longer living in WW2 when Germany launched V2 and V1 on London. It is 21st century, total warfare means destruction. You fail to grasp the reality which nuclear bomb produced.

About Pakistani retaliation can you imagine how much damage a single nuclear bomb can do? You wanna see Mumbai or New Delhi exploding like Hiroshima or Nagasaki? If even only 3 nuclear bombs survive, still it can take out 3 cities.

3) not India's problem. remember, this would all start because of a terror attack from across the border. India can always say, if we didn't do this, more lives in india could have been lost.
A single atomic strike can take millions of lives, far greater than lives taken by terrorists, now what is more powerful RDX and Ak 47 or Atomic bomb? :dude:

A point of no return is better than status quo where India bleeds by 1000 cuts.
Same.

And what about Pakistan's adapted father China's reaction? :hmm:

Agustya

Country flag
You surely dont know any thing about reality. 100-200 Brahmos missile? :facepalm: We are no longer living in WW2 when Germany launched V2 and V1 on London. It is 21st century, total warfare means destruction. You fail to grasp the reality which nuclear bomb produced.

About Pakistani retaliation can you imagine how much damage a single nuclear bomb can do? You wanna see Mumbai or New Delhi exploding like Hiroshima or Nagasaki? If even only 3 nuclear bombs survive, still it can take out 3 cities.

A single atomic strike can take millions of lives, far greater than lives taken by terrorists, now what is more powerful RDX and Ak 47 or Atomic bomb? :dude:

Same.

And what about Pakistan's adapted father China's reaction? :hmm:

You fail to understand my point. I am saying that India uses its conventional forces to take out the n-warheads of Pakistan. If Pakistan were to then strike India, they would be engaging in the "first nuclear strike". I don't think they would execute a first nuclear strike if they have only 3 warheads even if it means Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore can be turned into dust. They know that Pakistan would cease to exist after and 3 cities wouldn't be worth it.

You see, my argument is : currently the scenario is such that Pakistan could engage in a first strike and take out 75% of India, which is reasonable if Pakistan is going to be annihilated all together.

No I don't want to see Delhi, Mumbai or even Islamabad for that matter, getting nuked. I am just sick and tired of this nuclear blackmail which is the excuse for x-border terrorism.

Again your response to number 3 is irrelevant because you assume that I suggested India does a first nuclear strike.

Let us not be bothered about China's reaction. There will be sanctions and what not, but if push comes to shove then India needs what Chinese did to USA in the aftermath of the Belgrade embassy bombing. China was ready for war with USA. They didn't mind losing 300 million Chinese since there was a notion that another 300 million Chinese would survive. India needs to do the same with China. Look them straight in the eye and let them know that the world could lose 3 billion people if China were to escalate matters.

Country flag
Pakistan 's nuclear program has the blessings of the bigger powers. The whole program
Was funded at one point completely by outsiders. Pakistan had no delivery system so
Planes were provided ensure nuclear parity. Pakistan still does not have much fissile
Material neither does china but others will always assist to keep nuclear parity.
India's nuclear weapons program is a mystery but the fissile material stockpile is well
Known but other details like installations,delivery systems etc.. Are not.

vppurushothaman

Pak wate. To Indian new. Administration after come there real bad. Carecter

Sent from my LG-D686 using Tapatalk

no smoking

Country flag
Pakistan 's nuclear program has the blessings of the bigger powers. The whole program
Was funded at one point completely by outsiders. Pakistan had no delivery system so
Planes were provided ensure nuclear parity. Pakistan still does not have much fissile
Material neither does china but others will always assist to keep nuclear parity.
India's nuclear weapons program is a mystery but the fissile material stockpile is well
Known but other details like installations,delivery systems etc.. Are not.
When can you start to think base on fact instead of imagination?

If Pakistan doesn't have fissile material, how did she build up the nuclear war heads?
If China had no fissile material, then who gave her all the materials used in her 40+ nulcear test since 1964?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
By nuking nuclear arsenal somehow we also solves terror camps ..

The title itself is quite funny ..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles