Like Tree6Likes

France Will Skip to 6th Generation Fighter

Liked
    2035 times
    France

France Will Skip to 6th Generation Fighter

The expert spoke about the plans of France to create a new combat aircraft

fake fa37 1

MOSCOW, January 5 - RIA Novosti. France, unlike Russia, does not intend to create a combat aircraft of the fifth generation, but intends to go straight to work on complex sixth-generation aircraft to be operated without a pilot, said the well-known French expert Arnaud Kalika (Arnaud Kalika).

"In France, following closely the work being done by the United States, Russia and China to build new combat aircraft. And experts are more inclined to believe that the path chosen, in particular, Russia - this is not our way ", - said Russian journalists Kalika, who is a member of the military section" Valdai Club ".
    France, he said, intends to take another, more rational and less costly way.

"Today, it is clear that the establishment of military aircraft by numerous modifications of the fourth generation aviation complex, all of these boxes," four plus "," four-plus-plus "and so on - is inappropriate. It is too costly and ineffective exercise "- the expert believes.

According to him, the French defense workers "are going to jump to the fifth generation in the Russian sense of the term, and today are focused on creating a fundamentally new military aviation complex."
    "It will be an unmanned aircraft with a supersonic cruise speed, a fundamentally new system for jamming, equipped with a powerful laser and electromagnetic weapons, and missiles with hypersonic flight speed" - Kalika said.

"This will be the sixth-generation aircraft in the literal sense of the word," - said Kalika.
    According to him, like aerial system can be created by France did not earlier 2040-2050 period.

Эксперт рассказал о планах Франции по созданию нового боевого самолета | Оборона и безопасность | Лента новостей "РИА Новости"

› See More: France Will Skip to 6th Generation Fighter
    ejazr and HeinzGud like this.

Liked
    4432 times
    India
    2050 ?
    If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Liked
    55 times
    Taiwan
    Quote Originally Posted by Armand2REP View Post
    The expert spoke about the plans of France to create a new combat aircraft
    "It will be an unmanned aircraft with a supersonic cruise speed, a fundamentally new system for jamming, equipped with a powerful laser and electromagnetic weapons, and missiles with hypersonic flight speed" - Kalika said.
    ..."This will be the sixth-generation aircraft in the literal sense of the word," - said Kalika.
    Sounds very promising, Armand. Well, it's so obvious almost every 5th gen fighters cost a huge country resources, along with all aspects operation issues, despite indisputable strategic edge advantage.
    Nevertheless,
    that clip is from a movie, right? And, any source from France, even Dassault better, instead Russia?

Liked
    2035 times
    France
    Instead of buying F-35, we are developing the NEURON UCAV which will cover strike missions into heavily defended airspace. The expertise gained from NEURON will go into a 6th generation fighter. The research from hypersonic ASMP will go into making next-gen attack missiles. Active cancellation will be perfected. I don't know about EM and laser weapons, but who knows.

Elite Member
    Liked
    2688 times
    Malaysia
    Instead of buying F-35, we are developing the NEURON UCAV which will cover strike missions into heavily defended airspace. The expertise gained from NEURON will go into a 6th generation fighter. The research from hypersonic ASMP will go into making next-gen attack missiles. Active cancellation will be perfected. I don't know about EM and laser weapons, but who knows.
    A dogfighting UCAV can be developed out of a strike UCAV? Seems far. Nevertheless, the French are also known for innovations, well see...

Liked
    1990 times
    India
    What will DRDO do if French make this aircraft?
    They will make something like Nirbhaya in collaboration !!

Liked
    9986 times
    India
    Well if sales of Rafale is any indicator, France should just give up fighter design and manufacturing

Ok that was trolling but then we admins need to let out sometimes.

All the best to France on its new venture. Hope India will be abke to get part of this.
    I am from the North East, I am from the North, I am from the West, I am from the South, I am from the East. I am a Hindu, I am a Muslim, I am a Christian, I am a Sikh. I am an INDIAN

www.facebook.com/defenceforumindia
    Twitter: @YusufDFI
    www.sarvatravijay.wordpress.com

Liked
    1090 times
    India
    2050??

So it will come before AMCA.
    Dovah likes this.
    asato ma sadh gamaya
    tamaso ma jyotir gamaya
    mrutyor ma amritam gamaya

Liked
    10769 times
    India
    fake fa37 1
    Does it have forward swept wings like the Berkut?

su 47 2
    No individual ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb individual die for his country. - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

nrj
    Liked
    3112 times
    Europe

fake fa37 1

This fighter is from Hollywood movie Stealth .
    [SIZE="2"]Spock: If Romulans are an offshoot of my Vulcan blood, then attack becomes even more imperative.

McCoy: War is never imperative.

Spock: It is for them, Doctor. Vulcan, like Earth, had its aggressive colonizing period, savage even by Earth standards. If Romulans retain this martial philosophy, then we dare not show weakness.[/SIZE]

Liked
    251 times
    India
    Post reported for trolling
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuf View Post
    Well if sales of Rafale is any indicator, France should just give up fighter design and manufacturing

Ok that was trolling but then we admins need to let out sometimes.

All the best to France on its new venture. Hope India will be abke to get part of this.
    The easiest way to make money would be to start a religion - L. Ron Hubbard
    [url][YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DKhc1pcDFM[/YT][/url]

Tihar Jail
    Liked
    2560 times
    India
    Thats only ugly contraption of a plane

Liked
    2453 times
    India
    The plane looks like it is from the movie 'Stealth' (crappy movie btw, don't go through the agony of watching it).
    "The spectacle of what is called religion, or at any rate organised religion, in India and elsewhere has filled me with horror, and I have frequently condemned it and wished to make a clean sweep of it. Almost always it seems to stand for blind belief and reaction, dogma and bigotry, superstition and exploitation, and the preservation of vested interests."

-- Jawaharlal Nehru

Liked
    762 times
    India
    By 2050 I will be history.
    W.G.Ewald likes this.

Liked
    2035 times
    France
    It will be built when Rafale needs replacement.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information