New Member Introduction Thread

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hey everybody,iam an average defence nerd I was lurking around here for quite some time hope I’ll post some juicy stuff I have been stacking because I couldn’t join DFI.Yeah that’s pretty much it Thanks ;)

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Hey everybody,iam an average defence nerd I have lurking around here for quite some time hope I’ll post some juicy stuff I have been stacking because I couldn’t join DFI.Yeah that’s pretty much it Thanks ;)
Welcome to the forum

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hey everybody,iam an average defence nerd I was lurking around here for quite some time hope I’ll post some juicy stuff I have been stacking because I couldn’t join DFI.Yeah that’s pretty much it Thanks ;)
Can't wait pls post juicy stuffs when feel appropriate

jatt CGRL wala

Hello! I'm new over here. There's a lot I want to contribute to. Some of them are - Garud Cdos, Parachute Regt, Small Arms, Military tech, Optoelectronics. Please help me find the appropriate threads.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Oh wow just realized this is a thing lol.

I am a relatively new member (Forgot I had an account made here lol, barely checked this place out.) I am probably autistic with how much Iike trains and planes heh.

I have no background in these fields, so take whatever I say with a grain of salt, maybe except in law.

(Also I have never used Forums before soooo yeah, its funni trying to figure everything out,)
Hey!
I'm Alpha01, I love Indian Defense and aspire to be an SG operatives and destroy pakistan.
Hi,
I am into strategic studies and international relations with a keen interest for small arms :)
Hello fellas, was watching this forum for some time, have learnt a lot from reading the posts & discussions of members here. I would like to be a part of this forum & engage.
Hello! I'm new over here. There's a lot I want to contribute to. Some of them are - Garud Cdos, Parachute Regt, Small Arms, Military tech, Optoelectronics. Please help me find the appropriate threads.
Hi @Everyone I was lurking on this forum from many years thought of making an account.
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles