Indian Special Forces

shade

Country flag
My man, if the collective might of NATO actually went after any conventional foe in the world the fight would be over in days. Thanks largely to the US no one else in the world has anywhere near the technological and tactical edge they do

who are the peers then? China? Russia? Don’t make me laugh. Both would collapse within hours when NATO took out their AD over the course of a week all by night
So what is stopping so called NATO to intervene in Cuckraine, go ahead do it under the guidance of The Great Pig
Mate NATO is indirectly involved in russia-ukraine conflict. They are using this battle field as a testing ground for their equipments and wepons by providing it to Ukraine. If NATO got directly involved, this shit will turn into world war real quick.
If it weren't for the NATO's aid this war would have ended within few days.
Aatim Bumb bas dikhane ke liye hi banaye hai na sab ne?

1714813703691.png

Blood+

Country flag
Bruv you do realise you are comparing apples with oranges right? A technically "peace" time production level compared to what would happen if Article 5 is triggered. The entired MIC and private production machinery starts working together. The last time that happened Americans were producing a B17 every hour.
Guaranteed that EU can never match up to that production rate, but it would be foolish to consider that USA lacks behind Russia's production power.

Exhibit A
View attachment 251414
Meanwhile, the Ruslies are now producing 5 million rounds (of different calibers) a year and claims that they could double it in short notice if the need arise. Add the production capacity of Iran, NK and PRC into the mix and....well, leaves nothing much to say.

VictorDelta4

Country flag
Meanwhile, the Ruslies are now producing 5 million rounds (of different calibers) a year and claims that they could double it in short notice if the need arise. Add the production capacity of Iran, NK and PRC into the mix and....well, leaves nothing much to say.
In a scenario where NATO goes against a combined element of RUS, IRAN, NK and PRC, their production and replenishment rate will be the last thing for us to worry about.
Build your IFAKs, stock in Iodine tablets, get in your canned goods and respirators and start building a fallout shelter deep in the Himalayan valleys!

1714816619807.png

shade

Country flag

The state of Western factories

Spindrift

In a scenario where NATO goes against a combined element of RUS, IRAN, NK and PRC, their production and replenishment rate will be the last thing for us to worry about.
Build your IFAKs, stock in Iodine tablets, get in your canned goods and respirators and start building a fallout shelter deep in the Himalayan valleys!

View attachment 251419
Not the Himalayan valleys it is level 4 and 5 seismic zone. I would prefer Eastern and Western ghats.

Blood+

Country flag
Not the Himalayan valleys it is level 4 and 5 seismic zone. I would prefer Eastern and Western ghats.
The danger of nuclear fallout is blown way out of proportion. I mean, hydrogen bombs shouldn't really leave that much radiation behind.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles