Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Last time it was Nepalis who had confidence on atmanirbhar and guess how it turned out.
They put trust in sss again nepal I mean and no companies so far from them it's just our ofb is shit and their is 0 quality control

abingdonboy

Country flag
First of all, those helmets only provide

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Against illiterate goat fuckers with nothing in the way of ISR and artillery. Fuck all that mechanization is gonna do when artillery, guided with drones and loitering munitions start raining down, lol.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

With all due respect, mate, you seriously need to get that damn head of yours out of that cavern of yours where the sun doesn't shine. When was the last time your NATO with their supposedly Kardashev type 1 grade military went against a near peer opponent?? Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question. NATO will get absolutely hammered if put into a situation like that.

Don't believe me?? Watch this instead then:

My man, if the collective might of NATO actually went after any conventional foe in the world the fight would be over in days. Thanks largely to the US no one else in the world has anywhere near the technological and tactical edge they do

who are the peers then? China? Russia? Don’t make me laugh. Both would collapse within hours when NATO took out their AD over the course of a week all by night

Overlord

Country flag
My man, if the collective might of NATO actually went after any conventional foe in the world the fight would be over in days. Thanks largely to the US no one else in the world has anywhere near the technological and tactical edge they do

who are the peers then? China? Russia? Don’t make me laugh. Both would collapse within hours when NATO took out their AD over the course of a week all by night
So what is stopping so called NATO to intervene in Cuckraine, go ahead do it under the guidance of The Great Pig

Hydra7.62

Country flag
So what is stopping so called NATO to intervene in Cuckraine, go ahead do it under the guidance of The Great Pig
Mate NATO is indirectly involved in russia-ukraine conflict. They are using this battle field as a testing ground for their equipments and wepons by providing it to Ukraine. If NATO got directly involved, this shit will turn into world war real quick.
If it weren't for the NATO's aid this war would have ended within few days.

Blood+

Country flag
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

You mean the same NATO that cannot even manufacture the most basic of war fighting material such as 155mm artillery shells and even small arms ammo??!!
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

It is official - age has finally caught up with @abingdonboy .

Blood+

Country flag
Mate NATO is indirectly involved in russia-ukraine conflict. They are using this battle field as a testing ground for their equipments and wepons by providing it to Ukraine. If NATO got directly involved, this shit will turn into world war real quick.
If it weren't for the NATO's aid this war would have ended within few days.
Not a world war per se but the continental Europe will be playing Fallout in real life.

Blackmamba

Country flag

Then why even after 78 days air campaign NATO was not able to neutralize Serbian air defense.
2K12 Kub - Wikipedia
The Yugoslav Air Defence had 22 2K12 Kub batteries. Using shoot and scoot tactics, the self-propelled ground system demonstrated a good survivability with only three radars lost in the face of nearly four-hundred AGM-88 shots. As comparison the fixed S-75 and S-125 sites suffered losses to around 66 to 80 percent.[39] According to the then-commander of Air force and air defense General Spasoje Smiljanić, during the 78 day campaign, 2K12 Kub had 46 shooting with 70 missiles.[40]

Uncle sam has not fought a peer power for a very long time . We shall see how much vaunted NATO will prevail against a peer power I heard they have ran out off artillery shell.

airborneCommando

Country flag
that will change only when the next generation arrives and brings c clamp with it .

The really need strobes though
From personal "MP5A5" experience - C-Clamp or any technique that requires thumb over bore position isn't comfortable and in terms of mp5 (things are different in the case of mpx tho) there's a V notch provided where the magwell meets the receiver that allows you to keep a stable posture while firing providing good ergo, absolutely ideal general firing position. TOB position is an absolute banger while firing AR and some moded AK platforms though.

VictorDelta4

Country flag
You mean the same NATO that cannot even manufacture the most basic of war fighting material such as 155mm artillery shells and even small arms ammo??!!
Bruv you do realise you are comparing apples with oranges right? A technically "peace" time production level compared to what would happen if Article 5 is triggered. The entired MIC and private production machinery starts working together. The last time that happened Americans were producing a B17 every hour.
Guaranteed that EU can never match up to that production rate, but it would be foolish to consider that USA lacks behind Russia's production power.

Exhibit A
1714812486609.png

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
5 to 10 times capasity is normally available at any factory for war time production thats why you would see that defence factories are very expensive to set up cause they over invest to creat big buffer spaces
Bruv you do realise you are comparing apples with oranges right? A technically "peace" time production level compared to what would happen if Article 5 is triggered. The entired MIC and private production machinery starts working together. The last time that happened Americans were producing a B17 every hour.
Guaranteed that EU can never match up to that production rate, but it would be foolish to consider that USA lacks behind Russia's production power.

Exhibit A
View attachment 251414

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles