Indian Navy Developments & Discussions

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Padosi Mulq will respond to this by hijacking an Indian fishing boat and pretending to rescue them via photo ops showing the "rescue"
it is a rescue of their izzat why we are the net security provider they are the net drug provider

WolfPack86

Country flag
डीआरडीओ ने बनाई रोबोटिक सेना, जंग में बदलेगी नक्शा | Shipborne drones for Navy,Ghatak UCAV,Robotics

new salem

Country flag
inside ins vikrant
Watching this I remembered a reddit post from long ago that talked of slaves in the indian navy anyone remember that?
it was the top trending post on reddit for a month and is still being posted. Disgusting
Even normal people are being given a tour on the largest ship. But fgoras still will never accept anything good about us the same hatch open ins betwa will be posted innumerable amount of times

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Watching this I remembered a reddit post from long ago that talked of slaves in the indian navy anyone remember that?
it was the top trending post on reddit for a month and is still being posted. Disgusting
Even normal people are being given a tour on the largest ship. But fgoras still will never accept anything good about us the same hatch open ins betwa will be posted innumerable amount of times
A US Navy liaison who claimed to have been posted on INS Delhi (pre-refit). It still remains the nastiest hitjob I've seen written about an "ally" force. The fag wrote stuff so shockingly stupid, it beggared belief. The INS Delhi in his imagination was a rusty hunk of junk that'd sink anytime, everybody not an officer was an incompetent slave and the whole ship barely worked and smelt bad.

It's a miracle that INS Delhi is still sailing because by his account "it should've exploded right after leaving port". :pound:

As for the Arihant, it has already sunk 50 times according to these trolls. From sinking, to catching fire to exploding randomly to breaking down.
1715278584883.png

shade

Country flag
A US Navy liaison who claimed to have been posted on INS Delhi (pre-refit). It still remains the nastiest hitjob I've seen written about an "ally" force. The fag wrote stuff so shockingly stupid, it beggared belief. The INS Delhi in his imagination was a rusty hunk of junk that'd sink anytime, everybody not an officer was an incompetent slave and the whole ship barely worked and smelt bad.

It's a miracle that INS Delhi is still sailing because by his account "it should've exploded right after leaving port". :pound:

As for the Arihant, it has already sunk 50 times according to these trolls. From sinking, to catching fire to exploding randomly to breaking down.
View attachment 252168
Link do iska for laughs.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
This is a paki or a whincel behind this.
That part is obvious.

But how many goras deep throat lies like this, then get upset when e-hindutvadis gang-rape them online, look at the cries of "Indian Nationalist", they use it like it's a bad word lololol
82 upvotes suggest exactly this either ways that sub is filled with racist pedo goras and inbred down syndrome suffering pakis so i dont expect intelligence from them at least some of them there are many good posts too but now its being covered by hooligans

shade

Country flag

View attachment 252168

I remember the comment sections of videos of that one Chinese Type 055 cruiser, and even of their new aircraft carrier, were filled with sarcastic wumaos replying about "china's rust bucket navy" and other such self deprecating quotes.
Was wondering why they'd do that but it makes sense now.

Goras are currently shitting on the Russian navy just like they were on their army a year back.

new salem

Country flag
US Navy liaison who claimed to have been posted on INS Delhi (pre-refit). It still remains the nastiest hitjob I've seen written about an "ally" force. The fag wrote stuff so shockingly stupid, it beggared belief. The INS Delhi in his imagination was a rusty hunk of junk that'd sink anytime, everybody not an officer was an incompetent slave and the whole ship barely worked and smelt bad.
3. Were there equivalent Indian Navy personnel on a US Navy ship and do you happen to know their assessment? Were they disappointed by the lack of slaves?
They have an entire "class" of civilians onboard. I still don't know what to make of them. I think they were some sort of cheap labor, but everybody onboard referred to them as slaves. As in, they used the word "slave". Anyways, the quarters those guys lived in was awful, it was basically a big open space partitioned with a sheet. They slept on a steel deck with a simple blanket and a pillow. Good times. Their enlisted guys didn't have it much better. Their berthing was infested with rats (a guy from my ship swore up and down that he saw a rat that was no-* * * * the length of his arm) and another US sailor from another ship came back covered in bed-bug sores. Dude looked like he had * * * * * * * chicken pocks.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Meanwhile Indian Navy will only get a flattop CATOBAR latest by 2050s (if things go right)
whats the point of conventionally powered 70k tonne carrier make a full nuclear carrier smaller vessles can easily guard and perform indian ocean blockade much more efficiently than the cbg plus navy gets the smalest piece of pie from the defence budget too

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles