India-China Relations

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
Personally, if I were Chinese president I give Aksai back to India and have good relation with neighbor.

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
No country gives an inch of its land to another country. China will not give an inch of Aksai Chin back to India. Also, Chinese consider themselves a superior race to Indians, so obviously Chinese will not give an inch of Aksai Chin back to India.

Hari Sud

Country flag
India cannot retake Aksai Chin just like Ukraine cannot retake Crimea. It is time to accept it, recognize Aksai Chin as Chinese land, and have good relation with China.
Let us watch China try and take over Taiwan in the process get badly damaged by US and Taiwan. Weakened China will ask India to retake Aksai Chin.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
No country gives an inch of its land to another country. China will not give an inch of Aksai Chin back to India. Also, Chinese consider themselves a superior race to Indians, so obviously Chinese will not give an inch of Aksai Chin back to India.
We shall see in due course of time about this comment. Our rivalry will remain till you contest our territories. The ball is in your court - create a fair environment around Asia and have the entire mass of Asia support you against the rest of the world like how European countries defend and support the US interests, or have everyone end up ganging against you in every possible way.

Kumaoni

Chill out buddies. He has a point. All Indians can do is bitch online about muh maps show this show that. It will be ours if we retake it. That’s how the world works my friends.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Chill out buddies. He has a point. All Indians can do is bitch online about muh maps show this show that. It will be ours if we retake it. That’s how the world works my friends.
No one is bitching. The point is that we are clear about what is our territory and we will clearly state that, standing up for anything that targets our sovereignty and territorial integrity.

You need to tone down your blackpilling a little from the other threads. Perhaps once you travel around the world and mature a little you will see how the real world works beyond articles and political analyses posted online.

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
Personally, I'm in favor of splitting Aksai Chin along the MacDonald line, with most retained by China and some returned to India. It would be similar to what Canada and Denmark did about an island. But India will definitely not get back the entire Aksai Chin. China will not allow it.

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
We shall see in due course of time about this comment. Our rivalry will remain till you contest our territories. The ball is in your court - create a fair environment around Asia and have the entire mass of Asia support you against the rest of the world like how European countries defend and support the US interests, or have everyone end up ganging against you in every possible way.
China has plenty of allies. More than you think. No country sides with India against China.

skywatcher

Country flag
China has plenty of allies. More than you think. No country sides with India against China.
The fact is India can be used by the West to counter China's global ambitions. What concerns China is that India is not fully pulled into western block. As long as India keeps some sort of neutrality, India will not cause substantive harm to China.

skywatcher

Country flag
Personally, I'm in favor of splitting Aksai Chin along the MacDonald line, with most retained by China and some returned to India. It would be similar to what Canada and Denmark did about an island. But India will definitely not get back the entire Aksai Chin. China will not allow it.

Forget about Aksai Chin, current status quo is great. and everyone is happy about that.

Azaad

Country flag
The fact is India can be used by the West to counter China's global ambitions. What concerns China is that India is not fully pulled into western block. As long as India keeps some sort of neutrality, India will not cause substantive harm to China.
India's already committed to basing US ships for major repairs & overhauls thanks to Galwan. It's called the hunter becoming the hunted.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Let us watch China try and take over Taiwan in the process get badly damaged by US and Taiwan. Weakened China will ask India to retake Aksai Chin.
yes...even its (aksai chin) easier to take than POK. i mean aksai chin hv barely any population, we just need to defeat chinese there. but in POK case, if we win with pakistani, we hv to deal millions of local islamic 🐖. they will resist us nd create problems for many years. meanwhile in aksai chin, we hv to win against a stronger opponent. which happens many times in history (weaker state/person win over stronger state). i think even tibbet people dont resist us, if we goes for tibbet. dont suggesting this "now", may be in future.😂😜🤭

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
whatever u think urself...isnt our issue. u can claim urself alien species also😜. by the way u r "newcomer" (3000+ years old) in superiority claims, but we aryans r way older (5000-6000+ years civilization) than u newbies. even u guys take buddhism, kungfu etc from us superior 😂. go check world economy. we indians r biggest economy from 1 BC (even before) till 1700 AD. chinese become biggest only in between 1400-1500 AD. so dont make false claim of ur superiority 😂😜🤭. we will take our lands (aksai chin nd kailas parvat) nd even independent tibbet (our friendly neighbour country) also. every empire falls, ur time will also come. nd life flows in cycle, repeat history again nd again.

Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Personally, if I were Chinese president I give Aksai back to India and have good relation with neighbor.
And we would actually open the borders, sign free trade agreements and join the BRI as your biggest economic partners in the region without a doubt. Every Indian nationalist at heart wants a strong partnership with China, but it is this one obstacle that comes our way.

We don't care whether you're a democracy or a communist state; that's not how India works nor are most nationalists interested in 100% Western-version of democracy.

Imagine how strong RIC, SCO and BRICS would become if we had close relations.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
And we would actually open the borders, sign free trade agreements and join the BRI as your biggest economic partners in the region without a doubt. Every Indian nationalist at heart wants a strong partnership with China, but it is this one obstacle that comes our way.

We don't care whether you're a democracy or a communist state; that's not how India works nor are most nationalists interested in 100% Western-version of democracy.

Imagine how strong RIC, SCO and BRICS would become if we had close relations.
not only aksai chin...but we also want independence of tibbet. than we will support chinese, otherwise they remain our 1-2 number enemy.

Azaad

Country flag

And this is perhaps yet more proof that our security establishment is STILL high on their own sh!t . They still believe in deterrence thru denial instead of building up capacities which will definitely not match the Chinese but will give them food for thought.

Right now our strategy remains that of a thali with a little bit of this & a little bit of that in extremely limited quantities viz 200 Pralays as of now with no news of any further inductions & no Shauryas which instead has been transferred to SFC instead of retaining them with the newly raised Rocket Force inducting them in substantial numbers or the 36 nos Rafale which our security establishment believes is enough along with a policy focussed on denial to deter the Chinese.

God help us!! The signs are ominous. If Modi gets this one wrong he'd be as reviled as Chacha is today by future generations.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
not only aksai chin...but we also want independence of tibbet. than we will support chinese, otherwise they remain our 1-2 number enemy.
Now you are really stepping into the la-la land territory. Let's be realistic about what we must have as our rights rather than negotiating for something that does not exist.

It pains me as a Buddhist to say this but if the return of Aksai Chin settles our border, as an Indian nationalist, I am content and would not see China as an enemy anymore after the settling of border along MM as the IB line.

Azaad

Country flag
Now you are really stepping into the la-la land territory. Let's be realistic about what we must have as our rights rather than negotiating for something that does not exist.

It pains me as a Buddhist to say this but if the return of Aksai Chin settles our border, as an Indian nationalist, I am content and would not see China as an enemy anymore after the settling of border along MM as the IB line.
The issues between India & China has surpassed the problems at the border long ago. Over the years ,this has become nearly as toxic & problematic as the Indo Pak relationship minus the venom . You think the border is the only issue between the two countries ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles