Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
@Marliii @FalconSlayers Kanglu Air Farce have managed to crash 4 out of 16 Yak 130s they inducted. And they only inducted it 2015.

Not sure why they were attempting aerobatic maneuvers at such low altitude.
Bollywood movies based on air force like fighter, beast, tejas etc dekh ke to inspire nhi ho rahe ye😂...aise maneuvers bollywood wale hi dikha sakte hai apni movies me😂😝

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Bangladesh vs Myanmar will be a glorious battle.

Chad failed mullah state vs Chad failed Buddhist, Christian state

Sundine

Country flag

Can't tell what's more bizarre. Sylheti Jews or Bnei Ephraim aka Telugu Jews or Telugu Dalit Jews or Bnei Mnashe aka Kuki / Zo Jews.
There is no such thing like sylheti Jew.Majority of sylhetis are muslim but there are also christian,and hindu sylhetis. I think that guy might be troll.

Azaad

Country flag
Prime waterfront properties in Bangladesh.

View attachment 253251

View attachment 253250
Frankly this picture gives me the jeepers . Can you imagine what happens if there's a 2 ft rise in rivers & sea. More than 50% of Kangladesh lives in close proximity to both. Before you can bat your eyelids they'd be pole vaulting here & we'd have a catastrophe on our hands .

People here tend to forget the NRC is about the present but more so about the future , ensuring nobody gets in & if they do they can be identified & kicked off .

Then there's Maldives in an even more precarious position where the first place the elites would turn to escape is us while the janta class can escape to SL. The only saving grace is their population is < 5 million.

shade

Country flag
Frankly this picture gives me the jeepers . Can you imagine what happens if there's a 2 ft rise in rivers & sea. More than 50% of Kangladesh lives in close proximity to both. Before you can bat your eyelids they'd be pole vaulting here & we'd have a catastrophe on our hands .

People here tend to forget the NRC is about the present but more so about the future , ensuring nobody gets in & if they do they can be identified & kicked off .

Then there's Maldives in an even more precarious position where the first place the elites would turn to escape is us while the janta class can escape to SL. The only saving grace is their population is < 5 million.
The solution to all the countries' problems is to either man up and do the needful when they zerg rush the borders or prepare to do katna and read kalma.

I hate these swampnijjers, i hate it that they infest bongol, ossom and all the major cities

new salem

Country flag

Oh nowe will have to produce millions of anti personnel mines at least it will improve economy.
Thier bodies will make good fertilizers

Indrajit

Country flag
0.5 million.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles