Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Satish Sharma

Country flag
in india, hindus boys r in biggest number for thinking about brahmachari life....future is looking grim for hindus. birth rate will definitely going to decrease below 1.5 soon (its 1.9 today)... neither hindus can marry with 4 wives like muslim. so hindus female hv less options to marry, they will go after muslims or others.
dont know as hindu tribal i can do polygamy or not. but if it allowed, u brahmachari guys can crowd fund me😝🤭. i will try to broke this world record of Mizoram guy. i mean marrying with 39 wives, 94 children, 33 grand children nd one grt grand child. total 167 people family....i will do sacrifice for bigger cause.😂😜

View attachment 253237
Compensate for my 2 kids. send UPI 🆔

shade

Country flag
Been the norm for decades.

Before pubs, Bangalore was the cabaret capital of the country. How many knew? It still is... tucked away in gulleys or pushed to the first/second floor of some seedy complex and it turns into a whore joint by 8:30-9 pm. Men and women both have vices.. its just that the women stepping out these days.

TBH if you get exposed to the Bangalore/Delhi/Mumbai/NCR side of life, you end up blackpilled for life.

There's this IIT-IIM guy who is the hubby of my friends junior. The junior is an absolute, abominable harlot and will sleep with a skeleton if she could have it. She treats the hubby like a doormat... and he provides for her. Woman has quit her job now that she is married to a money printer... the best house money can buy... guy is nice and loyal.. I fear he will end up roping himself someday or worse. Aside, my friend banged her till he got bored of her.. and this was when she wasn't married. Now she is the fuckbuddy of my friends friend.. and god knows who. She tried acting fresh with me once but I politely declined.... so she told my friend in pvt that I am a total 'khadoos'.

Plenty of stories.. a lot of apartment complexes here don't have cctv in the corridors to protect privacy if you know what I mean.
1715883778280.png

May the Lord save me from marriage, don't want to be some cow (((provider))) for a randi

BC it's idiotic musings in Firangistan but Firangistan has reached back home

shade

Country flag
I know ,that’s why said “poor and degenerate “but gora jaat deserved it tbh on top of colonist and genociding whole continents and slaving African awam ,
but us.?
A disease doesn't infect its victims through a sense of justice
this is what it is, a disease like AIDS, destroy's the tribes morality and suspicion and aggression towards other tribes.

Eventually kids raised by mothers who are whores and weak fathers will result in the gora specimens

And the tribe will be taken over by the green religion, since they keep women and control and degeneracy is allowed for men but only with infidel women.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
seriously asking,,, r u guys making fun about Nigerian/african guys, or situation is really that bad in big cities? r we talking here about some incidents or its happening in large numbers.🥶🥶

Satish Sharma

Country flag
seriously asking,,, r u guys making fun about Nigerian/african guys, or situation is really that bad in big cities? r we talking here about some incidents or its happening in large numbers.🥶🥶
Conclusion- condition is bad not that bad either.. but in big cities it is. where nijars are in large numbers. The girls who come from tier 2 & 3 coming to big cities are. Also turning into wh0res. the problem is the number of this nijars is gonna increase in future.
The cheating problem is also quite significant in big cities cultural non connected people.. with morality and all u know...
So find a cultured women not some one who is raised like we are talking about especially if she is in corporate..
The condition is not that bad for masses. But in big cities it is there.. thank God I was raised in a tier 2 city. I find many things better here. It was not even tier 2 kind of city non even a below taluka. But kind of well developed..

fooLIam

Conclusion- condition is bad not that bad either.. but in big cities it is. where nijars are in large numbers. The girls who come from tier 2 & 3 coming to big cities are. Also turning into wh0res. the problem is the number of this nijars is gonna increase in future.
The cheating problem is also quite significant in big cities cultural non connected people.. with morality and all u know...
So find a cultured women not some one who is raised like we are talking about especially if she is in corporate..
The condition is not that bad for masses. But in big cities it is there.. thank God I was raised in a tier 2 city. I find many things better here. It was not even tier 2 kind of city non even a below taluka. But kind of well developed..
The problem is unfiltered penetration of western and brothelwood media both SM and mainstream will have its repercussions on all India populace when internet penetration is huge .on top of weakening of religion and its values where current generation parents are not interested to teach or discipline their kids and parents sending their kid to school and think hamara kam khatm.
There is vaccum created in generations of kid which will be filled by all type of filth and degeneracy by sm and entertainment media in form of some western induced activism of the day.

What I am trying to say is these thing will get exponentially big with each new generation of left unchecked.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
The problem is unfiltered penetration of western and brothelwood media both SM and mainstream will have its repercussions on all India populace when internet penetration is huge .on top of weakening of religion and its values where current generation parents are not interested to teach or discipline their kids and parents sending their kid to school and think hamara kam khatm.
There is vaccum created in generations of kid which will be filled by all type of filth and degeneracy by sm and entertainment media in form of some western induced activism of the day.

What I am trying to say is these thing will get exponentially big with each new generation of left unchecked.
Agreed mate , brothelwood media codeword for ?

There should be something from government, restrictions needs to be put on movies, SM, all influencing things.. gov. Should starts kids grooming via syllabus & also for parents. Awareness efforts is must in tier 1 big cities. full efforts are needed otherwise we will end up being a shithole..

Last edited:

Shuturmurg

Country flag
This Mizo guy was part of some Christian cult
Ziona - Wikipedia
Ziona was chief of the group known as Chana Pâwl (Pâwl means sect, group, or organization), a Christian sect that practices polygamy
His uncle founded that cult, and his family heads that cult since then. He is like Mizo Ram Rahim. Presbyterian Church has ex-communicated him.

fooLIam

Agreed mate , brothelwood media codeword for ?

There should be something from government, restrictions needs to be put on movies, SM, all influencing things.. gov. Should starts kids grooming via syllabus & also for parents. Awareness efforts is must in tier 1 big cities. full efforts are needed otherwise we will end up being a shithole..
Bollywood.
I also used to think Sarkar Mai baap meme will take us nowhere but seeing current state of “dhindus” only some “dictators” can sail through Us these kalyug times before we go extinct.

thebakofbakchod

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles