DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

shade

Country flag

But it is fashionable to shit on any imported platform so this will be treated as completely normal phenomenon.
It's the other way around, it is fashionable to shit on deshi platforms.

In an ideal world the Army/AF would have their own design group like the Navy has and design themselves/collaborate with the alphabet soup of DPSUs as necessary.

What instead you have is a deshi platform fucking up once or twice and everyone from afsars to dalals behave like pic related

1714824383361.png

And cry and bitch and whine till their imported wunderwaffe is ordered.

There is a war coming and we will lose it badly because of this dalals & afsars vs lazy incompetent DPSU boomers phenomenon.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
It's the other way around, it is fashionable to shit on deshi platforms.

In an ideal world the Army/AF would have their own design group like the Navy has and design themselves/collaborate with the alphabet soup of DPSUs as necessary.

What instead you have is a deshi platform fucking up once or twice and everyone from afsars to dalals behave like pic related

View attachment 251439

And cry and bitch and whine till their imported wunderwaffe is ordered.

There is a war coming and we will lose it badly because of this dalals & afsars vs lazy incompetent DPSU boomers phenomenon.
I don't know man, the fact that my post got zero support and you wrote a massive post attacking mine (and your post will get likes) kind of shows what's fashionable.

Same on twitter, massive hordes of desi fanboys who worship anything coming from DPSU buildings, be it technology or sewage.

One or two retired paid genrols writing hitjob-articles on indigeneous platforms doesn't make them irrelevant or useless, just shows foreign lobby is strong.

shade

Country flag
I don't know man, the fact that my post got zero support and you wrote a massive post attacking mine (and your post will get likes) kind of shows what's fashionable.

Same on twitter, massive hordes of desi fanboys who worship anything coming from DPSU buildings, be it technology or sewage.

One or two retired paid genrols writing hitjob-articles on indigeneous platforms doesn't make them irrelevant or useless, just shows foreign lobby is strong.
More of a function of unbridled hatred for import-khor dalal genrols than any love for what DPSUs churn out.
And yes, it's because the foreign lobby is strong, that adds to the hatred.

These dalals also fight with each other so even import procurements in large numbers will never happen except piecemeal EmErGeNcY PrOcUrEmEnts.

Just for airforce we have vintage mig21s and jaguars and air marshlols are slow in inducting tejas, MRFA program just remains that on paper while Dassault's order books are overflowing with orders of rafales, Russians will not supply us anything after promising us to, and uncle sam will fuck us over guaranteed before delivering all the planes.

There is no seriousness in defense industry/procurements in this country, whether from DPSU "scientists", politcal class, genrols, MoD babus and whoever else is in the chain.

rone

Country flag
It
plus he is saying that it would carry under the belly means it wouldnt be having internal weapon bay which i thought it would have due to such a big body
It is just a PR stunt the model they showed just a wooden model not even proto, startup's do this to get initial funding also the proto lack any kind of aerodynamic Charterstics, am not an aerospace engineer but any one who have common sense can apply simple logic where this kind of body can be lifted by a 4 2 bladed props with less than 10 inch diameter, I am pretty sure that it just another scam getting pulled of in name of made in India equipments, mostly after few months they get knockdown kits from some Chinese supplier via Singapore or Malaysian proxy compines and put made in India sticker on it

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Well they did say there is a surprise in this frame that we didn't notice but idk man does not seem like hale to me maybe something else
i tried to spot things but only this covered aviation equipment seemed something different other than the archer ,3swift and the tapas
yeah it may not be the hale but then no other project is under ade other than the given and the hale in 'open source' mabe ade is coming to prove all of its 'alochaks' wrong

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
i tried to spot things but only this covered aviation equipment seemed something different other than the archer ,3swift and the tapas
yeah it may not be the hale but then no other project is under ade other than the given and the hale in 'open source' mabe ade is coming to prove all of its 'alochaks' wrong
Haha would love to see that happen let's see what's under that cover as for Archer ng without funds their is no NG although they are confident that after funds they can build and have it's first flight in just 3-5 months let's see if it ever takes off

NutCracker

Country flag

Bruh. just tell me how frequently Apache crash landed of 30 something we have ,
and how many Dhruvs out of 300s.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles