China's territorial aggression reminiscent of imperial Japan

skywatcher

Country flag
Yes , they volunteered to be part of the British Indian Army. Why did they volunteer ? They wanted to kick the sh!t out of little yellow men & show them their place .
Were they taught by the British to think so?

skywatcher

Country flag
I just told you why , Chang. Are you still using that Chinese junk app Baidu translate ?
I can read six languages without translate. I've been learning foreign languages using Duolingo for years.

Azaad

Country flag
Were they taught by the British to think so?
No they loved kicking yellow arses anyway. Plus those soldiers & later the Indians who came to be policemen in Hong Kong & Shanghai really couldn't tell the difference between Han men & women for both of them were slender & slightly built & wore long hair.

Azaad

Country flag
I can read six languages without translate. I've been learning foreign languages using Duolingo for years.
So which part of - they wanted to kick the sh!t of the little yellow man & show him his place , didn't you understand Chang , assuming English is one of the 6 languages you're acquainted with courtesy DuoLingo.

Blademaster

Because they foresaw that a future chinese kid like you would be shown his place once he start shitposting so they decided to invade Peking and take pictures and war trophies as a way to tell you to STFU and GTFO.

skywatcher

Country flag
Because they foresaw that a future chinese kid like you would be shown his place once he start shitposting so they decided to invade Peking and take pictures and war trophies as a way to tell you to STFU and GTFO.
How?

skywatcher

Country flag
So which part of - they wanted to kick the sh!t of the little yellow man & show him his place , didn't you understand Chang , assuming English is one of the 6 languages you're acquainted with courtesy DuoLingo.
why?

skywatcher

Country flag
I'm interested in the topic "On the asymptotic behavior of the non-canonical IDF member @Azaad in the post-colonial stages"
i_f25.png

skywatcher

Country flag
It's not easy for a Chinese kid to learn 6 foreign languages & read the proof of the Poincare Conjecture.
i_f25.png

If you're interested in what i'm reading.
i_f25.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles