Zarb-e-Azb cost $1.9 billion: Dar

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Baluchistan will be free soon........... Insha Allah .........Amin :)
Jesssss...

Allah Huu Akbar.

Allah would save Baloch people like he did to Bangladesh.

Allah would punish Un-Islamic Pakis and their Biggest Muslim killer in history aka Pak Army.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
be nice, pakistanis can turn back say don't worry Khalistan will be free soon. it's not nice when you shit talk someone.
View attachment 5889
Khalistan sounds nice when it's capital is Lahore and whole of Punjab is added including whole of Kashmir.

Now to make sure you have genuine sympathy for Sikhs and Khalistan you have to simply vacate Pakistani Punjab and PoK and settle elsewhere.May be to Arab where you claim to belong to.Do it and show your love to Khalisthanis. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The thing is that you have got your ass kicked badly in all wars by Sikhs and tried to provoke Sikhs against India but Sikhs are one the the most patriotic community of India.Sikhs don't need a tiny Khalisthan since they have whole of India for them. :india: :india::india:

You Paki idiots have no idea about what Sikh Empire was under the rein of Maharaja Ranjit Singh who was the greatest King of Sikhs and creator of Sikh Empire.Below is Sikh Empire and Maharaja Ranjit Singh...

==========================================================================================

@Blackwater @jackprince @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Rowdy @alphacentury @sydsnyper @anupamsurey @VIP
@Razor @brational @Bangalorean @Mad Indian @cobra commando @hit&run @maomao @TrueSpirit2
@ersakthivel @OneGrimPilgrim @Vishwarupa @Srinivas_K @maomao @VIP @pmaitra @Screambowl @LETHALFORCE @DFI_COAS @bose @sorcerer @thethinker

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
What I want to know is who is picking up the tab for this
a)US
b)China
c)Saudi???(why)
d)Self( :lol: )

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
iv noticed you quiet a lot of people know quiet a lot of islamic text
We thank you for that... :rofl:

Yes and we perfectly recite Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ since we mastered this thing while cremating your hundreds of soldiers on our land rotting with maggots.

It's a HUGE INSULT and SHAME to be a Paki soldier since their own army disown them.You Pakis can't even give your Muslim soldiers a basic right ie Islamic cremation ritual. :dude: :tsk:

Shame on such a fake Islamic country like Pakistan which lets a Hindu to cremate your soldiers.

sob

Mod
Country flag
That is the typical Indian way of thinking. You have no clue about the fallout of Afghan war and how is has affected us.
Nobody forced Pakistan to jump into the Afghan problem. The powers to be in Pakistanm, waded into Afghanistan with a view to gain a strategic advantage. Later on the same players were diverted to Kashmir. As long as the script was being played out there was no problem and all was well.
Now these players and elements within your own services are playing to their own agenda, it has become a humongous problem for the state. Denial amongst people of Pakistan is only exacerbating the issue.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Again you are wrong and misinformed. The term 'good Taliban/bad taliban' was first used by US Nato secretary when they first had direct talks with Taliban in Doha. DFI and Indian in other fora have hijacked the term ever since.
And under which category does the Haqqani network fall into?

It was your own people who drew a distinction between Taliban useful to Pakistan and those who were not in sync with Pakistan.

Blackwater

be nice, pakistanis can turn back say don't worry Khalistan will be free soon.
it's not nice when you shit talk someone.
View attachment 5889

khalistan consist of paki punjab till peshawar till POKashmir (Maharaja Ranjeeet Singh time ). R u ready for this????

there is a saying by ur great British ' The sikhs can conquer the world in 7 days but can not rule for a single day'.

so please think carefully ,,if sikh comes to terms ,they will get paki areas as well .after that its our problem, we will see:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Bheeshma

Pakistan again begging for aid I see. There is a visible sense of panic among pakjabis after the bashing BSF has been dishing out.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
if you say so...

To mods/admins when will you realise that the internet is not only in india but that its global. your regular users say things that are unacceptable and shold be moderated regardless if you personally find them acceptable and dont consider other users who take offence.
would you mind talking on the topic? Pakistan lost 1.9 Billion Dollars what is your say .. tell us that discuss that. Don't try to be a fox out of hounds.

blue marlin

would you mind talking on the topic? Pakistan lost 1.9 Billion Dollars what is your say .. tell us that discuss that. Don't try to be a fox out of hounds.
finally..
well 1.9 billion is a huge amount for pakistan as its defence budget is just under 7 billion next year it will be increased to over 7 billion . apparently the finance minister there said he accounted the zab-e-azb conflict in the budget increase, but i think they will over spend as per usual. but in the end it's for there benefit. terrorism has cost them too much, for both Afghanistan and Pakistan. and i think its time for them to prosper. besides if they are prosperous then india benefits too. its a win win.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
MOD Edit: Drivel truncated.
Zarb e Azb will repeat after 10 years because Pakistan will still try to use these insurgents against India and will never eliminate them completely. Hence the insurgency may revive. Finally Taliban in Afghanistan is still the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

blue marlin

Zarb e Azb will repeat after 10 years because Pakistan will still try to use these insurgents against India and will never eliminate them completely. Hence the insurgency may revive. Finally Taliban in Afghanistan is still the same.
the military operation is to the west of the country, not to the east. think about it the isi. its is a global intelligence agency if they really wanted to cause chaos in india they would have done it already, dont you think. the previous afghani president was more anti Pakistani so he was clearly a waste of time as pakistan has influence over the afghan Taliban. now the current president has realised this and is working to remove the cancer that has plagued his country. if you want my honest opinion i dont think during modi's tenure he will not increase his relationship with pakistan.

once the operation is finished along with the balochistan, i would assume that the kashmir insurgency will stop providing the circumstances are right. and right being having a indian leader who is more religiously neutral, because you need to remember that kashmir is a muslim majority area and you need to think about them. and treat them fairly in order to gain there support.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
the military operation is to the west of the country, not to the east. think about it the isi. its is a global intelligence agency if they really wanted to cause chaos in india they would have done it already,

I can give you list of terror attacks sponsored by ISI in India
. They had done enough till our agencies started counter intelligence operations. If they create chaos in India, then their vulnerability is also dangerous to them.

dont you think. the previous afghani president was more anti Pakistani so he was clearly a waste of time as pakistan has influence over the afghan Taliban. now the current president has realised this and is working to remove the cancer that has plagued his country. if you want my honest opinion i dont think during modi's tenure he will not increase his relationship with pakistan.
Previous president never said, '' Afghanistan will be forced to do Hot Pursuit inside Pakistan if Pakistan does not get in order at AfPak border.''

Current president will take Taliban in confidence, and will ask them to fight against enemy of the country which is most probably Pakistan for now.

once the operation is finished along with the balochistan, i would assume that the kashmir insurgency will stop providing the circumstances are right. and right being having a indian leader who is more religiously neutral, because you need to remember that kashmir is a muslim majority area and you need to think about them. and treat them fairly in order to gain there support.
Point is not about whether Kashmir is Muslim Majority area or Hindu Majority area. The Point is it is Indian territory. Any strike inside Kashmir will be seen as attack on India. Pakistan has to stop this modus operandi. It has failed because, they have not gained any thing out of this. This will only create problems for Kashmiris. And no one else!

blue marlin

I can give you list of terror attacks sponsored by ISI in India
. They had done enough till our agencies started counter intelligence operations. If they create chaos in India, then their vulnerability is also dangerous to them.
i shall take your word for it. an i for an i. the thing is who will stop first so then so can the other.

Previous president never said, '' Afghanistan will be forced to do Hot Pursuit inside Pakistan if Pakistan does not get in order at AfPak border.''
he always blamed Pakistan and leant more towards india he even turned on china!! karzai talked out of ass than his head. mind you the ppp in pakistan was no saint either. the pml is more leant toward economic and less to its ego

Current president will take Taliban in confidence, and will ask them to fight against enemy of the country which is most probably Pakistan for now.
the taliban is losing ground. its just a matter of time

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...liban-after-withdrawal-of-British-troops.html

Point is not about whether Kashmir is Muslim Majority area or Hindu Majority area. The Point is it is Indian territory. Any strike inside Kashmir will be seen as attack on India. Pakistan has to stop this modus operandi. It has failed because, they have not gained any thing out of this. This will only create problems for Kashmiris. And no one else!
unfortunately i will have to disagree with that. the whole reason is because of religion. muslims wanted there own country and they got it which was Pakistan and east Pakistan (now known as Bangladesh) was born and kashmir was majority a muslim state with a non muslim ruler. pakistan took kashmir as their citizines want to be apart of Pakistan since they were muslims and they can have a country of their own without being ruled by a non muslim.
india took kashmir as the non muslim ruler signed kashmir over to india. and it all just developed from there.

point being if indian muslims Kashmir's were treated as fairly as there hindu counterparts then dont you think that indian muslims in kashmir would just prefer o stay in india as they like it there. even mods here are absolute twats here one mods said " we should not use baton on them but bullets in the head" hence another reason for proceeding with legal action.

also whats "modus operandi"?

cannonfodder

Country flag
Lot more has happened since 1947. If Pakistan (you) were so confident that all Kashmiri's wanted to join Pakistan or create separate state why didn't you vacate your military for plebiscite to be held under UN security council resolution. Read the pre-requisite conditions under resolution 47 which was adopted. Now if you did not fulfill the necessary and first pre-requisite condition to hold plebiscite; you must go and ask your own army why so...

After this Simla agreement was signed where both countries where it is agreed to talk with each other and resolve the issue bilaterally. UN has removed Kashmir as disputed territory in 2010 thereafter. When your country sign some documents don't your politicians and bureaucrats read it properly or they also have dyslexia like you.
https://www.mtholyoke.edu/acad/intrel/kashun47.htm
http://www.stimson.org/research-pages/simla-agreement/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_47

Here was some pakistani madrasa learnt scholar trying to argue with Christian Fair about Kashmir/Afghanistan and got his ass kicked @1:09:17. Watch the entire video if you are really interested(i know u wouldn't calling her whatever). There is no way India is going to let go Kashmir after 4 wars and your state sponsored terrorism, do whatever fuck you want to do.

unfortunately i will have to disagree with that. the whole reason is because of religion. muslims wanted there own country and they got it which was Pakistan and east Pakistan (now known as Bangladesh) was born and kashmir was majority a muslim state with a non muslim ruler. pakistan took kashmir as their citizines want to be apart of Pakistan since they were muslims and they can have a country of their own without being ruled by a non muslim.
india took kashmir as the non muslim ruler signed kashmir over to india. and it all just developed from there.

point being if indian muslims Kashmir's were treated as fairly as there hindu counterparts then dont you think that indian muslims in kashmir would just prefer o stay in india as they like it there. even mods here are absolute twats here one mods said " we should not use baton on them but bullets in the head" hence another reason for proceeding with legal action.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
i shall take your word for it. an i for an i. the thing is who will stop first so then so can the other.
When our PM atal bihari vajpayee went to Lahore , the Pak army was intruding in Kargil. We had always taken first step to resolve issues. But the Pak army is the parallel government there, which will never allow peace in Kashmir.

he always blamed Pakistan and leant more towards india he even turned on china!! karzai talked out of ass than his head. mind you the ppp in pakistan was no saint either. the pml is more leant toward economic and less to its ego

the taliban is losing ground. its just a matter of time

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...liban-after-withdrawal-of-British-troops.html
PMLN is just a puppet government. The stakes are with the Pak Military.

People of Kashmir say they want freedom, they do not say they want to be a part of Pakistan. Of course an independent Kashmir does not exist because Pakistan will repeat 1948. Forced annexation of Kashmir. Which led to the Kashmir dispute.

modus operandi means mode of an operation(method). The Modus Operandi of ISI in Kashmir is to infiltrate in Kashmir, and create trouble for both civilians and security forces. Establish pro Pakistani and anti Indian propaganda through their beloved Hurriyat.

And who are these infiltrators? The same Mujahideens once trained by Taliban!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles