Yusuf at 8th IBA International Conference speaking on importance of Make In India in defence sector

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
Thanks for taking time to listen & feedback. I don't compare with Maroof who is a professional. It's expected that he will be better
oh. but you work in RAW, so i mean interview could be better. good interview. congrats.

Anupu

Country flag
We can ask members or outsiders to give lectures, it will be recorded and posted on youtube.

I saw lot of think tanks doing this. Specially on youtube.
Yeah and we can conduct G-talk sessions on topics. Bhai seriously there is a huge lack of discussions and videos on these issues and various other issues for that matter. We can even make podcasts so that people don't have to show faces and can remain anonymous.

Anupu

Country flag
Give more ideas. Zara detail mein batao what you want to do
Seriously we should try this out. It would be awesome and even if no one watches we all can discuss and share our ideas much better.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] those guys didn't let go even after the Q&A. They kept on over tea

This is a good sign. If every one starts understanding the paradigm of defence and geopolitics then it will be trouble for decision makers to take a stand.

But one thing they cannot argue with you that defence industry will hurt the economy. Well defence industry will turn out to be the second largest job producer after railways.

blank_quest

Country flag
Congratz Yusuf bhai.... Hope my cousin would have listened you live there :D

sorcerer

Country flag
Great!!!!
Awesome ...man!!

30 characters of awesomeness

sorcerer

Country flag
Meanwhile Pakis picked up my speech.

They posted a thread which was closed later. Not before admin called me RAW agent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yusuf a.k.a Yashpal Upaddhay... :D
:D

pakis are delusional to levels beyond Ecstasy..

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Meanwhile Pakis picked up my speech.

They posted a thread which was closed later. Not before admin called me RAW agent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pee-d-f is just a funny forum and a Land of Conspiracy theories.

Anyone who want to practice his conspiracy theory skills can join that forum and start writing posts/articles. :rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles