Yusuf at 8th IBA International Conference speaking on importance of Make In India in defence sector

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
DFI can become a opinion maker for defense sector.

Earlier @Kunal Biswas of Drawing LCA tejas (payload) was appeared in CAG report.

Also great stuff by @Yusuf.

This is the intellectual level of DFI admins/Professional and low IQ Paki Admins like Horus.

@Zarvan
@Bornubus

Please don't tag that kid of a @Zarvan. I've been seeing his posts in PDF too. He is just another fan boy without much needed logic and sense. His posts about fathoming about SCAR in their service rifle thread shows what sensible logic that he has.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Very good content, good recording. Everything is perfect except the audience. Glad this was uploaded to the internet so that the content can reach an audience which has the intellectual competence to appreciate the gravity of what is being said. That old man asking "creating jobs to kill people" was very unsettling.
The reply was awesome. "Creating jobs to save our people".

Kshatriya87

Country flag
[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] those guys didn't let go even after the Q&A. They kept on over tea
HaHa. Hope you were able to convince them. Or did they keep ranting about how its a waste of money?

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
The reply was awesome. "Creating jobs to save our people".
Yes, but what makes it unsettling is the age of the man who asked it. I mean, one could understand a small child asking such naive questions, but that old man, who probably lived through the 1962 war which showed us the devastating results of unpreparedness, was going at it like a JNU smartass trying to corner the speaker. The questions and follow up questions seemed quite hostile. It was totally done in bad faith. As if they wanted to humiliate the speaker by showing him their own smartness or something. First he asked "why spend on military? why not on people?", when the speaker told that the spending will benefit the people, that old turd immediately changed the question claiming "you want to create jobs to kill people?" Are BC tu kiske side pe hai bhai? Sala pakka Marxist tha wo. These old people brought up in defeatist Nehruvian propaganda will never change their mindset.

@Yusuf, whenever there are important lectures, always arrange for sugary drinks or cold drinks before hand. These old turds usually have diabetes so if you feed them drinks at the start of the lecture, by the time the Q&A session starts, they have to get up and go to the restroom :pound:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Yes, but what makes it unsettling is the age of the man who asked it. I mean, one could understand a small child asking such naive questions, but that old man, who probably lived through the 1962 war which showed us the devastating results of unpreparedness, was going at it like a JNU smartass trying to corner the speaker. The questions and follow up questions seemed quite hostile. It was totally done in bad faith. As if they wanted to humiliate the speaker by showing him their own smartness or something. First he asked "why spend on military? why not on people?", when the speaker told that the spending will benefit the people, that old turd immediately changed the question claiming "you want to create jobs to kill people?" Are BC tu kiske side pe hai bhai? Sala pakka Marxist tha wo. These old people brought up in defeatist Nehruvian propaganda will never change their mindset.

@Yusuf, whenever there are important lectures, always arrange for sugary drinks or cold drinks before hand. These old turds usually have diabetes so if you feed them drinks at the start of the lecture, by the time the Q&A session starts, they have to get up and go to the restroom :pound:
No need for living through 1962, when the speaker clearly gave the British example. Everyone heard what happened to India even when we had 25% of global GDP & some tiny low life country from 10000km away colonised us. That is reason enough to understand the need for defence.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
No need for living through 1962, when the speaker clearly gave the British example. Everyone heard what happened to India even when we had 25% of global GDP & some tiny low life country from 10000km away colonised us. That is reason enough to understand the need for defence.
Nah, but the British period isn't exactly portrayed in India as a grim period the way the Jews portray the holocaust. Early Indian textbooks were written by British stooges like Romila Thapar. You will find a lot of Indian people who believe that the British Raj was a good thing for India. They think it gave us roads and railways. That old man was from that category. On the contrary, China teaches their people about '100 years of shame', it is drilled into them that they were victims of western aggression and therefore ANY step necessary to prevent a foreign aggression is deemed to be justified, unlike in India. If you try to reason out with such Indians, the need to make weapons to prevent another British Raj, they simply don't get the gravity of it. Don't have high hopes from them, this is the same generation of people who has kept Congress in power for 6 decades.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

I didn't watch the video; 1hr is longish for me.

But if he had asked me that Q ("why spend on military? why not on people?"), I'd have responded saying that "India's geopolitical security situation is in a fragile state, and you are suggesting that brave men assuring your safety and my safety, through various means sacrificing their time and energy are 'not people' enough for you ?"

That should shut him up and set the tone for the rest of the Qs.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

"JNU smartass" exact same word that came to my mind when I heard his questions.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Nah, but the British period isn't exactly portrayed in India as a grim period the way the Jews portray the holocaust. Early Indian textbooks were written by British stooges like Romila Thapar. You will find a lot of Indian people who believe that the British Raj was a good thing for India. They think it gave us roads and railways. That old man was from that category. On the contrary, China teaches their people about '100 years of shame', it is drilled into them that they were victims of western aggression and therefore ANY step necessary to prevent a foreign aggression is deemed to be justified, unlike in India. If you try to reason out with such Indians, the need to make weapons to prevent another British Raj, they simply don't get the gravity of it. Don't have high hopes from them, this is the same generation of people who has kept Congress in power for 6 decades.
Then they need to be taught further about "Bengal famine", "No Dogs & Indians allowed", "Churchill's statement about Indians" etc. If still they feel that the British were good, then they are AAPtards. Can't do anything about them.

Chinmoy

Country flag
I think we need to have a anecdote to explain why defence spending and industry is critical for India's progress..

In my opinion:

Think of a India as a small house..

The roof over our head is the military and national security agencies, they expose themselves to the elements so that we can live our lives peacefully. if the roof has holes because of negligence none of the citizens will be happy.

The beams that hold the roof is our economy, it supports the roof from falling down. the roof supports the beams from wearing out.

The walls of the house are our culture, history etc... they mean nothing if there is no roof over the head. culture and history can progress only when people need not worry about who is going to attack us next.

The foundation of our house is our civilisational history, this is where our values come from.

I hope i am making sense..
Cheers...
Wow man........... you are damn to the point philosophical here. Would request @Yusuf to promote you too next time. BTW bravo @Yusuf :)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
so thats the guy..............................................................................
Tareef kar rahey ho ya dara rahe ho? [emoji40][emoji12][emoji23]

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles