Youtube vs TikTok & Freedom Of Expression

Kumata

Its rating is screwed badly and will never improve on play store.... I badly wanted it to rate 1 star but thats mean i ended up wasting 75 mb bandwidth.. not worth it...

as of now 1.3 ... 2 days back i saw it was some 2. some thing

1590082994915.png

AsuraKiller203

Country flag
Tiktok and google playstore are playing games with us. I saw 29 million ratings with 1.2 a few days ago and then 26 million with 1.6 a couple days after. They r purposely removing a lot of recently created negative ratings. Wont be surprised if tiktoks rating is mysteriously back up after a few weeks. Another venue where justice is denied.

Skyh3ck

Google has removed many millions of review and rating to help Tik Tok.. the rating now increase from 1.3 to 2.9

An American company Google helping a Chinese app Tik Tok.. which is even banned in China... Freedom of rating and review also gone..Google is on suicidal path..

Country flag
So, Kunal Kamra uploaded a video attempting to roast Carryminati. Not only carry supporters made it India's most disliked video in just 24 hours but even Kamra's subscribers have reduced, spamming his page with "Didn't expect this from you."
:pound:
20200531_010238.jpg

Comments have even more lit!
Screenshot_20200531-005625_YouTube.jpg

Situation right now:
FB_IMG_1590867277669.jpg

sydsnyper

Country flag
Just shared this in the Indian Media Watch thread, but it also finds its place here. Atul Agnihotri and his experience with the kamra...

sydsnyper

Country flag
This is the link to hast-maithoon-chimp kamra's so called roast of carryminati - (at this time, the video requires sign in to view it)

The video has 1.6 million dislikes but the comment section is full of gold !!! here is a small sample.
carry's fan right now:- I'm about to end this man's whole career (realizing he has no career) OOOOHHHHHHHH edit:- and his video got demonetized, all that hate you got was for nothing (realizing he got nothing but hate even before this) OOHHHHHHHH
Carry : Johny Johny
Kunal : Yes papa
after watching ur content i feel that same thing which carry was said in his roast video.: time barbad bhenc**d
The no.of dislikes on this video is equivalent to no.of subscribers kunal has😂😂
Kunal kamra : the most viewed video on YouTube would have been about tiktok , who do you think is winning ?
People : 99.9% of your video is on modi and arnab goswami , who do you think is winning?
I laughed more while reading comments rather than watching video .
Everyone thinking what will be carryminatis reaction
Me : what about Tanmay Bhatt ?😂😂
Kamra :- aja beta carry terko roast karna sikha du
Carry:- aja beta kamra terko oooh ke alawa koi aur tune dalna sikha du (Ooooohhhhhhh)😂😂
Mr faisu: I'm most disliked person in the country.
Kamra: Hold my beer

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
Yeah Google deleted around 6million reviews, also YouTube which is owned by Google is being bombarded with tiktok ads.

Then we have Twitter fact checking the US President.

Seems like a whole lot of money is being pumped in from China, as if the virus wasn't enough. Now we have SM apps that will tell us what is "truth"

Skyh3ck

Mitron and remove China app removed from play store.. big big big propoganda and biased by google

Gautam Sarkar

Country flag
A startling Wikipedia fraud has come to light.
Have you ever wondered how some TikTok stars are verified with thousands of followers even though they aren't influencers outside of TikTok?
Turns out that Wikipedia pages were created to help them get verified on TikTok.
Thread

Country flag
So, carry uploaded another video (a rap) yesternight achieving nearly 4M likes till now.
See Dhruv Rathee & Kunal Kamra at 02:05.

Country flag
Now what will happen? Some TikToker will make a rap to counter it and carry will again upload a video roasting that rap.:rolleyes:

Akula

Country flag
Now what will happen? Some TikToker will make a rap to counter it and carry will again upload a video roasting that rap.:rolleyes:
I don't think it will happen. He made this song with his elder brother. Kunal kamra wala haal koi nahi chahta.

Illusive

Country flag
Ajey Nagar may have a bigger fan base than some of this bollywood stars. Youtube by deleting his video made him a martyr, on top Kunal kamra came and udti teer g..nd me li.

Not a fan of his content, but behti ganga mai hum bhi haath dho lete hai.

Global Defence

Articles