Your Old Wine in New Bottle

Emperor

Guys this is ur PJ of IDF
nice meeting you all here again
Hope we all work for the best of the nation rather than being just another defence forum.

It is my advice that:

" A journey of thousand miles starts with a single step"

so lets be somewhat different while being nationalistic .

I like this DFI to act as a founding stone for the next generation of patriotic leaders and armed personell.
Lets start working from now on.

We did celebrated more than 60 times our Independance day.but we are still dependant on foreign countries for both moral and money support.

We are a country of 1+ billion population and we still lack efficient leaders and commanders to lead the folk ahead.

Our day wont start without hearing the news like this leader was convited of doing this and that officer was convicted of doing that.....blah blah and blah.And not to mention the average suicide or attemptive bombing numbers and the genocide.

Is this wot we really deserve even after 60 years of independance and after 5000 years of first great Indus valley civilisation started? The answer is NO
We really deserve more than what we are getting now.Inorder to make it possible and reachable to every single individual in this land of 1.13 billion we need to change every thing .Even if we start working from scratch it wont be late to move the masses.

I just dont want to see this new DFI as another simple forum.I can see how nice you guys did and worked on this .Lets put the same effort in changing the society.I am with them who want to step ahead.

Long live Indian Empire.

Jai Hind.

Pintu

My dear Phani, you joined , The Home coming, it is excellent as turning out to be, my old friend from IDF and NDR, we all were eagerly waiting for you to join.

Regards this is Pintu , from IDF, NDR

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
hey phani,

good to see you joining around and also good to see you feel at home already. welcome mate and hope you have a great time posting around.

feel assured mate, our beloved mother land is surging ahead no matter how many ills we might have and there is always a transition time under which a country faces different challenges. we have our share of challenges which we will all over come like numerous such challenges we have faced and overcome since we got our independence. always remember, there is nothing perfect but we can all strive to make it perfect. jai hind, long live the mother land!

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Welcome phani, nice to see you here.

Jai Hind :india:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. Enjoy you stay here. Looking forward to seeing you regularly here.

ZOOM

Founding Member
Guys this is ur PJ of IDF
nice meeting you all here again
Hope we all work for the best of the nation rather than being just another defence forum.

It is my advice that:

" A journey of thousand miles starts with a single step"

so lets be somewhat different while being nationalistic .

I like this DFI to act as a founding stone for the next generation of patriotic leaders and armed personell.
Lets start working from now on.

We did celebrated more than 60 times our Independance day.but we are still dependant on foreign countries for both moral and money support.

We are a country of 1+ billion population and we still lack efficient leaders and commanders to lead the folk ahead.

Our day wont start without hearing the news like this leader was convited of doing this and that officer was convicted of doing that.....blah blah and blah.And not to mention the average suicide or attemptive bombing numbers and the genocide.

Is this wot we really deserve even after 60 years of independance and after 5000 years of first great Indus valley civilisation started? The answer is NO
We really deserve more than what we are getting now.Inorder to make it possible and reachable to every single individual in this land of 1.13 billion we need to change every thing .Even if we start working from scratch it wont be late to move the masses.

I just dont want to see this new DFI as another simple forum.I can see how nice you guys did and worked on this .Lets put the same effort in changing the society.I am with them who want to step ahead.

Long live Indian Empire.

Jai Hind.

Hey Phani, a Very Warmest Welcome to your from one more old wine. It's been quite a while since I have a come across well informed members. Although you arrive here quite late, but nonthless you finally appeared with a bang. Hopefully you will likely to thrive and rock DFI as you were doing on IDF.

Emperor

Thnks all of you guys once again for this memorable avenue.

As i said before i will work according to that and will come up a series of my own and fellowship ideas.
I will try to be as much regular as i can.

Thnks once again

Emperor

If anyone else has a track record of my recent post in either BRF/IDF
they will reveal a lot for the yindoo defence enthusiasts.It would be hard for me to breach every time and make stuff public.I hope you people can understand my situation.
Thanks.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles