Your favourite Hindi Bollywood and contemporary Indian pop music

ShyAngel

Founding Member
My fiance just sent me this song.......Omg everyone lets just go back to boarding school times.......hehehe
Love this album song......takes me back to me as little girl AGAIN! HA HA HA This song is like supper dupper hit back in the days. I wonder why they don't make good music like this these days.... I think they really needs to recycle these cheap ass item girl like Rakhi Sawant and etc and start making good music album and start casting gorgeous models like Anuparma Verma and Malika Arora....hehehe

:)

YouTube - boom boom(1995)

Pintu

That's Dev Anand showing his Middle finger.:D
Thanks P2P for watching.., to all friends and respected members , Singhji, Vinodji , P2P, and all I have changed the posts of Timeless Hindi classics with pop music and Hindi Movie songs of 1990s to present one as per it goes against the thread and posted them in another thread naming Timeless Hindi Classics., many posts will be changed and would take time , kindly bear with me.

For the Hindi classics that was deleted and posted by me in the other thread , which I previously mentioned please visit the following link here in this forum :

http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/multimedia/2124-timeless-hindi-classics.html

Regards

Global Defence

New threads

Articles