Your favourite Hindi Bollywood and contemporary Indian pop music

ShyAngel

Founding Member
Shy, Sister this Video is not posted by me in You Tube , I found it on You Tube, the pictures edited in the song is great, and the poster keeps mum on the location and I decided to post it here, I think this picture might be in Kalimpong or either Sikkim.The boys in the Picture are Indian Bengalis and for us Indian Bengalis, Kalimpong and Sikkim are hot spot, even I have plan to visit Sikkim and to meet His Holiness Dalai Lama .

Regards
Hey,
Yes most of our old thakur families from Tibet reside in Sikkim, Gangtok, and Kalimpong areas.
And no Dalai Lama doesn't live there. He's palace is in Dharamsala. Dhasa our little Lhasa. lol
So go to Himachal Pardesh to see His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Not in those areas.

ShyAngel

Founding Member
On that note: Here's our Minneapolis wants to be Madhuri Dixit. ha ha
Tibetan Losar,New Year 2000 celebration.

Pintu

Hey,
Yes most of our old thakur families from Tibet reside in Sikkim, Gangtok, and Kalimpong areas.
And no Dalai Lama doesn't live there. He's palace is in Dharamsala. Dhasa our little Lhasa. lol
So go to Himachal Pardesh to see His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Not in those areas.
True, I agree on the first point.

And as for seeing His Holiness , I know palace of His Holiness is in Dharamsala, my friends who are the member of the Youth Hostel, visited Sikkim and made a video. They told me that His Holiness visits Sikkim Monasteries, therefore I planned to visit Sikkim to see His Holiness on his next arrival there.

I have also plan to visit Dharamsala.

Regards

PS: When the video will be available to me , I will post it on You Tube.

ShyAngel

Founding Member
True, I agree on the first point.

And as for seeing His Holiness , I know palace of His Holiness is in Dharamsala, my friends who are the member of the Youth Hostel, visited Sikkim and made a video. They told me that His Holiness visits Sikkim Monasteries, therefore I planned to visit Sikkim to see His Holiness on his next arrival there.

I have also plan to visit Dharamsala.

Regards

PS: When the video will be available to me , I will post it on You Tube.
Ok please do so and that will be cool. Btw I've never heard His Holiness visiting sikkim monasteries. As of the Karmapa Urgen Thinlay Dorjee who was the main Karmapa Lama was not suppose to even step in at his own monastery at all. The monastery that's in Sikkim; due to him being founded by His Holiness The Dalai Lama and unfortunately (shamar rinpochen) the boss and the teacher of previous karmapa didn't accept him and instead he found this other Karmapa Lama which Tibetan Government and Dalai Lama doesn't accept. So yeahhh what you said was kind of a surprise to me. The monastery went wild over this matter and now it's restricted under indian government. Oh well...... I'll put up this clip just so you can understand the whole situation better.

ShyAngel

Founding Member
Ok sadly, I lost that video. May be rage might have that so i will ask him to post thst video.

ShyAngel

Founding Member
Ok I find this video so funny because the place where Dev Anand walks in at the beginning that's where we grew up. ha ha Actually right next to it. This place is where all the khampa people in nepal live. It's call khampa camp or colony. But the thing is the time when we grew up its totally with the whole new package. It isn't as how it looks in this film or back in the days. Just as how Salim from SDM says to his brother, "look this is where we grewup but now its the heart of India" and you can replace Nepal over that. hahahahaha lols But after when we were born the gate is still there....hehehe same to same. Only gate remain the same and rest changed dramatically. he he

YouTube - Hare Rama Hare Krishna - I Love You

ShyAngel

Founding Member
And this is our 1st Tibetan Government in Exile Rug industry in Nepal in late 1950s and early 1960s.
Before when all these Rich Tibetans in Nepal started to own their own Rug industries and hired all these hundreds and hundreds of native nepalese as an employee and dramatically improved Nepal's economic condition in may ways. This place is again: "PRICELESS" for us to even be able to see how it was before we were even born. I could have never imagine this over all the crowded buildings that we've now. All kudus to Dev Anand sab. Now enjoy the song.... Kancha means little boy in nepalese and Kanchi means little girl.
:)
YouTube - DEV ANAND KANCHI RE KANCHI RE

Pintu

Ok please do so and that will be cool. Btw I've never heard His Holiness visiting sikkim monasteries. As of the Karmapa Urgen Thinlay Dorjee who was the main Karmapa Lama was not suppose to even step in at his own monastery at all. The monastery that's in Sikkim; due to him being founded by His Holiness The Dalai Lama and unfortunately (shamar rinpochen) the boss and the teacher of previous karmapa didn't accept him and instead he found this other Karmapa Lama which Tibetan Government and Dalai Lama doesn't accept. So yeahhh what you said was kind of a surprise to me. The monastery went wild over this matter and now it's restricted under indian government. Oh well...... I'll put up this clip just so you can understand the whole situation better.

Dear Sister,

Thanks and regards for the information you have shared with me.

Actually I first proposed my friends to make a trip to Dharamsala to see His Holiness, and they told me that His Holiness visits Sikkim, for my eternal pleasure they told me His Holiness may visit in Future also, if not so, I planned a trip to Dharamsala otherwise.

However I Googled and here are the few links about His Holiness visiting Sikkim, once His Holiness visited in 1997 and again in 2005.

http://www.indianexpress.com/ie/daily/19970825/23750603.html

http://www.buddhistchannel.tv/index.php?id=1,893,0,0,1,0

Sad to learn that you lost the Video, I 'm waiting and hoping for the Video eagerly to be posted by Rage.

I'll sure post the Video available to me on YouTube, may be putting it in part, and I will let you know right after putting it on You Tube.

Regards

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles