Your favorite fighting scenes

Iamanidiot

Everybody has their favorite fighting scenes and my favorite fighting scene is

and from the same movie this one

Last edited by a moderator:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Why do our people believe this bullshit anyway? Are they so dumb or innocent or feel so emancipated that they need lies like this to feel good about themselves, if anyone has really been in a street fight you will know other guy is also made of bones and muscle like you and there is no huge advantage. Unless these people really see death or beheading and see their own fragility they wont lose their childishness.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Why do our people believe this bullshit anyway? Are they so dumb or innocent or feel so emancipated that they need lies like this to feel good about themselves, if anyone has really been in a street fight you will know other guy is also made of bones and muscle like you and there is no huge advantage. Unless these people really see death or beheading and see their own fragility they wont lose their childishness.
Cinema culture form a state where Ruling party and Opposition party are Film actors :taunt:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Check out the fight between Marlon Brando and Lee J.Cobb in On the Waterfront. That's one I remember well.

The actor who played "Rockford", James Garner, was always in fights on the TV show. When he got into a real fight with another motorist he ended up in the hospital for some time.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag

blueblood

To escape reality mate. Only in movies, bad guys gets his ass whooped and police going ninja on corrupt politician's ass. OTOH, a guy shoots a woman in front of 300 people and still enjoys pretty a good life, that's reality for you.

prahladh

Respected Member

KS

Bye bye DFI
My all time favorite : Excellent picturization, good context, awesome BGM.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Jet Li vs Donnie Yen ----> kickass

Iamanidiot

@Karthic Sri watch the complete version of the movie I posted you will appreciate Rajamouli's genious

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@ Prahladh...I feel Ip man 1 was better than Ip Man 2, story-wise as well as fight scene-wise
This is my favorite fight scene in Ip Man 1

Context: China is occupied by Imperial Japan Forces. Ip Man lives in FoShan. Ip who is a rich guy with a big house has his house occupied and he's forced to work in a coal mine for livelihood. The Commander of the Japanese forces in FoShan, is a martial arts enthusiast and organizes martial art matches against local population. Chinese who defeat Japanese officers in these matches get a bag of rice as price. Some of Ip's friends die in these matches due to the commander's sub-ordinate (who btw is the main antagonist). So Ip decides to fight in these matches for the sake of his friends but he's really pissed off, so instead of 1 opponent he takes on 10 in a single go. And the following scene follows...

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Another Ip Man Fight scene

Context: Ip Man is arrested by Imperial Forces and the Commander (who is an expert in Karate) decides to organize a match between himself and Ip Man (who is a grandmaster in Wing Chun). The asst. Commander (antagonist) unbeknownst to the Commander tells Ip Man that if he (Ip) defeats the comm., the asst will shoot him on the spot. But Ip Man doesn't yield to pressure and the scene follows. Excellent fight scene btw

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@ all: Can somebody please tell me how to prevent "Embedding Disabled by Request"...

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
My friends call this guy 'Karadi' (bear). I have watched some of his other entertaining videos and laughed till my jaws and stomach ached like hell... :rofl: :rofl:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles