Your favorite Beer, Whisky, Vodka, Rum!!!

captscooby81

Country flag
2 VAT69 Black
4 Heineken pint
4 corona Pint
4 Hoggarden Pint
10 Bira White

Missed old monk need to make another visit to store . Luckily the store belongs to colleagues friend so no need to stand in line just go backside and pay the cash and collect and push off

First time tasting VAT69 BLACK . always used to try the original VAT69 but this black was something new for me as i moved to beers for last 2 years

How much they charged you for bottle of VAT69 Black ?

Recently brought the following

2 VAT 69 black
2 Smirnoff
2 Bacardi
Even got 1 AMRUT Amalgam from my friend
1 Ballantine
Bhai log apne collection par Prakash daalein

Cheers

Sanatani

Country flag
2 VAT69 Black
4 Heineken pint
4 corona Pint
4 Hoggarden Pint
10 Bira White

Missed old monk need to make another visit to store . Luckily the store belongs to colleagues friend so no need to stand in line just go backside and pay the cash and collect and push off

First time tasting VAT69 BLACK . always used to try the original VAT69 but this black was something new for me as i moved to beers for last 2 years

How much they charged you for bottle of VAT69 Black ?

captscooby81

Country flag
Fuck i got ripped then i was charged 2750 . MRP was 1500 in bottle . Now i am wondering i got sold Normal VAT69 in the name of VAT69 BLACK . The bottle mentions no where its black ..:scared2:

MRP is 2200

Sanatani

Country flag
Fuck i got ripped then i was charged 2750 . MRP was 1500 in bottle . Now i am wondering i got sold Normal VAT69 in the name of VAT69 BLACK . The bottle mentions no where its black ..:scared2:
Yes man. It's mentioned Black ,the bottle is jet black and it comes in a beautiful black pack. The one with MRP 1500 is the regular one.

captscooby81

Country flag
Yup just googled the pic and sent to my colleague to send it to his friend will go and get some beers tomorrow for that difference .

Yes man. It's mentioned Black ,the bottle is jet black and it comes in a beautiful black pack. The one with MRP 1500 is the regular one.

Kumata

Country flag
Bira white for beer.

Baileys is nice
I like wine. But local wine in India is crap. Good stuff is waaay overpriced.
I Once had the Misfortune of having Baileys on emirates ...that was last day .... flavoured alcohol... no never

It's pretty expensive . Try AMRUT on the rocks . It's the best I had till now. Many others are overrated
Single Malts are expensive anyways but suntory is at diff level all together.... this bottle tips at 20 K but worth even paisa...

Jaymax61

Single Malts are expensive anyways but suntory is at diff level all together.... this bottle tips at 20 K but worth even paisa...
I find Suntory pretty weak. I would stick to a Glenlivet instead.

In Beer, I would highly recommend these 2

Peroni
Carlsberg Elephant

SKC

Country flag
I find Suntory pretty weak. I would stick to a Glenlivet instead.

In Beer, I would highly recommend these 2

Peroni
Carlsberg Elephant
Suntory Premium beers are really good. Uses to enjoy them when I was back in Shanghai. Much better than Indian beers and quite cheap.
I left everything since the lockdown period nothing since March. Now there is no craving and feel like remaining clean for atleast a year.

Kumata

Country flag
So here is my collection as on date -

Amrut amalgam
Amrut single malt
Dewars
Black & white

( all above are canteen ka maal )

Duty free

Chivas regal 12 yrs
Ballentine's
Virginia 6 years aged whisky ( bought 3 bottles from US )
WHYTE & MACKAY
Dewars
JOSE CUERVO Jose Cuervo Especial Silver + Gold - Tequilla
Black velvet 3 years aged...Canadian stuff picked up from US ..2 litre bottles.

Quite a few Russian vodka's half.. I always get one for free from DXB duty free.. weird but they always gift me one quarter... have atleast 2-3 at home..

I am sure , missing quite a few ...Phew!!!!!!!!

SKC

Country flag
So here is my collection as on date -

Amrut amalgam
Amrut single malt
Dewars
Black & white

( all above are canteen ka maal )

Duty free

Chivas regal 12 yrs
Ballentine's
Virginia 6 years aged whisky ( bought 3 bottles from US )
WHYTE & MACKAY
Dewars
JOSE CUERVO Jose Cuervo Especial Silver + Gold - Tequilla
Black velvet 3 years aged...Canadian stuff picked up from US ..2 litre bottles.

Quite a few Russian vodka's half.. I always get one for free from DXB duty free.. weird but they always gift me one quarter... have atleast 2-3 at home..

I am sure , missing quite a few ...Phew!!!!!!!!
I have heard so much about Amrut brand. So many articles names it in top 5/10 brands around the world.
Is it really that good?

Did any one try the new Appy Fizz Red. It is having malt flavour and taste almost like beer. The local market guys have started saying it as beer instead of Appy fizz. If someone is nondrinker then can try this instead of 0% beers.

SKC

Country flag
I have managed without drinks since 8th march this year. Now I don't feel any craving at all.
I'll try to be without it for atleast 1 more year.

Kumata

Country flag
I have heard so much about Amrut brand. So many articles names it in top 5/10 brands around the world.
Is it really that good?
I am yet to open the bottles so can't say but never heard anyone saying bad things about her...

Reactions: SKC

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles