Your favorite Beer, Whisky, Vodka, Rum!!!

itsAurea

Country flag
It would be pure Jack Daniels and sometimes with a mixture of coke lol, I mean for years this has been my go to drink whenever I attend, reunions, family gatherings and even before when I play at poker online,

marcel-strauss-w77IgyKoLy0-unsplash.jpg

SKC

Country flag
It would be pure Jack Daniels and sometimes with a mixture of coke lol, I mean for years this has been my go to drink whenever I attend, reunions, family gatherings and even before when I play at poker online,

View attachment 80107
JD has pre mix bottles too. Mix with Coke and Clear soda and some other flavours too.

Challenger007

Country flag
I like the white rum Bacardi. It is light in taste and can be drunk in its pure form. My wife likes to make a rum cocktail with orange juice. I tried her cocktail - delicious, light, refreshing. I also love tequila, always Gold. Most of all I like tequila Sierra, it is already a time-tested brand.

Reactions: SKC

captscooby81

Country flag
My fav beers

1.Hoegaarden (expensive)
2.Corona (expensive)
3.Heineken (VFM)
4.Bira White (VFM)
5.Carslberg (VVVFM)

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Finally was able to get a Monkey shoulder after ages as my Uncle came from abroad sadly cousin drank it like water, so the bottle is over and I am heartbroken, never drink good liquor with cousins.

here2where

Fosters lager (blue) ... very underrated and very hard to get ... my new fav... light and crisp ....

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Finally was able to get a Monkey shoulder after ages as my Uncle came from abroad sadly cousin drank it like water, so the bottle is over and I am heartbroken, never drink good liquor with cousins.
Brand ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles