Your favorite Beer, Whisky, Vodka, Rum!!!

itsAurea

Country flag
When it comes to beer I think I will go with Smirnoff and Heineken. It just gives you the right booze you need. When it comes to Whiskey, I will go with Black Label. Definitely one of the strong bottle of whiskey I have encountered it made my head spin with just a matter of how many shots. Also had a terrible headache the next morning. Well, a good try of whiskey. With vodka, I think I will go with Grey Goose, also one of the best drinks I have ever tried. Well, the important thing is to drink responsibly.

• Haha
Reactions: SKC

Kumata

Country flag
When it comes to beer I think I will go with Smirnoff and Heineken. It just gives you the right booze you need. When it comes to Whiskey, I will go with Black Label. Definitely one of the strong bottle of whiskey I have encountered it made my head spin with just a matter of how many shots. Also had a terrible headache the next morning. Well, a good try of whiskey. With vodka, I think I will go with Grey Goose, also one of the best drinks I have ever tried. Well, the important thing is to drink responsibly.
whats the alcohol content for black label in philiphines..?

SKC

Country flag
Has any one tried Desparados in Beer. I found it to be best tasting beer till now (have tried gazillions of brands).
For every other liquor too I personally go with the better tasting one rather than the strength and bitterness.
Antiquity has sweeter taste so does Ballantine's.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
whats the alcohol content for black label in philiphines..?
Has any one tried Desparados in Beer. I found it to be best tasting beer till now (have tried gazillions of brands).
For every other liquor too I personally go with the better tasting one rather than the strength and bitterness.
Ya'll Nibbiars peena bandh Karo.

Kumata

Country flag
Where do u source this from.. MV theka mall?

SKC

Country flag
Where do u source this from.. MV theka mall?
Source which of above quoted things? I have been without liquor for 11 months now :cool1:
I will only have it if there is some big occasion now!

Haldilal

Country flag

Haldilal

Country flag
Acha Beta,

U keep spamming chit chat thread and now behaving like a sadhu here....
Ya'll Nibbiars Atleast I don't drink.

Haldilal

Country flag
Then Nibba dont comment on the thread. This is only for people who had drinks atleast once.
Ya'll Nibbiars This is a public forum I can discuss what I want if you don't like them make a private Chat's.

here2where

tried Beck's ice beer... too smooth for my taste. i like my beer to be bitter.. will go back to fosters.
any thing else i should try?

Kumata

Country flag
tried Beck's ice beer... too smooth for my taste. i like my beer to be bitter.. will go back to fosters.
any thing else i should try?
Taste is a very subjective thing IMO ... So u got to experiment and find the sweet spot...:)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles