Your daily routine and time zones.

A.V.

guys do share with the community your daily routine as per the time zone<please mention> you stay in.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Wake up, waste time, eat breakfast, waste time, eat lunch, waste time, eat snacks, waste time, eat dinner, waste time, Sleep

And the cycle continues perpetually, for ever and ever... Amen !!!

Timezone +5:30 GMT, Mumbai

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Wakeup, eat, go to work, waste time, work little bit, eat lunch, waste time, work, work, work, work, waste time, go home, eat, sleep.

Timezone; +1.00 GMT, Milan.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Wake up, waste time, eat breakfast, waste time, eat lunch, waste time, eat snacks, waste time, eat dinner, waste time, Sleep

And the cycle continues perpetually, for ever and ever... Amen !!!

Timezone +5:30 GMT, Mumbai
How old are you to waste all that time?

A.V.

for me time zone moscow GMT +4 summer time GMT+3 winter time...

wake up switch on the laptop, make coffee check dfi dress up and go to work, continue to work check out dfi at times... have meal...continue to work/study.... chat up with friends return back home ....get daily stuff reach home have food sit down with comp work out...then ... prepare food,/or go out with girl-friend, eat study study and study till you are sleepy and when sleepy dont sleep watch a movie till early morning.

Su-47

Wake up (usually at 5). Exercise for half an hour. Go to university. Come home around 1. Watch TV while eating lunch. Browse net. Swim. Study. Watch TV and eat dinner. Study. Go to sleep (usually around 10:30).

Sometimes i stay up all night without going to sleep.

Skippy

GMT +10 hours Australia. Wake up coffee and a smoke, then another coffee and a smoke, shower dress work, then home coffee and dinner and a smoke. On the computer, for a while. Back to work, then coffee and smoke before bed.

Pintu

Wake up 6 AM, Physical Excercise, Rewaaz, Reading Newspaper, Having Tea , Wash Clothes, Prepare for going office, take meal, Office, return from Office at 6.30-7pm, being refresh, Rewaaz, Open PC, logging in DFI, supper 10:40, DFI, then sleep at 12 am, time can be extended from 6-7am and 12-1 pm on weekends.

GMT + 5.30 near Kolkata

Regards

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Get up, barely in time to for breakfast. Read newspaper/ watch news while my kids climb all over me and tear the newspaper and also take them to attend natures call.
Find time to attend nature's call myself, have bath and leave for work by 0930. One hours drive through Bangalore's traffic.
Reach Office, switch on my laptop. Check Mail, Log into DFI.
Lunch between 1300-1330 hrs. Back to work. Still logged into DFI.
Run my shop. Snacks time at 1700 hrs.
Leave for home between 1830-1900 hrs depending on work load. Drive back home in the Bangalore traffic which is worse at that time. Reach home by 2000-2030 hrs.
Greeted by wife and kids at home and all the tiredness of the day vanishes.
Freshen up, have dinner around 2100hrs. Take out my ipod touch and log onto DFI. Kids want a piece of my ipod but cant let them have any of it. Wify threatens to throw out the ipod as i spend a lot of time on it. But then i survive every time.

Sleep anytime between 2300-0000hrs depending on when kids let me sleep. If its not those days, then im lucky if you understand what i mean.

Time Zone GMT +5.30 hrs. Bangalore

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles