You are my heartbeat, Afghan children treated for heart disease in nearby Xinjiang

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You are my heartbeat, Afghan children treated for heart disease in nearby Xinjiang

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

China Daily

A hundred children from Afghanistan with congenital heart defects have received medical treatment in the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region in four batches since September last year as part of the Red Cross Society of China's foreign humanitarian mission.

On Wednesday, 18 young Afghans from the last group who had been hospitalized at the First Hospital of Xinjiang Medical University in the region's capital, Urumqi, since late October, were discharged and boarded a plane bound for Kabul, their country's capital.

By November last year, 100 Afghan children with congenital heart disease had received free medical treatment in China through the project, according to the foundation.

In May, a medical team of 13 organized by the Red Cross Society of China arrived in Kabul again, marking the beginning of the project's second phase. It is expected that an additional 150 Afghan children with congenital heart disease will be selected after screening in Kabul and then sent to hospitals in China for treatment, said Liu Xuanguo, vice-president of the CRCF.

Flying to Xinjiang, China

Arriving in Urumqi , Xinjiang

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Remembering Urumqi, where the children got a second life

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
August .14 ,2019. Afgan kids left Urumqi after recovering from the surgeries and going back to Afghanistan.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I sure hope they didn't make him pay for it with his kidney :v
Yes, they have to pay with 3 kidneys for each child treated :biggrin2: That's how we "harvest" organs as what the western media reports China does 24/7

Last edited:

Haldiram

Country flag
Dis Nibber be turned the entire forum into a Chinese propaganda exercise.

Nibber please, don't create new threads for each issue. Post all things related to China in a single China thread. That way you wont lose your 50 cents and we don't get flooded with spam.

Last edited:

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dis Nibber be turned the entire forum into a Chinese propaganda exercise. Nibber please, don't create new threads for each issue. Post all things related to China in a single China thread. That way you wont lose your 50 cents and we don't get flooded with spam.
I've already lost my 50 cents by posting equal number of China bashing posts here.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I've already lost my 50 cents by posting equal number of China bashing posts here.
Brother, see. What's happening is that everyone here is apprehensive of Chinese intentions after seeing Chinese and Pakistani join hands their forum to bash us for years.

Right now, your barrage of posts is equivalent to the finesse of a neanderthal using a club and hitting us on the head repeatedly.

Calm down. You know what works be a better approach? Make one dedicated Chinese culture thread where we can ask you questions and see pretty Chinese girls. This is a defence Forum. We don't really come here to see kids being treated for heart diseases.

Sourav Kumar

Good media exercise by China. We Indians do this every year for Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, many countries from middle east, africa and many people from western countries who visit India to have relatively cheaper medical care. But we indians never did a media exercise over that. Any way for every chinese poster here, we must have a rule. For every post they make here, they must donate 25% of the post price to DFI :D

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Let us hope that Chinese administration will ssaw a fraction of sympathy for uighur Muslims and won't sent ethnic Chinese man to sleep with uighur wome. Those who are doing propaganda here about treating the the Afghan children should post here about the the atrocities and oppression of Uighur people by Chinese Government and bureaucracy.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Dis Nibber be turned the entire forum into a Chinese propaganda exercise.

Nibber please, don't create new threads for each issue. Post all things related to China in a single China thread. That way you wont lose your 50 cents and we don't get flooded with spam.
Like Pakistanis have a craze and passion of picturing Pakistan as a secular Nation, Chinese has a Passion of picturing China as a liberal nation which values human right. People often has a passion to picture themselves exactly opposite to what they are or their nation something which it is not. They have a quota of of execution. They tries to paint themselves as a nation nation of liberal people and somebody who values human rights.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles