Yellow Vest Who are they and What's their goal.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
So this is a thread where we discuss about the Yellow vest.

Are they just regular folks protesting or is their a deeper hand behind them.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
The Gilets Jaunes are very anti-semitic so I suspect a large Islamic element to it. It is full of anti-capitalists and anarchists as well.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
My observation was that macron was trying to project himself as europe's top dog since merkel declared this as her last term, he gave gyanbaazi to trump on a public platform and within two weeks of that speech yellow vests showed up on the streets of paris. both events happened in Nov 2018.

when CNN and BBC were reporting about macron's gyanbaazi to trump, i had a hunch that butterfly effect has been triggered.

SanjeevM

Country flag
People in France and Germany both are frustrated with their government. France and Germany were the pioneers in bringing millions of young Muslim males as refugees. They opened the flood gates for Muslims to enter EU. You may remember how paris burnt by Muslims vandalists the night France won the world cup.
https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2018/07/250707/violent-paris-france-world-cup-russia/amp/
Violent Riots Break out in Paris after France’s World Cup Win in Russia

Prior to that in 2017
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...rched-around-france-new-years-eve-government/
Almost 1,000 cars torched around France on New Year's Eve but government insists it 'went particularly well'

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
The Gilets Jaunes are very anti-semitic so I suspect a large Islamic element to it. It is full of anti-capitalists and anarchists as well.
So basically communists, anti-capitalists and in the garb of protests some nazi thought guys too are in the Yellow vest.
And islamists too joined the hand(well they are always there).

bhramos

Country flag
Covering the #GiletsJaunes protests across France, now in their 20th week. Yellow Vests start the march from Gare de l’Est, #Paris calling for Direct Democracy and a Referendum on #Frexit from the EU Vive La France!

bhramos

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles