Year 2035: Some possible scenarios

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
2035 will be
Ram's kingdom (Ramrajya)

During His times, that is in the Tretayug Ram alone was not wise, His subjects too were prudent. Hence during His reign not a single complaintwill be brought to His court in India. Even the Chinese will not Complain.
Pakistan will not remain to caomplain.

The real kingdom of Ram (implied meaning): Absolute control over the five sense organs, five motor organs, mind, subconscious mind, intellect and ego by Ram (Atmaram - the soul principle) dwelling in the heart itself is Ram's real kingdom. All chinese will follow the avatar of lord Ram - Budha. There will be Ram rajya is entire Asia. Edwald will chant Ramayana in Texan accent and average American in Arabic.

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
in 2035

Ex-american president and unofficial head of Al qaida Bush Bin laden killed in a pakistan drone strike in NY.

:p

natarajan

I seriously admire your troll skills sometimes. But probably numerous people in your nation have this gift of keeping their brains shut off!!
Everyone has the right to dream,atleast in dream he can kick his master but in reality they are kicking their butt with drone attacks

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
i am not for fun purpose in this forum.
for the purpose i am.i am 100% successful
Actually you are 1000% successful in your purpose.

Your purpose is making a FOOL of yourself and whole Pakistan as well.... keep up :pound:

Centuries of forced breeding and genetic mutations by invaders from all sides have made Pakis a mutant.

Oh wait... did I just hear a blast somewhere in Pakistan? :confused: :lol:

J.A.

Militants
1.China in eastern Asia there U.S. Navy are close to and will fight back Chinese Navy vs Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines plus little more Asian smaller nation's + U.S.

J.A.

Militants
Ron Paul or Romney I hoped to be next U.S. president between 2017-2021.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Wow, an old thread started by Sakal, brought back to life by some random guy.

@pmaitra @spikey360 @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @balai_c @bengalraider @aerokan @et al and others, any changes to your predictions or you guys wanna give it another try.
I think the other powers have been more or less static in their trajectory. The only change is Europe.

Europe is finding hard to accommodate everyone and fractures are showing up. I would bet even less on EU solidarity now.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I think the other powers have been more or less static in their trajectory. The only change is Europe.

Europe is finding hard to accommodate everyone and fractures are showing up. I would bet even less on EU solidarity now.
There are two options right?

1. Under foreign threat, Euros come together. And there is Russia, ISIS; good enough for a common threat storyline.

2. Under foreign threat, euros "revert" to their traditional nationalism and undo a century or so unification process (which has/had its +ves and -ves.)
And I really don't think that alone, on its own, any euro country other than the UK, France and Germany will be of any significance on the global scale. Even these 3 will start losing their significance on the global deck soon, in this scenario.
Also the integrity of NATO will be in trouble.
So why do you think the euro countries will choose this option???

PS: "static in their trajectory" sounds like an oxymoron, but I get what you are saying :thumb:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Sure do @Razor .
USA - Breaks up into Texas, Mexico II, California and Northern States.
Russia - Stays Russia, Ukraine is dissolved into Russia, as is large parts of China and islands of Japan. Not so rich, but very strong. Probably the only place with oil reserves.
Europe - Breaks up into Northern Europe, powered by Scandinavian Oil and German industry and Southern Europe, mostly inhabited by Arabs and Blacks from Africa. Powered by aid from African nations.
China - Suffers major hiccup. People do not revolt, but Communist Party makes it into a capitalistic state, becomes America II, and suffers setbacks at the hand of Russia (during WW3 2017-2025(ish).
India - Dissolves. Is balkanised. Lives relatively peacefully like EU of 1990s.
ME - Nuked during WW3. Mostly a desert.
Africa - The new Asia. Suffers least from WW3. Negros finally learn to live in Peace.

Also, I think Putin is awarded the Nobel Prize. But not 2035, perhaps 2017.

Last edited:

J.A.

Militants

EU is pact of peace. No ones will attack another. Maybe Serbia, Turkey or Russia will attack in EU member states. Germany, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Greece, Romania etc fight back a possible war at homeland. EU states will also fight back in wars. Estonia can forces up big reserves if Russia attack with 50.000 troops.

J.A.

Militants
But i think Poland can attack both Sweden and Germany but it will be tight with A winner.

Of course Poland can win at homeland so they will no go to attack not Finland also.

Finland have 250.000 troops in eastern Finland of course the reserve forces.

:cool3:

:lol:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Sure do @Razor .
1. USA - Breaks up into Texas, Mexico II, California and Northern States.
2. Russia - Stays Russia, Ukraine is dissolved into Russia, as is large parts of China and islands of Japan. Not so rich, but very strong. Probably the only place with oil reserves.
3. Europe - Breaks up into Northern Europe, powered by Scandinavian Oil and German industry and Southern Europe, mostly inhabited by Arabs and Blacks from Africa. Powered by aid from African nations.
4. China - Suffers major hiccup. People do not revolt, but Communist Party makes it into a capitalistic state, becomes America II, and suffers setbacks at the hand of Russia (during WW3 2017-2025(ish).
5. India - Dissolves. Is balkanised. Lives relatively peacefully like EU of 1990s.
6. ME - Nuked during WW3. Mostly a desert.
7. Africa - The new Asia. Suffers least from WW3. Negros finally learn to live in Peace.

8. Also, I think Putin is awarded the Nobel Prize. But not 2035, perhaps 2017.
1. States like TX, CA, NM, AZ, FL will soon have an hispanic majority, so I guess that may affect the integrity. But will it happen in the next 20 yrs? hmmm

2. Russia could theoretically take large parts of ukropia, but China and Japan :wat:
I mean that will drastically affect the composition of the russian state. On one side of the chinese border there less than 10 mil russians (many of them mongoloids) and on the other side over a 100 mil han. Did you mean Uyghur areas?
Maybe russia'll prop up puppet states for buffer purposes.
Also Hokkaido, maybe.

5. By dissolves, you mean disintegrate? That will at least a few skirmishes between some states, me thinks. Also please elaborate more, if possible.

7. " Negros finally learn to live in Peace." Highly doubtful, considering what I have seen in the US.

8. Putin is a awesome guy, but Nobel prize is a joke, that loser obama got one too.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Sure do @Razor .
USA - Breaks up into Texas, Mexico II, California and Northern States.
Russia - Stays Russia, Ukraine is dissolved into Russia, as is large parts of China and islands of Japan. Not so rich, but very strong. Probably the only place with oil reserves.
Europe - Breaks up into Northern Europe, powered by Scandinavian Oil and German industry and Southern Europe, mostly inhabited by Arabs and Blacks from Africa. Powered by aid from African nations.
China - Suffers major hiccup. People do not revolt, but Communist Party makes it into a capitalistic state, becomes America II, and suffers setbacks at the hand of Russia (during WW3 2017-2025(ish).
India - Dissolves. Is balkanised. Lives relatively peacefully like EU of 1990s.
ME - Nuked during WW3. Mostly a desert.
Africa - The new Asia. Suffers least from WW3. Negros finally learn to live in Peace.

Also, I think Putin is awarded the Nobel Prize. But not 2035, perhaps 2017.
I can bet my entire inheritance that not even a single prediction of yours will come true.

aliyah

in 2035 from Katmandu to Beijing to Karachi will be china . india will get a very young yuva pm rahul gandhi . shahrukh khan will be playing college kid again . sri lanka , Maldives will be below sea . Hyundai will launch i50. tata will launch indica pista .middle east will be nuked .john paul 4 will become new pope. indians will be biggest population in Europe . Canada will change its name to Punjab .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles