Year 2035: Some possible scenarios

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
OK now let's get serious
1) Geopolitically the world will have changed beyond recognition with China and India at 30 & 22 trillion$ joining the US at 45$trillion as the top three military and economic powers, Russia and a revitalized EU will round up the top 5.
2) Environmentally the Maldives and other island & coastal nations will face the brunt of many superstores causing mass migration to the mainland nations.
Many perennial rivers turn seasonal twisting crop patterns.
The spread of the Gobi subsumes much of northwestern China, India is hit by torrential monsoonal superstores.Pakistan faces the prospect of a dying Indus.
Why do you say that India will be hit by torrential superstorms??

Also a dying Indus will mean collapse of Pakistan (if it hasn't collapsed already) and a influx of maybe millions of refugees into India and elsewhere. Add to that loose nukes/illegally sold out nukes and islamic crazies.
That's a real SHTF scenario for india.

J.A.

Militants
Pakistan is one terrible nation in Asia. Nuclear power but that no help for me. I am fan of Rammstein hoe singing America plus one mouslim smoke ciggarett and that's terrible for that mouslim when Rammstein say "this is no A love song". Very funny in youtube + Pakistan have India and China in conkurrent in nuclear powers. What to say another or mouslims in DFI ??

I like ISIS to win in Syria more than Pakistan even Pakistan is one nuclear nation.

Pakistan have to N.Korea and Russia some conkurrent in eastern world in nuclear powers.

J.A.

Militants
U.S. Israel UK and France are conkurrents in western world.

UK have 160-200 warheads U.S. have 7000+ and Israel around 200-300 and France same like jewish.

Sonnpekikd

You are all naive idiots that will continue to wipe out all life. And you will never accept or understand that these nations are only the network of the pope for for world destruction and killing of all life you and your families included. http://echterevolution.wordpress.com

Sonnpekikd

Giving a random blog to justify your argument? o_O
This blog holds on the startpage more than 100 evidence and indications to justify, that the monotheist leadership is purposely making extinct all life and destroying the world, in german.

Sonnpekikd

The vatican and its jewish counselors are actually making extinct all life and they make war since 2000 years against any pagan religion, have destroyed almost any of them, and you little cowards and idiots are supporting it. http://echterevolution.wordpress.com

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Before 2035, I see USA self-disintegrating just like in 1861 ... a war between the federal government, the pro- gun control States on one side .. the anti- gun control States on the other side. I find it strange that no one is seeing this coming ! But this time no side will be able to win. It will be 20 times worse than Syria.
Of course million of American refugees will seek shelter in Mexico, Canada, Cuba and other safe havens.
This is sad but the Americans are mad about their rights to detain guns. Just as they were mad about their rights to have slaves .

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Before 2035, I see USA self-disintegrating just like in 1861 ... a war between the federal government, the pro- gun control States on one side .. the anti- gun control States on the other side. I find it strange that no one is seeing this coming ! But this time no side will be able to win. It will be 20 times worse than Syria.
Of course million of American refugees will seek shelter in Mexico, Canada, Cuba and other safe heavens.
This is sad but the Americans are mad about their rights to detain guns. Just as they were mad about their rights to have slaves .
Who is gonna fight??

Most of the Americans are pansies with no world view. A generation brought up on coca-cola can hardly survive, forget about fighting!!

Zebra

Country flag
Who is gonna fight??

Most of the Americans are pansies with no world view. A generation brought up on coca-cola can hardly survive, forget about fighting!!
Sir, Coca-Cola is there since more than a century now.

Which generation you are talking about.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Why do you say that India will be hit by torrential superstorms??

Also a dying Indus will mean collapse of Pakistan (if it hasn't collapsed already) and a influx of maybe millions of refugees into India and elsewhere. Add to that loose nukes/illegally sold out nukes and islamic crazies.
That's a real SHTF scenario for india.
India will be hit by torrential superstorms because the more the planet warms the more water evaporates.That in turn leads to bigger storm systems and bigger storms. Pure Geophysics!

Yes the Indus is dying specially at the point where it meets the sea, this will only accelerate with dying glaciers and yes we'll have a shit time trying to keep millions of refugees away.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Of course million of American refugees will seek shelter in Mexico, Canada, Cuba and other safe havens.
The Bundy ranch conflict again reminded U.S. people of the civil war days. If only the NRA is controlled, the scenario can be thwarted. But the damage has been done already and people have more guns than they need and can go akimbo too. Lol.

Civil war 2.0. *Grabs popcorn*

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Predictions for space science:
  1. US would have sent humans to Mars.
  2. China would have sent humans on Moon.
  3. India would have prepared a space station and preparing for manned Lunar exploration by 2040-45.
  4. Unaffected from slowly occurring inactivation of EU, ESA will be conducting successful missions.
  5. Russian one would be suffering from lack of funds.
  6. Pakistan will launch it's unmanned lunar orbiter ghazwa e chand.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Predictions for space science:
  1. US would have sent humans to Mars.
  2. China would have sent humans on Moon.
  3. India would have prepared a space station and preparing for manned Lunar exploration by 2040-45.
  4. Unaffected from slowly occurring inactivation of EU, ESA will be conducting successful missions.
  5. Russian one would be suffering from lack of funds.
  6. Pakistan will launch it's unmanned lunar orbiter ghazwa e chand.
Don't worry!!!..we are already on god damn moon!!.
A single RPG can send al-baki's ghazini spacecraft back to their positions...
You can ask...How RPG will work in space? Right?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Never gonna happen. The gun states only have a few trained veterans. Rest all are tobacco chewing bad mouthed cowboy wannabes. They can't do anything when the US forces descend. Also, gun states like Texas have their own problems. Their are white groups with guns who hate black groups with guns and vice versa.

At the most, a gang war might happen between the whites & blacks, nothing more.

Innocent

Country flag
BY 2035

Economic power- India China USA Iran Mexico

Military Power- USA China India Iran Russia

Emerging Power- Brazil Indonesia SouthAfrica Egypt

BY 2050- Kalki will come, destroy everything,Chaos everywhere.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles