Y20 Chinese Transport Aircraft

cir

Two prototypes,one seen。:rolleyes:

Nice CG:

huaxia rox

When your spies from Boeing gifting you C-17 secrets (although got caught) and Ukranians at your helm to develop you your heavy lifter with Russian last generation Engines so CCP could carry on with their propaganda of "China Strong" while throwing common Chinese inside Labor Camps, very well done Sir.

I hope all of you don't get thrown in Laogai camps for replying on a Indian Forum, Sir.
1 sir what c-17 secret....specificly??? i thought it was boeing who planted some bugs in our president jet to scout chinese secrect......

2 Ukranian and russian involvement shouldnt be such a thing especially from an indian point of view i guess.....when you calling tejas indigious dont you also include EU (a range of nations) US russia isral etc etc??? why still calling it indigious?? the same logic is applied to y-20 i ssaume.....

3 your wording.....my indian friend.....'replying on a Indian Forum' and replying on an Indian forum for fun may be slightly different....

4 some people thrown to laogai were wrong accused which is some bad things done by the cpc gov....yet the number of people wrongly put in laogai jails is way fewer than those called terrorists or untouchouble in india....so dont worry my indian friend.....

huaxia rox

The Y-20 is the third example of a new trend in which AVIC has moved beyond cloning and copying and can now successfully meld aspects of multiple foreign airframes (and technical advice) with domestic designs and improved, domestically-manufactured systems. The J-20 and J-31 were the first two Chinese-made aircraft to make this leap, and now the Y-20 has done so as well.
looks like experts from DFI and WSJ have some different views on the Y20 copy issue.......who should i choose to believe??huh.......

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
1 sir what c-17 secret....specificly??? i thought it was boeing who planted some bugs in our president jet to scout chinese secrect......

2 Ukranian and russian involvement shouldnt be such a thing especially from an indian point of view i guess.....when you calling tejas indigious dont you also include EU (a range of nations) US russia isral etc etc??? why still calling it indigious?? the same logic is applied to y-20 i ssaume.....

3 your wording.....my indian friend.....'replying on a Indian Forum' and replying on an Indian forum for fun may be slightly different....

4 some people thrown to laogai were wrong accused which is some bad things done by the cpc gov....yet the number of people wrongly put in laogai jails is way fewer than those called terrorists or untouchouble in india....so dont worry my indian friend.....
1. Link: Ex-Boeing engineer charged in China spying case | Reuters
According to the charges against him, Chung took and concealed Boeing trade secrets relating to the Space Shuttle, the C-17 military transport aircraft and the Delta IV rocket.
2. From where does Tejas comes into picture ? What help from France ? Licencing (not using pirated version) CATIA = help from France :rofl:.
For the sake of argument Tejas doesn't look a bit like any other aircraft where as J-10 look ditto copy of Lavi (which is inspired from Link).
4. No "untouchables" are in Jail for the sake of that they are "untouchable" while it's not the case in PRC.

the Laogai's role in economic production enables the Chinese government to profit from the imprisonment of its people, creating a perverse incentive to maintain high rates of incarceration. Since its inception in 1949, 40 to 50 million people are estimated to have been imprisoned in the Laogai, and untold numbers have perished under its brutality.
The Laogai | Laogai Research Foundation
You defending this, sick minded people :tsk::tsk:

huaxia rox

1 why you didnt talk about for example FBW system of tejas?? or maybe we should talk about the engine of tejas??? very a la india??? indigious??? or best in the world???

2 so why american themeslves like experts of WSJ didnt say y20 a copy of c17???coz indians have info that the us doesnt know?

3 since 1949??? that was the end of civil war of prc....many indeed put in prison laogai or not....mainland or KMT taiwan.... plus culture revolution.....CR is the peroid which every one in prc including the gov is now denouncing like americans denouncing the wrong policy towards afrian amercans before 1960s....but how you deal with you untouchouble or so called terrorists from islam or khalistan????how many real terrorists??? how many muslims died in 1947???

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
1 why you didnt talk about for example FBW system of tejas?? or maybe we should talk about the engine of tejas??? very a la india??? indigious??? or best in the world???
Who said Engine was Indian ? Assuming stuff or just resorting to trolling ?

Tejas FBW : Link
The Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE) is the nodal agency for development of the FCS. One reason for delay of the first flight could have been the Unexpectedly large effort required for coding control laws into the FCS software, which were then checked out on Minibird and Ironbird test rigs at ADE and HAL, respectively. The control laws were developed with the aid of real time simulators at ADE and BAe, UK. As a point of interest, a second series of inflight simulation tests of flight control software took place in July 1996 at Calspan USA on an F-16D VISTA (variable inflight stability aircraft); 33 test flight were carried out. Another reason for delay was the sanction imposed after Pokhran II in May 1999. Scientists working at Lockheed Martin, USA were sent hack; equipment, software and documents were impounded. Herculean efforts brought the FCS software to a standard where the FCS performed flawlessly over 50 hours of testing on TD 1 by pilots, resulting in the aircraft being cleared for flight in early 2001.
2 so why american themeslves like experts of WSJ didnt say y20 a copy of c17???coz indians have info that the us doesnt know?
:yawn:

3 since 1949??? that was the end of civil war of prc....many indeed put in prison laogai or not....mainland or KMT taiwan.... plus culture revolution.....CR is the peroid which every one in prc including the gov is now denouncing like americans denouncing the wrong policy towards afrian amercans before 1960s....but how you deal with you untouchouble or so called terrorists from islam or khalistan????how many real terrorists??? how many muslims died in 1947???
You seriously comparing Khalistan and Islamic terrorists with those commoners who are stuffed and thrown in those Laogai camps ?
Khalistan is a dead movement and those terrorists are mainly from the land of your dear friend Pakistan and also lavishly funded by them.
Around 200k to 500k people died during Indo-Pak partition.

huaxia rox

Who said Engine was Indian ? Assuming stuff or just resorting to trolling ?

Tejas FBW : Link

:yawn:

You seriously comparing Khalistan and Islamic terrorists with those commoners who are stuffed and thrown in those Laogai camps ?
Khalistan is a dead movement and those terrorists are mainly from the land of your dear friend Pakistan and also lavishly funded by them.
Around 200k to 500k people died during Indo-Pak partition.
your smilie and meanings of how how to define terrorists is one thing......the laogai jail is another.....i ve said many of people put in there have been regained their fame etc sepecially after culture revolution....many pows from KMT or japanese or even sometimes americans were put in those because there were wars and the situation is either kill or get killed so you got some overkilled.....again we do realize till now the laogai system should be abandoned but the cpc gov hasnt begun to do that....but anyway we dont call other terrorists based on religion or caste or try to make some religion fight some else.....

in terms of your list....dont know whats you point besides finding a range of countries in it.....no one says tejas engine indian.....just like no one says current y20s engine chinese......again....whats your point to raise the issue???

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
51!
I'm such findings have not seen before, but with it I agree. But this is the average for the whole of science. In space, aviation, machine-building and the nuclear industry - age has remained unchanged 39-40 years. There are good conditions of work.
What does it say after 51? Something about an increase of 10 years since 2005? Wouldn't that be 61!

huaxia rox

sure....no one retired after 2005 and no new ones got in as well.....

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Translate word for word:
Вікова структура вітчизняних дослідників є регресивною , адже середній вік наукових співробітників у 2010 році складав 51 рік ( з 2005 року він збільшився майже на 10 років).
The age structure of domestic researchers is regressive, because the average age of the research staff in 2010 was 51 years ( since 2005 it has increased almost for 10 years).

P.S. Now, for two years this indicator has decreased, but not radically. As long as our Presidents will be scientists "not from a piece of paper" ( fictitious) - regress will continue. The only "scholar President" was Kuchma.

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Okay, it is still 51 and that means plenty of engineers are 65! Sorry but my Ukrainian is really bad. The translator didn't work either.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
The translator didn't work either.
Don't worry. And the Russians would not understand ( but for a different reason out of principle).
In Ukraine, a large scientific base. Of course young people do not want to go to work, in the field of science, where only pay 150$ (1200 UAH) . And where there is a large profit in the universities of the big competition at receipt. Ukraine is only at the space in 2012 earned more than half a billion dollars. Under our domestic prices - it's a good profit.

J20!

Country flag
Seems the PLA really likes black paint jobs on their new prototypes.

Y20 in a new black-ish camo:

The same exact paint job as J31's...

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Almost at the same time on finishing testing came out one class three planes: Y-20, IL-476 and An-70.
Competition for cheap markets.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles