xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Xinjiang Urumqi subway, China

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
When is China releasing the Lakhs of Urmuqi citizens from concentration camps?

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
I don't know about that, but at least Urumqi is very far away from Indian border and I guess India also builds up infrastructure along the borders with China, it's very normal, every part of China develops infrastructure very fast, not only along the borders.
Yes I know that and subway is for military, you know right now what you have best in your people...... your government is focused on making your country a legitimate superpower but in India we are fighting pakistan and you know another country combine as well as jihadis.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes I know that and subway is for military, you know right now what you have best in your people...... your government is focused on making your country a legitimate superpower but in India we are fighting pakistan and you know another country combine as well as jihadis.
China is also fighting Jihadists, that's why we got blamed and attacked by many who don't like us. As for India Pakistan feud, it's kind of really funny oberved by outsiders, Pakistan is too small comparing with India, it can never pose any real threat to India, it's really not worth it for India to put so much resources in dealing with a much smaller neighor.

We know India also has an ambition to become the top world power, but you need to fix your relationship with Pakistan. Many Indians believe that China deliberately props Pakistna up against India, that's really not true. What China really wants is peace and stability in that region so China could have a free hand to be a friend of both India and Pakistan, China is well aware of how important 1.4 billion population Indian market is for China and China really wants to improve ties with India, the animosity between India and Pakistan puts China in a very difficult spot. China can't ditch Pakistan , doing so will be seen as a despicable betrayal by the international community and China will lose all the credibility, China and Russia also worry that India and US become too close, but bottom line is China means no harm to India, we never think India is our enemy and we never hate India, but many Indians just don't understand that.

armyofhind

Country flag
It's not a new thread, it's from a week ago. Now see who is dumb. lol..
are you like underdeveloped? Post it in the china watch thread you dumbfuck fifty center. dont create a new thread for everything you have to post. Fucktard.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
are you like underdeveloped? Post it in the china watch thread you dumbfuck fifty center. dont create a new thread for everything you have to post. Fucktard.
lol, keep dropping your F bomb, seems I really touched a raw nerve of yours, I don't really care, go on..

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Looks like any regular metro anywhere in the world, with a slightly more kitschy than average decor. Why does it call for a separate thread of its own? lol

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles