Xi Jinping needs a small quick war that China can win decisively

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
The latest 3 to 4 km brazen incursions by PLA on the Indian side of the border in Ladakh is Xi Jinping's attempt to instigate a small quick skirmish with India that would result in the PLA deploying overwhelming power and winning decisively in a short time.

Xi Jinping is desperate, and needs a small war to convince Chinese people that they are a major military power, and to consolidate his power against all forces both internal and external. The PLA haven't fought a conventional battle since the 60's with Vietnam. He cannot take on the US. The US military will wipe the floor with China's ass in a conventional war. Xi has fanned the flames of a rabid Chinese nationalism and the only way to satiate the desires of the masses is to win a war.

So his only viable option is Vietnam, India or Taiwan. Vietnam is not that big of an adversary, and a fellow communist country, Taiwan is too risky, and it would be a carnage with most of Taiwan's civilian population decimated which would be a worldwide PR fiasco. There is also the risk of the US Navy getting involved. So the best option really is to fight a quick war with India and take over one of the North-east States.

India has no real allies. The Russians will sit on the sidelines, and the US will probably speed up some weapons delivery to India, but basically India's neutral stand in international politics means it really has no friends to rush to its defense. The EU states will do nothing. China knows that, and I think if China starts a war in this century - it will start with India.

rockdog

Country flag
The latest 3 to 4 km brazen incursions by PLA on the Indian side of the border in Ladakh is Xi Jinping's attempt to instigate a small quick skirmish with India that would result in the PLA deploying overwhelming power and winning decisively in a short time.

Xi Jinping is desperate, and needs a small war to convince Chinese people that they are a major military power, and to consolidate his power against all forces both internal and external. The PLA haven't fought a conventional battle since the 60's with Vietnam. He cannot take on the US. The US military will wipe the floor with China's ass in a conventional war. Xi has fanned the flames of a rabid Chinese nationalism and the only way to satiate the desires of the masses is to win a war.

So his only viable option is Vietnam, India or Taiwan. Vietnam is not that big of an adversary, and a fellow communist country, Taiwan is too risky, and it would be a carnage with most of Taiwan's civilian population decimated which would be a worldwide PR fiasco. There is also the risk of the US Navy getting involved. So the best option really is to fight a quick war with India and take over one of the North-east States.

India has no real allies. The Russians will sit on the sidelines, and the US will probably speed up some weapons delivery to India, but basically India's neutral stand in international politics means it really has no friends to rush to its defense. The EU states will do nothing. China knows that, and I think if China starts a war in this century - it will start with India.
It's quite logical from political sense for most people.

It's as accurate as Gordon Chang's predications.

Hari Sud

Country flag
These skirmishes, Chinese have clearly lost. Much to Chinese displeasure quick Indian built up their defence and offence capability really brought all Chinese designs In the area to an end. If Chinese have intruded here and there, they will soon be called back. It is already a loss of prestige coming very quickly after Doklam. The world takes note of these loss of face. The stand off will continue but will not go anything beyond. Chinese have to wait for restart of factory and manufacturing activities After Covid-19 event, and what level it starts. After this severe damage may be total death of Brand China consumer’s mind in the West, it’s exports will be severely restricted. With lower inflow of cash and severe restrictions being placed by America, it is to be seen how much power Chinese exert either on the Indian border, South China Sea and those useless BRI and CPEC projects.

China is in trouble, it should not be allowed to recover.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Argument can also be made that someone within CCP is trying to bring down Xi using India.

What better way to put pressure on Xi, by provoking a confrontation with India.
There is no Win-Win with this PLA agression at LAC.
1) there is no additional territorial gain that can be made by these provocations.
2) even if there is military action undertaken, they will be up against combat proven military force.
3) it’s very difficult to p India as an aggressor, simply because that’s not how India rolls, and it is a widely accepted fact that globally that India was never an aggressor.
4) even if India responds to the agression, there is no bill clinton this time stop india from crossing the line to chase away an invading military.
5) So far Indian establishment remains committed to the spirit of informal summits, else language would have been different.

cereal killer

Country flag
That might be the case. Xi is a showman type of guy. We need to be wary of the Chinese as they might be plotting something with porkies in case XI really wants a conflict as it will be suicide to go one on one against India. India needs to maintain a sizeable portion of Army along Kashmir & keep an eye on Siliguri corridor that is the weak link imo.

Kumata

Country flag
Do any one see chinese hand in recent protests in US. Many muzzie & liberal handles supporting these protests....

On top, one state govt said their computers are hacked and its a shophisticated attack...

scatterStorm

Country flag
Do any one see chinese hand in recent protests in US. Many muzzie & liberal handles supporting these protests....

On top, one state govt said their computers are hacked and its a shophisticated attack...
I saw a video on Weibo, a chinse women came out of the house when national guard were patrolling. As soon she came out, and her husband with a gun to signify that we are armed to protect our rights kinda shit... they were shot.

I am shocked, they were shot on there legs. The women with camera ran inside her house screaming. By pallet or bullet I am not sure, but muzzle lit up, so definitely a bullet.

Kumata

Country flag
I saw a video on Weibo, a chinse women came out of the house when national guard were patrolling. As soon she came out, and her husband with a gun to signify that we are armed to protect our rights kinda shit... they were shot.

I am shocked, they were shot on there legs. The women with camera ran inside her house screaming. By pallet or bullet I am not sure, but muzzle lit up, so definitely a bullet.
Nice so my guess is chinese spy agencies are involved in these protests.. now i am hearing they are spreading to Europe as well with a solidary meet in london.. given that majority of muzzies have their base in UK , I am not surprised....

why would protests spread in europe for a black man killed in US ... beats me... it seems cheenis are getting their hands dirty everywhere,..

IndianHawk

Country flag
LMAO India doesn't need allies to take on china.
Infact Indian army is now much bigger then pla since number crunching in pla.

India has 3lakh troops stations around the border and another 6 lakh in Kashmir.

Entire pla doesn't have enough men to take on India lol.

Do you know why china tucked tail in doklam ? Because it was overwhelming outnumbered . Lol.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Chinese POWs at a Vietnamese camp, guarded by women soldiers of Vietnam
1591039963677.png

Chinese POWs in Vietnam, 1979, once again guarded by women soldiers of Vietnam.

1591039996776.png

Yet another PLA trooper with his hands raised in surrender to the Vietnamese soldiers. Deng thought he could just steamroll into Vietnam, not realizing that the PLA was all huff and puff, but no real fight within.

1591040042680.png

rockdog

Country flag
Chinese POWs at a Vietnamese camp, guarded by women soldiers of Vietnam
View attachment 49138

Chinese POWs in Vietnam, 1979, once again guarded by women soldiers of Vietnam.

View attachment 49139

Yet another PLA trooper with his hands raised in surrender to the Vietnamese soldiers. Deng thought he could just steamroll into Vietnam, not realizing that the PLA was all huff and puff, but no real fight within.

View attachment 49140

1. No one said PLA did well at the beginning of the war, but the total casualties and losses is still acceptable,
i also have lots of images and videos for keeping the POW of Vietnam, but no interest to paste here.

China Western estimate: 26,000 killed, 37,000 wounded[16]
Vietnam: Western estimate: 50,000-80,000 killed, 32,000 wounded[16]

238 captured vs 1,636 captured

2. Evaluating the war result is not only about casualties and losses but also if we reach the strategic goal, i see Mr Deng made it.

a. stop Vietnam's ambition in Southeast Asia, force him retreat army from Cambordia

b. desotry the northornern Vietnam's infrasctuctures, and made no forgein investment to Vietnam for 30 yrs.

c. gain support from USA, speedup the honey moon with western during 1980's

d. consolicating Deng's internal ruling, built internal base for economic reform during 1980's (this is the key, i personally think this is key takeoff time China really begin to overtake India)

e. gain friendship for most Southeast Asia nations, like Singapore, Malay and so on...

India has 3lakh troops stations around the border and another 6 lakh in Kashmir.

Entire pla doesn't have enough men to take on India lol.
It's not because of PLA lack of men to deploy into Tibet area. It's because we are enjoy the bonuce of result of 1962 war. We have Tibet as our buffer zone, and we just need to put less troop there to threat your capital area 300km away, other troops just need mobilitze to the frontline. Deploying massive troops in frontline is now showing your strangh but weakness. Just like N.Korea put 1 million army along DMZ, dosen't mean S.Korea and US army there is weak.

Last edited:

Kumata

Country flag
It's not because of PLA lack of men to deploy into Tibet area. It's because we are enjoy the bonuce of result of 1962 war. We have Tibet as our buffer zone, and we just need to put less troop there to threat your capital area 300km away, other troops just need mobilitze to the frontline. Deploying massive troops in frontline is now showing your strangh but weakness. Just like N.Korea put 1 million army along DMZ, dosen't mean S.Korea and US army there is weak.
you can't write spelling of Bonus correctly and you are talking of 1962. Do ask your CCP pseudo generals what happened to them in 67 and later....

between what was the bonus...you forget to tell us...

Looks like your bloody nose ishealing fast LOL

Kumata

Country flag
Don't go personal mate, I have been forum for 10 yrs... CCP no such royal & free agent.
Where did i said you are CCP agent.. i just posted a random line.... LOL your loyalties doesn't let you live... you yourself proved who you really are....me without saying anything...

rockdog

Country flag
Where did i said you are CCP agent.. i just posted a random line.... LOL your loyalties doesn't let you live... you yourself proved who you really are....me without saying anything...
Boring, no sense to talk with you.

Kumata

Country flag
Boring, no sense to talk with you.
Thanks.. i will return the favor...as it is...

come up with some new better propaganda next time..chinese are loosing the propoganda war as well these day LOL...

rockdog

Country flag
Argument can also be made that someone within CCP is trying to bring down Xi using India.

What better way to put pressure on Xi, by provoking a confrontation with India.
There is no Win-Win with this PLA agression at LAC.
1) there is no additional territorial gain that can be made by these provocations.
2) even if there is military action undertaken, they will be up against combat proven military force.
3) it’s very difficult to p India as an aggressor, simply because that’s not how India rolls, and it is a widely accepted fact that globally that India was never an aggressor.
4) even if India responds to the agression, there is no bill clinton this time stop india from crossing the line to chase away an invading military.
5) So far Indian establishment remains committed to the spirit of informal summits, else language would have been different.
This is an article from American Chinese news Ageny: DWnews

Title: [Sino-Indian Confrontation] Who leaked the key information on the latest Sino-Indian border conflict

Try google translate, i generally agree its pov.

Last edited:

Kumata

Country flag
This is an article from American Chinese news Ageny: DWnews

Title: [Sino-Indian Confrontation] Who leaked the key information on the latest Sino-Indian border conflict

Try google translate, i generally agree its pov.

A chinese news agency mis quandering as american-chinese.

Look at headings .. where is america... ...no ownership info other than few mail id's... double interesting...chinese virus is pneumonia... triple interesting...

LOL you failed again in your propogada

1591072752248.png

1591072837229.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles