WZ-19 clearest pictures yet and in PLA Army Aviation Colours

shiphone

Country flag
We have it on our navel fighters jets too...
oh? which one? Harrier or Mig29K? and where is it mounted?

--------------------------------------------------

obviously some member didn't accept my suggestion to learn a little more about the AADS which is mainly for newly designed and modified Helicopters.

Airspeed And Direction Sensor ( AADS )...with this keyword, you might be able to learn more about it via the search engine...
BTW , only late varient of AH-64 (after the AH64D ) and AH-1 has the AADS mounted.

mehrotraprince

Country flag
oh? which one? Harrier or Mig29K? and where is it mounted?

--------------------------------------------------

obviously some member didn't accept my suggestion to learn a little more about the AADS which is mainly for newly designed and modified Helicopters.

BTW , only late varient of AH-64 (after the AH64D ) and AH-1 has the AADS mounted.
Simple reason is, you are not the only person on this planet who has some knowledge about Airspeed And Direction Sensor (AADS), there are many others too who know about it.

The Fox

The AADS is used in Sea Harrier is because of its instability during landing it should land in the direction of the wind and not in sideways this is because Vertical Landing of the fighter.

But for a Helicopter to have AADS the Chopper should be highly unstable all the best in flying the WZ 19 in the heavy windy conditions
Simple reason is, you are not the only person on this planet who has some knowledge about Airspeed And Direction Sensor (AADS), there are many others too who know about it.

Last edited:

shiphone

Country flag
please...I dare not claim something like 'the only one' , but I have the wisdom of knowing myself and the willing to learn...
I suggested to use search engine to find more info about helicopter's AADS because I personally don't think I could explain this well to other members in English...coz I got to know it in our books and magazines in Chinese.

but....fact is the fact. and apple is not orange(although they all looks like a ball)...I happened to have some PDFs of English books about the Harrier...

Last edited:

hbogyt

please...I dare not claim something like 'the only one' , but I have the wisdom of knowing myself and the willing to learn...
I suggested to use search engine to find more info about helicopter's AADS because I personally don't think I could explain this well to other members in English...coz I got to know it in our books and magazines in Chinese.

but....fact is the fact. and apple is not orange(although they all looks like a ball)...I happened to have some PDFs of English books about the Harrier...

Metroprince pwnd himself.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
someday in 2013,PLA helo base,WZ19 on show..

India Media:is this WZ19 for sale?
PLA Officer:um..i think it could be a choice.
the following day,headline of India newspaper:
PLA Wants To Sell WZ19 to India
Sounds like CPC propaganda to me.

J20!

Country flag
MMW radar equipped Z19 in PLA colours spotted.

Giant leap in reconnaissance and target acquisition over the Z19s already in service. Is a retrofit possible? They are all relatively new airframes.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Giant leap in reconnaissance and target acquisition over the Z19s already in service. Is a retrofit possible? They are all relatively new airframes.
If it is equipped with the Safran WZ-16 it is possible. The overweight characteristics of the Z-10 with the under-powered WZ-9 turd engine would be too much weight for it to operate at effective altitudes.

J20!

Country flag
If it is equipped with the Safran WZ-16 it is possible. The overweight characteristics of the Z-10 with the under-powered WZ-9 turd engine would be too much weight for it to operate at effective altitudes.
Save your diatribe against the Z10 mate, I'm talking about retrofitting the Z19's already in service. Can you even tell the difference between the Z9 and Z10 "CHINI expert"?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Save your diatribe against the Z10 mate, I'm talking about retrofitting the Z19's already in service. Can you even tell the difference between the Z9 and Z10 "CHINI expert"?

Viewing from my phone I didn't get a good look at. The statement is even more correct regarding the Z19 that has even less useful load than the Z10. Packing a radar mast means it will have to sacrfice its weapons load. The Z10 is the logical platform to equip one as long as it isn't running on turd engines.

J20!

Country flag
MMW radar equipped Z19 in PLA colours spotted.

The MMW radar installed on the operational Z19's looks different from the previous prototype. The mast is taller and the radar itself is shaped differently:

Comparison:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles