WZ-10 attack helicopter revealed

sandeepdg

Its way too cool man our Lch gonna suck
Its a bit premature to comment on the LCH before it shows it true colors and is formally inducted with a fully combat capable version, don't you think !

WZ-10 does look better than the LCH but looks don't matter in the battlefield.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Wake up man.LOL
Wake up man, this prototype runs on now banned P&W engines. China still imports all of her helicopter engines from France, and we won't supply an equivalent for this. Also wake up to the fact Chinese helicopter avionics are rudimentary, they can hardly make a clone of a 40 year old helicopter and still rely on us for the engines. So when it comes to helicopters, China is the bytch of France. LOL

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
But, do you have your own defense hardware to find a papa?
Well, Arjun and LCH look like similar designs to some European kit I know. Not to mention LCA looks roughly similar to one of our fighters. But it isn't such blatant clones as Chinese. Your equipment is so unoriginal it is almost shameful.

AprilLyrics

in the end,some indian members here got their answer:

its nothing but an copy....

this seems to be the only way here for them to comfort....come on,have ur own eyes on WZ-10,what is ur evidence to say it is a copy....can i say LCH is a copy of AH-1s because they r helis with guns and missles?show some common sense,please.or,if u just want to make some chinese angry,u dont need to use this way,which shows u r full of prejudice.

and guys like Armand2REP.can u be a little resiponsible for ur words....

AprilLyrics

aramsogo

Wake up man, this prototype runs on now banned P&W engines. China still imports all of her helicopter engines from France, and we won't supply an equivalent for this. Also wake up to the fact Chinese helicopter avionics are rudimentary, they can hardly make a clone of a 40 year old helicopter and still rely on us for the engines. So when it comes to helicopters, China is the bytch of France. LOL
When did Pratt & Whitney become a French company ??? P&W is a division of United Technology, a Connecticut Company.

New chinese 2,000 & 5,000 kw turboshafts

sandeepdg

I will pardon your poor English, but more or less I figured what you are trying to ask.

We build our hardware on our own and whatever we can't , we openly say that we are buying stuff from others since we don't have the kind of infrastructure to build them on our own and hence we go for TOT and licensed production. We don't copy stuff from others and claim them to be our own designs !

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
You don't know a lot about the defense world, do you?

AprilLyrics

I will pardon your poor English, but more or less I figured what you are trying to ask.

We build our hardware on our own and whatever we can't , we openly say that we are buying stuff from others since we don't have the kind of infrastructure to build them on our own and hence we go for TOT and licensed production. We don't copy stuff from others and claim them to be our own designs !
u need evidence when u say china's weapon copies.

and for this WZ10,where it copies?we r talking about WZ10 here,not other things.

droping ur prejudice is welcomed.

Last edited:

DMF

Yes my dear buddy, you can buy almost any thing you need, but China can't, that the P&W helicopter engine not sold to China is just one example, many things not sell to China, any high technology not transfer to China, China is left in the darkness, and have to copy, to steal, or to buy it the hard way, for example, in the old days, penicillin was on the mils long embargo list, China have to smuggle it through Hong Kong to save Chinese lives. Now the situation little better, we can have some cooperation with France to develop helicopters, China's Z-9 is cooperation with France, now Z-15 is under the way, we learn it one time and another time, then will graduate, just like Japan, Japan buy the west tech for one or two time, then they can make a more advanced version, China not so lucky as Japan, we start very late, and is a commi regime, disliked by almost all, expect the failed ones such Sudan, Zimbabwe, and maybe Pak

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Well, Arjun and LCH look like similar designs to some European kit I know. Not to mention LCA looks roughly similar to one of our fighters. But it isn't such blatant clones as Chinese. Your equipment is so unoriginal it is almost shameful.
Do you call it the twirling french double back stab? Apart from the Arjun which had the same designer how does LCH and LCA look any where close to anything european?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles