Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

here2where

wish the politicians stop messing around and listen to men of science ...

How to live with Covid:No more mass testing & positive case counting, no more lockdowns, build up medical capacity, normalise

Following the devastating second Covid wave and in preparation for the third, we converted over a thousand beds at our Health City in Bengaluru to ICU beds in order to take care of sick patients. Now, despite our institutional positivity crossing 50%, we only have 29 patients in our ICU and the situation is no different in other parts of the country. Most Covid ICU beds are empty.

its paywall ... hopefully most will be able to read this sensible article. what the good doc is saying - stop testing, stop hyping up "positive" numbers, keep hawks eye only on the "severe cases requiring ICU admissions" count and get back to normal life. spanish flu was a pandemic for 18 months due to vast deaths. then deaths decreased and it turned endemic. similar to covid situation today. so stop fearing and start living.

good advice, doc!

Last edited:

here2where

Booster/precaution dose may not be effective, gormint might not extend to all ...

Third shots may not be given to all as experts sceptical

The government may soon revisit its policy on booster doses of Covid vaccines as its scientific experts are of the view that benefits of a third shot may not merit expansion of the coverage to other age groups, official sources said.

here2where

Most welcome finding.

Omicron neutralises Delta, gives immunity against other variants too, says ICMR study
It suggests that the immune response induced by the Omicron could effectively neutralise the Delta variant, making the re-infection with Delta variant less likely.

Omicron was the vaccine that vaccine companies didn't make !

KurtisBrian

Country flag
I was looking at a ranking of Covid deaths per 1 million people. Seems that besides Peru which is worst hit at over 6000 deaths per million pretty much the rest of worst (deaths per million) hit nations are in Eastern Europe.
Wonder what put the people in those Eastern European nations at higher risk than poorer or smaller health infrastructure or older nations?

Of course reporters noticed this long ago.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...trictions-as-covid-infections-spike-to-record

The Nations With the Worst Covid Death Rates Are in One Region
  • Nine of 10 hardest-hit countries are located in eastern Europe
  • Poland, Hungary resist harsher lockdowns; Czechs are stricter
The arc of susceptibility
Eastern European countries are being hit by a wave of covid deaths
But only where vaccination rates are poor

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I was looking at a ranking of Covid deaths per 1 million people. Seems that besides Peru which is worst hit at over 6000 deaths per million pretty much the rest of worst (deaths per million) hit nations are in Eastern Europe.
Wonder what put the people in those Eastern European nations at higher risk than poorer or smaller health infrastructure or older nations?

Of course reporters noticed this long ago.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...trictions-as-covid-infections-spike-to-record

The Nations With the Worst Covid Death Rates Are in One Region
  • Nine of 10 hardest-hit countries are located in eastern Europe
  • Poland, Hungary resist harsher lockdowns; Czechs are stricter
The arc of susceptibility
Eastern European countries are being hit by a wave of covid deaths
But only where vaccination rates are poor
They’ll then say others are hiding their deaths, thats what Anti-vaxxer propaganda does to your woke republic.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
They’ll then say others are hiding their deaths, thats what Anti-vaxxer propaganda does to your woke republic.
Canada is NOT a Republic. :D
if you hate the US because they are printing their own money that others want to use then find Americans to complain to or threaten.
I am sure the Americans will be happy to threaten India in return.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Canada is NOT a Republic. :D
if you hate the US because they are printing their own money then find Americans to complain to or threaten.
I am sure the Americans will be happy to threaten India in return.
Did you even get what I said right there?

here2where

ladder

Country flag

Physx32

Country flag
One in three infected people die: Scientists at China's Wuhan lab on NeoCov, the latest variant of coronavirus

View attachment 134373
If this shit spreads again, we can 100% sure that this is a CCP manufactured bioweapon.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Hey guys I was going through Santa Cruz Market last night (After quite some time I was going to Santa Cruz Market) and I noticed that there was a Fair going on. Man you won't believe the amount of crowd that was here. I can make a Rough estimate of around 1000+ people here. And on the top there were more than 200-300+ people not even wearing their Facemasks!

Look at this, I managed to get some pictures, is this what you call Social Distancing?
IMG-20220131-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20220131-WA0004.jpg

Covid is going to spread like Wildfire!

Super Flanker

Country flag
One in three infected people die: Scientists at China's Wuhan lab on NeoCov, the latest variant of coronavirus

View attachment 134373
1 in every 3 people? If this is True than this is concerning. Oh man I am absolutely fed up of this whole Pandemic now. All our schools are shut down and Stuff. It's become boring just sitting at home.

When this whole Pandemic had started initially ,my mother always used to say in Konkani:
"China cher Bomb galunk zai, thenka lagon covid zala ani kithle problem zala"

which translates to:
"We should put Bomb on china, it's because of China that covid has come and is causing problems everywhere'.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Massive underreporting of COVID deaths in India! In 3 states, only 13% of the country's population, there were 359,496 excess deaths from March 2020 to June 2021, but the official Covid death count was only 28,609.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Total US covid deaths yesterday = 8x India

US weekly average deaths = 4.5x India

India’s population = 5x US.

The next time their journalists preach on how to run our health system, please take their op-eds, wrap it around a jackfruit & shove it up their posterior. (Bada aya USA Superpower)

Also if I recall, during 2020 American media were saying india is going fall because of covid, I guess they are just jealous. Looks like the Tables have turned.

Angel of War

Country flag

Super Flanker

Country flag
Happy to know that 75% of our adult population is now fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

My appreciation to the health workers, government officials and all others for their tireless efforts in achieving this feat!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles