Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Pash

Country flag
No you know better, I am telling what I have information from people who were called for booster dose.

And this form is for debate and not for telling other how much they know or not. You are welcome to post your opinion but not to..................

temujin

Country flag
No you know better, I am telling what I have information from people who were called for booster dose.

And this form is for debate and not for telling other how much they know or not. You are welcome to post your opinion but not to..................
FYI

Screenshot_2021-12-02-14-51-16-39_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Pash

Country flag
FYI

Britain will get access to any tweaked versions of the Pfizer and Moderna jabs which are adapted to new variants of the virus

[FONT=Bitter, Cambria, Hoefler Text, Utopia, Liberation Serif, Nimbus Roman No9 L Regular, Times, Times New Roman, serif]

[/FONT]

The orders -- 60 million extra doses of the Moderna vaccine and 54 million more Pfizer-BioNTech shots -- come as Britain expands its booster programme following the emergence of the Omicron variant.

here2where

"i don't know if someone's mentioned this yet? If the virus spreads from country to country then its obviously the vaccinated people spreading it, because only they can fly, right?" ....... got this on watsapp ...

1. omicron had already spread before it was 'officially' detected.
2, limitations to the strict' checks for travel in avoiding any future spread of other variants.
3. masks are permanent.

Indrajit

Country flag
"i don't know if someone's mentioned this yet? If the virus spreads from country to country then its obviously the vaccinated people spreading it, because only they can fly, right?" ....... got this on watsapp ...

2, limitations to the strict' checks for travel in avoiding any future spread of other variants.
3. masks are permanent.
The Bangalore case is quite telling, no travel history for the doctor/health care worker. This variant has been around for some time already.

here2where

bahubali mutation found in s.africa....

inshallah..boys will play well...

India’s tour of South Africa stays as planned amid rise of Covid-19 variant

View attachment 121908
inshallah ... boys will play well...

India To Tour South Africa For 3 Tests, 3 ODIs, T20Is To Be Held Later: BCCI Secretary Jay Shah

:playball:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

3. masks are permanent.
How many times one can spread it on WhatsApp that vaccinations do not stop people to become carriers of the virus? Vaccination only primes your body to handle the severity of future infection.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
B.R.U.H
NewsBox India🚨™️ (@Newsbox_India) Tweeted:
United States reports 200,000 COVID-19 cases and 1,537 deaths in a single day.
#COVID19 #Omicron

Cheran

Country flag
inshallah ... boys will play well...

India To Tour South Africa For 3 Tests, 3 ODIs, T20Is To Be Held Later: BCCI Secretary Jay Shah

:playball:
How they kneel nicely.

B.R.U.H
NewsBox India🚨™️ (@Newsbox_India) Tweeted:
United States reports 200,000 COVID-19 cases and 1,537 deaths in a single day.
#COVID19 #Omicron

But what is Biden doing? I dont see that much of an attempt from US MSM in blaming Biden. Why no speaking truth to power?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Very alarming study done by scientist who detected omicron variant in South Africa .
Delta variant might have originated by same scenario in India.

This seems more like attempt at post facto revision of history, to muddle the original finding from jan 2020 that China virus has HIV characteristics. That paper was forcibly pulled down under duress.

aragonishere

Country flag
This seems more like attempt at post facto revision of history, to muddle the original finding from jan 2020 that China virus has HIV characteristics. That paper was forcibly pulled down under duress.
I agree. This finding is actually proving that paper was correct. Wuhan virus is evolving way much faster with HIV.

here2where

Side-effects/AEFIs numbers -

1965 cases of serious side effects (0.004%) to the vax jabs given till now.

Deaths - 946 (0.00008%)
Hospitalisations - 1,019 (0.00008%)
Causality assessment completed for 89 deaths of which 4 are vaccine product-related.

2k serious cases of AEFI, 0.004% of 123 crore of shots given:Government

cannonfodder

Country flag
^^^ These guys are extremely powerful, they arm twist competitors both inside-outside US.

Newsflash: New york has made vaccination mandatory for all private sector. Guess who is beneficiary and Ivermectin is horse de-wormer. There are also mandates for children in some states I guess.

I am an stock holder and taken same vaccine but this what it is and this is how science journal/publishers are working now for funding etc. This the human/capital nature and mix of money/force and gullible science wins.

BabaKhalbali

3. masks are permanent.
This whatsapp gyaan came from that 2 kaudi ka so called biker Mumbiker Nikkil

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
ICMR team designs kit to detect Omicron variant in 2 hours

A team of scientists of the Regional Medical Research Centre for the northeast, led by scientist Dr Biswajyoti Borkakoty, has developed the testing kit.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles