Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Cheran

Country flag
I have several videos, from all across the spectrum, people are still not wearing masks !!! (forget social distancing)

After all this publicity blitz via print/online/phone media, if people are still casual, then the Gods help us all.

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag
Fresh guidelines are not necessarily fresh curbs but I take your point. Vaccinated people have lower death rates but are not immune from infection, presumably its is the under 18's who are a high risk carrier group even if they themselves aren't in serious danger. containment whether voluntary or enforced is necessary, it was the influx into Bangalore that triggered the 2nd wave disaster. With so many people vaccinated though, I think the risk is less and while UK situation does give one some pause, I think a firmer control and enforcement on masking should keep most of us safe. Fingers crossed till a couple of weeks into November though, till after the festivities.
UK situation is completely different.
They unlocked everything on freedom day on 19th July. With so much of population still left to be vaccinated.

Everyone in Europe went we are free and can not be contained -> If we die , WE DIE!

SKC

Country flag
The risk of serious disease and death is a lot less among doubly vaccinated but Govt babu's will start wielding the stick.

Few cases reported in Bangalore are of Delta Plus variant. As both Covaxin and Covishield have held their own against Delta, they should give adequate protection against Delta plus too even if antibodies are low, immunological memory should hopefully guard us against the catastrophe experienced during the second wave.

Single dose of Covishield has also been known to provide adequate protection.

Focus should be more on vaccinating the 15-18 group... don't know how long they will manage without vaccine.

Few deaths in Singapore among young ... doubly vaccinated with Pfizer.. no co-morbidities... wonder what went wrong.
We need to get 12-18 group vaccinated now as early as possible. We cant keep these kids at home for long.
Already seeing what they are doing over SM while not going to school and colleges!

here2where

oh teri .... and so it looks set to begin all over again ... :frusty:

Two suspected cases of AY.4.2 Covid variant: Karnataka health minister

The Shrike

Country flag
we are getting a taste of our own sarkari-application-form-fill-up-in-triplicate-give-to-next-table-and-come-back-next-week medicine ...:rofl:
TBH this has now reached cuckery levels, shows our standing in the international order.

sajobajo

Country flag
A colleague lost his fully vaccinated dad to Covid today morning. We would be really stupid to let our guards down. But I guess we are stupid, including me.
Assam and WB are showing a post Puja numbers spike already. Vaccines can be most effective only if we continue to behave as if not vaccinated for some more time.

Cheran

Country flag

captscooby81

Country flag
I know its tragic to even mock a state govt and its people in pandemic but so much marketing can't wash stink of your ass if its dried hard .

India has reported 733 death yesterday and Kerala contributed 622 out of 733 deaths

Today over all death is 802 and Kerala contributed 708

Now some commie lovers will come here and say oh kerala is reporting honestly and rest all states are hiding bull shit . Just for those fake commie administration champions . UP with 7 times more population of kerala has reported a single death in last 2 days and reporting cases in double digits where are kerala is reporting 7000 cases .

Lau@e ka Kerala Model :pound:

Commie are very good in showing things on paper on ground their achievements fizzles out like mirage

another_armchair

Country flag
I know its tragic to even mock a state govt and its people in pandemic but so much marketing can't wash stink of your ass if its dried hard .

India has reported 733 death yesterday and Kerala contributed 622 out of 733 deaths

Today over all death is 802 and Kerala contributed 708

Now some commie lovers will come here and say oh kerala is reporting honestly and rest all states are hiding bull shit . Just for those fake commie administration champions . UP with 7 times more population of kerala has reported a single death in last 2 days and reporting cases in double digits where are kerala is reporting 7000 cases .

Lau@e ka Kerala Model :pound:

Commie are very good in showing things on paper on ground their achievements fizzles out like mirage
A physics teacher is replaced by a journalist as health minister in Kerala.
Enough said.

After so many deaths and caseload refusing to fall below a comfortable threshold, wonder who can save God's own country.

Kerala and Maharashtra gave the second wave to Karnataka. It was horrible here with people dying on the pavements outside hospitals. Barely 4-5 months have passed.

Here, we have had a doubly vaccinated senior developing a nagging temperature that refuses to go accompanied with stomach pain. Dodged 3 RTPCR tests, 2 RAT tests... finally RAT turned positive on 8th day and RTPCR also came positive. Patient had a close shave... didn't turn serious but was left dreadfully weak and compromised. Other cases are also similar. RTPCR, RAT turning negative initially.. dengue and malaria also turning negative... then RTPCR turns positive by 7-9 days. Wonder what the community spread here is like... we will know a couple of months from now if breakthrough infections mutate further. We will be quite fucked after that though epidemiologists claim nothing to worry... the developing story doesn't bode well. Hope people exercise caution, practice CAB and this passes off.

mokoman

Country flag
A physics teacher is replaced by a journalist as health minister in Kerala.
Enough said.

After so many deaths and caseload refusing to fall below a comfortable threshold, wonder who can save God's own country.

Kerala and Maharashtra gave the second wave to Karnataka. It was horrible here with people dying on the pavements outside hospitals. Barely 4-5 months have passed.

Here, we have had a doubly vaccinated senior developing a nagging temperature that refuses to go accompanied with stomach pain. Dodged 3 RTPCR tests, 2 RAT tests... finally RAT turned positive on 8th day and RTPCR also came positive. Patient had a close shave... didn't turn serious but was left dreadfully weak and compromised. Other cases are also similar. RTPCR, RAT turning negative initially.. dengue and malaria also turning negative... then RTPCR turns positive by 7-9 days. Wonder what the community spread here is like... we will know a couple of months from now if breakthrough infections mutate further. We will be quite fucked after that though epidemiologists claim nothing to worry... the developing story doesn't bode well. Hope people exercise caution, practice CAB and this passes off.
Kerala has highest proportion of elderly , could be a factor since elderly are disproportionately affected.

wonder who can save God's own country.

😃 is covid still a thing ? , its dying out , kerala is returning to normalcy . schools will start reopening from next month. vaccination 1-dose is at almost 95% or something.

Total deaths Total Cases
30685 4946341 0.62 % <---- kerala
22900 1710125 1.33% <---- UP

:dude: i dunno looks like commies are doing better than UP utopia.

IndianYonko

Country flag
Kerala has highest proportion of elderly , could be a factor since elderly are disproportionately affected.

wonder who can save God's own country.

😃 is covid still a thing ? , its dying out , kerala is returning to normalcy . schools will start reopening from next month. vaccination 1-dose is at almost 95% or something.

Total deaths Total Cases
30685 4946341 0.62 % <---- kerala
22900 1710125 1.33% <---- UP

:dude: i dunno looks like commies are doing better than UP utopia.
Maybe Kerala is hiding deaths. Looks like Kerala is outlier here. Just saying nothing more.
Screenshot_20211029-135516_Chrome.jpg

Chahe jitne bahane bnao. Kerala gov fucked up.

mokoman

Country flag
Maybe Kerala is hiding deaths. Looks like Kerala is outlier here. Just saying nothing more.View attachment 116505

Chahe jitne bahane bnao. Kerala gov fucked up.
LOL i thought u could'nt hide deaths , so i guess only kerala is hiding ,but not UP where people had to burry their dead along river banks , dead bodies floating in rivers . Very convenient .

But yea 😀 that performance on BBC about "kerala model" tm . then having it blow up in their face was pretty funny.

doreamon

Country flag
LOL i thought u could'nt hide deaths , so i guess only kerala is hiding ,but not UP where people had to burry their dead along river banks , dead bodies floating in rivers . Very convenient .

But yea 😀 that performance on BBC about "kerala model" tm . then having it blow up in their face was pretty funny.
See everyone is fckd up by covid . Kerala has been consistant in it . The reason up bihar people pull on kerala is because they get all the bad pr and kerala manages to get a very bright image presented by strong left ecosystem . International news agency were too early to declare Kerala as the winner and cow belt communal people as looser 😂 .. That kerala health minister who said she ll nationalize all health system of India also got a lot of pr ..

So tolorate whn up bihar people mock Kerala .. It helps release the frustration . And keep a check on leftist propaganda .

IndianYonko

Country flag

See my friend from your trusted sources:

I guess there was no pandemic in 2015, right?

There are lots of communities that don't cremate their dead in multiple cases like death due snake bites, or young unmarried deaths etc.

mokoman

Country flag
See everyone is fckd up by covid . Kerala has been consistant in it . The reason up bihar people pull on kerala is because they get all the bad pr and kerala manages to get a very bright image presented by strong left ecosystem . International news agency were too early to declare Kerala as the winner and cow belt communal people as looser 😂 .. That kerala health minister who said she ll nationalize all health system of India also got a lot of pr ..

So tolorate whn up bihar people mock Kerala .. It helps release the frustration . And keep a check on leftist propaganda .
International news agencies dont give a shit about kerala , its just a ploy to push propaganda against the central government.

was honestly shameful on part of the kerala health minister to go on BBC and shit on GOA . but yea , it is what it is.

i dont blame people for mocking kerala either .

See my friend from your trusted sources:

I guess there was no pandemic in 2015, right?

There are lots of communities that don't cremate their dead in multiple cases like death due snake bites, or young unmarried deaths etc.
i still just find it very interesting how Kerala can be hiding deaths while UP is being 100% honest .

never mind that kerala is at top in terms of health indicators while UP is at bottom or that percapita wise kerala has done 2x more tests than UP .

Indrajit

Country flag
i still just find it very interesting how Kerala can be hiding deaths while UP is being 100% honest .

never mind that kerala is at top in terms of health indicators while UP is at bottom or that percapita wise kerala has done 2x more tests than UP .
Hiding deaths as in marking them as non-covid but adding them after the central government decides to compensate. I don't think there is enormous undercounting of deaths in India per se, certainly some but not the ridiculous figures that have been put out.

Talk of per capita tests is misleading. It's the same people undermining
India's vaccinations by talking about New Zealand. Kerala was doing many fewer tests than other states while having very high numbers of infections. These things have turned political and there is little sense in wasting our energy here. Anecdotally, the number of people who turned up in karnataka from Kerala and tested positive some of whom had negative reports hardly engenders confidence in Kerala's figures.

UP gets a bad rap with many questioning even present figures. One can certainly undercount infections as is being insinuated but UP's hospitals are empty of covid patients. That can't be as easily fudged, certainly not on the scale that is being alleged.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles