Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

sorcerer

Country flag
Covaxin effective against Delta Plus variant, says ICMR study
Covaxin, India's first indigenous vaccine to fight Covid-19, is effective against the Delta Plus variant of coronavirus, a study conducted by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has said, according to news agency ANI. Covaxin has been developed by Bharat Biotech, in collaboration with ICMR.

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Today, US House Foreign Affairs Committee has released an addendum to the Origins of COVID-19 Report. Worth reading in full.

View attachment 103187

I saw the recent committee hearing where Rand Paul confronted Fauci about his approval to provide funding to the Wuhan lab, and Fauci seemed really nervous and defensive. He and the Big Pharma have been very vocal in defending China and shielding its role in this pandemic.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I saw the recent committee hearing where Rand Paul confronted Fauci about his approval to provide funding to the Wuhan lab, and Fauci seemed really nervous and defensive. He and the Big Pharma have been very vocal in defending China and shielding its role in this pandemic.
it would be interesting to see if Murican establishment will allow him to retire gracefully or throw him under the bus post pandemic.

Kumata

Country flag
Today, US House Foreign Affairs Committee has released an addendum to the Origins of COVID-19 Report. Worth reading in full.

View attachment 103187

If one sees the words, they are super carefully choose. They are putting the blame on china but staying sort of saying that " it was a deliberate spread by CCP" instead blaming it on poor safety standards.

IMO, this makes it more or less evident that fauci will be the scapegoat and trump will be validated ... Let us see .. Does't seem so easy but they will need to find a way to throw fauci under the bus subtly without giving away political mileage & validation to trump;s accusation...

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
it would be interesting to see if Murican establishment will allow him to retire gracefully or throw him under the bus post pandemic.
The Deep State won't allow Trump's statements get any more validation than it already has, but at the same time they are equally afraid of going head-on with the CCP. If they are to implicate Fauci, it will be hard to do so without admitting to some extent that Trump was right about his theory.

sorcerer

Country flag
Union govt successfully supplied 94.5% of promised 51.6 crore vaccines till July

IBEF: August 03, 2021

According to the health ministry, the Union government is only 2.82 crore doses short of its objective of delivering 51.6 crore doses of COVID-19 vaccinations to states and union territories, as pledged in the Supreme Court of India petition.

"More than 48.78 crores (48,78,63,410) vaccine doses have been given to States/UTs so far, through all sources," the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare stated in a news statement on July 31, 2021. "An additional 68,57,590 doses are in the process."

According to provisional statistics available at 8 a.m. on July 31, the overall consumption, including wastages, is 45,82,60,052 doses.

This was made feasible since the Centre got more doses of the Covishield vaccine developed by the Serum Institute of India (SII) than planned.

"It is claimed that from January 2021 to July 31, 2021, a total of 42.6 crore doses would be accessible as indicated below," the Centre had previously informed the Supreme Court of India.

Up to July 31, 2021, it was expected that 38.6 crore doses of Covishield will be received. According to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare's response before Parliament, they received around 39.11 crore doses of the SII-manufactured vaccine till July 25, 2021.

Meanwhile, Bharat Biotech's Covaxin could not be delivered as planned. The Centre projected that 11 crore doses will be delivered by July 31, 2021 in an affidavit filed before the Supreme Court. However, according to statistics given before Parliament, Covaxin producers were only able to supply around half of the planned amount, or 5.79 crore doses.

sorcerer

Country flag
1628146536437.png

China's Wuhan To Test "All Residents" As Covid Cases Emerge After A Year

Its from NDTV and its chinese news..so.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
View attachment 103512

China's Wuhan To Test "All Residents" As Covid Cases Emerge After A Year

Its from NDTV and its chinese news..so.
I might sound really unhinged but I want the chinese virus to create as much as havoc, loss of lives and livelihoods in China as much as it has caused elsewhere, they create the whole damn fucking virus and get away with it with barely a scratch.

sorcerer

Country flag
I might sound really unhinged but I want the chinese virus to create as much as havoc, loss of lives and livelihoods in China as much as it has caused elsewhere, they create the whole damn fucking virus and get away with it with barely a scratch.
I would agree as the chinese did this taking the world as a bio weapon testing platform. not just that during the pandemic tried to economically ruin many smaller nations and tried to grab land across all its borders.
We all know how china charged Italy for sending them back the PPE kits and masks which Italy donated to china + how vaccine to canada was stopped at port by chinese to milk canada for vaccine which canada funded in china...the list goes on and on

sorcerer

Country flag
To Me it appears that Covaxin & covishield are best bet again all variants known so far ....these mRNA vaccines are proving to be ineffective and costly...

Most probably the reason "why everybody is targeting covaxin"
Covaxin they say is effective against Delta Plus too..

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That's not unhinged, it's common sense. The only modification I'd make is that hopefully CCP leadership is ravaged the worst, particularly the government officials, scientists who developed this and their military.

Though, I don't really care for common Chinese as well. They hardly care about us, so why should we play nice?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles