Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

BlackViking

Country flag
Oh wow... A bhakt from kerala... We do live in a bizare world, seriously don't fall for the propaganda, Kerala is one of the state who makes most out of the vaccines, what you're stating is completely untrue, it's my state TN who initially wasted a lot of vaccines because population here refused to vaccinate themselves.

Which states are coming out of lockdown??? Anyone can come down but that doesn't mean they've eradicated the virus, Kerala is doing all it can to protect its population, recent festivalsis another reason for tightening the grip.
Just today morning someone i know in kerala said that people are hesitating in taking vaccines and are very careless in following covid protocols. When asked that keralites are the most litterate people in the country, they told that literacy has nothing to do with this. A literate person can be a fool and an illiterate person can be wise (Literacy is not education and vice-versa). People are not taking vaccines, roaming around in streets, not wearing masks and forget social distancing.

And what exactly with the festivals? Who was busy appeasing momins? Not yogi afaik.

Cheran

Country flag
Last edited:

Sarjen

Quote facts = BJP IT cell.
Son I'm in Cyber Security.. Le me tell a small fact...

There are few types of Garbages.

1. A guy has an agenda to spread fake stories for penny paid by political parties or individual associated with those parties.
2. creatures who know its fake and they're spreading propaganda but they do it, could be for penny, or follow that very same extremist ideology.
3. and there're fools who has no idea about the content but forward it to everyone in his contact list, be it FB, WhatsApp, twitter etc etc..

Here... on the congress side...
they do everything they can to spread fake news just like BJP but they don't have enough resources.

BJP on the other hand is sitting on the top of these Garbages....

So when you so "Quote facts= BJP IT Cell" you've no idea... you fall into the 3rd kind in my list.

doreamon

Country flag

1. A guy has an agenda to spread fake stories for penny paid by political parties or individual associated with those parties.
2. creatures who know its fake and they're spreading propaganda but they do it, could be for penny, or follow that very same extremist ideology.
3. and there're fools who has no idea about the content but forward it to everyone in his contact list, be it FB, WhatsApp, twitter etc etc..

they do everything they can to spread fake news just like BJP but they don't have enough resources.

So when you so "Quote facts= BJP IT Cell" you've no idea... you fall into the 3rd kind in my list.
I want to be on your side .. But u r not bringing any data or facts to show it .. U are only saying burn yogi and how others are IT cell members ... Facts saying UP did well overall given its population density and size ..That too during delta outbreak ..

U need to put more strong arguments..

DownWithCCP

Country flag

Bruh I literally got it from covid19india.org who compile it from official government sources who in turn get it from respective state governments, what is "3rd category foolish IT cell " about it?

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Bruh I literally got it from covid19india.org who compile it from official government sources who in turn get it from respective state governments, what is "3rd category foolish IT cell " about it?
So in essence what you are implying is Kerala CPI-M government is BJP IT cell.
Don't do drugs saar bad for you.

SKC

Country flag
I'm from border sides of kerela,
Seriously no Northern state should comment on handling or distributing Corona or vaccine.. They're miles ahead, don't selectively pick a isolated incident and blame the establishment or the state.

CMs especially BJP runs state like bloody yogi and so are supposed to be burned alive in the streets.
Get your brain checked again man!

UP did the highest no of per day testing in whole India. UP is among the states where new cases declined at fastest rate.
Even when cases dropped down, UP still did may higher per day test than your glorious Kerala and Maharashtra!

Rajasthan had a dangerous positivity rate of over 35%. They were testing only 35-40K samples per day and getting 15-20K positive cases per day.

Now also Kerala is close to alone contributing to close to 50% of whole cases coming in India.

johnq

here2where

KL's rise in covid cases has been hogging headlines recently with many theories abounding - ranging from absurd to the plausible. One thing kept popping up was sero-prevalence. KL has the least number, meaning lots more mallus are vulnerable compared to rajastanis or madya pradeshis (did i get that right?)

"So what could be behind the steep surge in infections?
One possible answer could be found in the results of the 4th sero study released by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) earlier this month.
According to the survey, over 2/3rd of the population in 11 states have antibodies against Covid. However in Kerala, the sero-prevalence is among the lowest at just 44.4%."

Small mercies though - quite relieved to hear from mantris that no one died due to lack of oxygen during the second wave.

:bplease:

Global Defence

Articles