Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

captscooby81

Country flag
Also soldiers in germany . :pound:

Germany.jpg

Germany is a place ashamed of its extremist past, to compensate for that they drink heavy on the LW coolaid. Hyper Nationalism and moderate nationalism is both looked down upon, hence why the concept of EU is most beneficial to them. Everything related to german culture and history is looked down upon, the people are passified in order to prevent the resurgence of Nazis which they believe still survive in some form.

Imagine German politicians as virtue signalling Dhindus, they are the same.

For them the general culture of India i.e, Nationalist, conservative, connected to land are absolutely abhorring.

I can write a detailed post but that's not worth it.
Just remember hathi chale bazar kutta bhuke hazar

captscooby81

Country flag
Seal off states ? As of today apart from Russia no country allows India citizens and still delta variant has spread into most countries . You think sealing state border will block the virus from getting out of state ?

Yes by July, you will have large number of cases in Maha and Kerala.

Since the GoI doesn't have brains or guts, they will not seal off these states and the new variant will be spread throughout the country resulting in the third wave.

I hope sane states ban travels from these two or at the very least demand strict quarantines.

The only good thing about an early third wave is there would have been less time for complacency to set in and fools to engage in reckless behaviour.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Seal off states ? As of today apart from Russia no country allows India citizens and still delta variant has spread into most countries . You think sealing state border will block the virus from getting out of state ?
Russia only stopped flights from India. It cant seal India off. So there are other routes for the virus to take, indirect ones.

If no states allow people from Maha and Kerala or any other state that has high number of cases to travel elsewhere, it will be contained for the most part. It should even be done at City level within states.

Don't states impose containment zones? What are they if not sealing off a section to prevent spread to other parts?

Besides didn't this happen in first wave? Every state was restricting flights from other parts.

You do know how China sealed Wuhan and did not allow travel to other parts of China?

Even if the spread can't be stopped entirety, it can certainly be slowed down.

We should be pragmatic and not emotional. I have nothing against any particular states. We simply need steps to contain the spread.

Kumata

Country flag
looks like vaccines developed with late 2019 and early 2020 strain of Chinese virus will see a drop in efficacy in 2021 because of variants.
That's why covishield and covaxin. Will rules and offer better protection.

captscooby81

Country flag
Sadly they also will turn out same like other vaccines .Just came to know death of someone who was vaccinated both doses 4 weeks ago , died of post covid complications .

After taking 1st dose now i have my own concerns with belief vaccines will save my life .

That's why covishield and covaxin. Will rules and offer better protection.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sadly they also will turn out same like other vaccines .Just came to know death of someone who was vaccinated both doses 4 weeks ago , died of post covid complications .

After taking 1st dose now i have my own concerns with trusting vaccines will save my life .
Vaccines reduce hospitalization risk by more than 95 percent, but not eliminate it altogether.. So, yes, people will die.. although a smaller number..

another_armchair

Country flag

After taking 1st dose now i have my own concerns with trusting vaccines will save my life .
Deaths in doubly vaccinated is very rare and mostly occurs among the diabetic and there too, the number's are too small to say 'Vaccines may not save my life'. There were a 1000 ways to die before the pandemic struck.

I know of a few post vaccination complications among Covishield recipients. Was it the vaccine? Was it a complication? Was it a cocktail of Covishield, Covid, BP+Sugar medication that led to Deep Vein Thrombosis, clots, severe swelling of vaccinated limb(left arm), clotting and varicose veins within two weeks of Covishield.

One required hospitalization as he showed signs of developing a stroke(numbness on one side of the body, face contorting etc).

Most others have managed with OPD consultations and a dosage of blood thinners.

No confirmation yet what caused these visible symptoms to develop after their first dose of Covishield. All who exhibited these symptoms are 45+ with majority in the 60+ group. All of those who developed clots were on medication for diabetes, HTN or both among the 60+ group. Thankfully, no fatalities or very severe complications.

Most of my friends, cousins have taken Covishield. At least 40% of them had to take two to three days off and recuperate.

Last edited:

Kumata

Country flag

Okie... U r unnecessarily worried. If he died of post covid complications, than where the vaccine comes. Into Play... Was the cause of death covid.

Just be sure that when one takes vaccine... He is not infected already... That will aggravate the shit...

Was he administered fabiflu.... I am seeing lots of complications in those who took fabiflu.

captscooby81

Country flag
Vaccine no vaccine just don't get caught with wuhan fucking virus . Looks like the loss of smell and taste sensation is just not some small symptopms it has some great complications for people who are infected with the virus

wuhan virus brain damage.jpg
wuhan virus brain.jpg

captscooby81

Country flag
I didn't said vaccine caused his death i am saying even after 2nd dose of vaccine he caught covid and then died post recovery . vaccine's are promoted as giving 100 % assurance from death and severe complications which needs hospitalisation .

Okie... U r unnecessarily worried. If he died of post covid complications, than where the vaccine comes. Into Play... Was the cause of death covid.

Just be sure that when one takes vaccine... He is not infected already... That will aggravate the shit...

Was he administered fabiflu.... I am seeing lots of complications in those who took fabiflu.

Kumata

Country flag
I didn't said vaccine caused his death i am saying even after 2nd dose of vaccine he caught covid and then died post recovery . vaccine's are promoted as giving 100 % assurance from death and severe complications which needs hospitalisation .
True... But not 100%.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles