Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
A study of >31,000 vaccinated healthcare workers at #Apollo Hospitals found that < 5% were infected, with no mortality

The study covered the period from Jan 16 to May 31- which means it covered the second wave and delta variant.

Yesterday there was a report from Thailand that Chinese vaccines had 50% efficacy against British Variant, which would mean even lower for Delta Variant.

Another report from Indonesia where Chinese vaccines are failing to protect against the Delta Variant. It worked against the original strain and other variants but not against the delta which is soon going to be the dominant Variant everywhere.

JAKARTA : More than 350 doctors and medical workers have caught COVID-19 in Indonesia despite being vaccinated with Sinovac and dozens have been hospitalised, officials said, as concerns grow about the efficacy of some vaccines against more infectious variants.
Most of the workers were asymptomatic and self-isolating at home, said Badai Ismoyo, head of the health office in the district of Kudus in central Java, but dozens were in hospital with high fevers and declining oxygen saturation levels.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
German PM Merkel literally said that “We, the Germany allowed Indian pharma industry to get so big” r/ROFL. Now how big will be the pain in her Chinese arse knowing the fact that “3rd world, poor, filthy, slummy and ugly” Indians made a vaccine that is 80.4% effective while “superpower, beautiful, ultra rich, hi tech” German vaccine at only 47% effectiveness. Germans hate India to the core so I’m not surprised, they still remember British Indian Army. But the Germans should keep their hatred for India in their ass and fuck off.
German Chancellor Merkel not pm merkel

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
German PM Merkel literally said that “We, the Germany allowed Indian pharma industry to get so big” r/ROFL. Now how big will be the pain in her Chinese arse knowing the fact that “3rd world, poor, filthy, slummy and ugly” Indians made a vaccine that is 80.4% effective while “superpower, beautiful, ultra rich, hi tech” German vaccine at only 47% effectiveness. Germans hate India to the core so I’m not surprised, they still remember British Indian Army. But the Germans should keep their hatred for India in their ass and fuck off.
Elaborate about your last few lines , bandhu
Seems interesting perspective you have there

Cheran

Country flag
Indian vaccinates 210 million as on 16th June.

1623994360401.png

Poor New Zealand vaccinated only 560,000.

New Zealand: Staggered Covid-19 vaccination to begin from end of July, eligible people out of 50 lakh population to be vaccinated by year-end

As per the plan laid down by the New Zealand PM, people above 60 years of age will get the vaccine from July 28, 55+ will be eligible from August 11, 45+ from late August and 25+ from October

Looks like we have to donate Modi to NZ for a month or so.

Muh Jacinda

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag

UK, Russia, Afghanistan, Fiji, Indonesia, Singapore - These countries are confirmed in a Delta Wave. What happened in India and Nepal is soon to be witnessed in these countries irrespective of vaccination rates.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Elaborate about your last few lines , bandhu
Seems interesting perspective you have there
Germany is a place ashamed of its extremist past, to compensate for that they drink heavy on the LW coolaid. Hyper Nationalism and moderate nationalism is both looked down upon, hence why the concept of EU is most beneficial to them. Everything related to german culture and history is looked down upon, the people are passified in order to prevent the resurgence of Nazis which they believe still survive in some form.

Imagine German politicians as virtue signalling Dhindus, they are the same.

For them the general culture of India i.e, Nationalist, conservative, connected to land are absolutely abhorring.

I can write a detailed post but that's not worth it.
Just remember hathi chale bazar kutta bhuke hazar

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Germany is a place ashamed of its extremist past, to compensate for that they drink heavy on the LW coolaid. Hyper Nationalism and moderate nationalism is both looked down upon, hence why the concept of EU is most beneficial to them. Everything related to german culture and history is looked down upon, the people are passified in order to prevent the resurgence of Nazis which they believe still survive in some form.

Imagine German politicians as virtue signalling Dhindus, they are the same.

For them the general culture of India i.e, Nationalist, conservative, connected to land are absolutely abhorring.

I can write a detailed post but that's not worth it.
Just remember hathi chale bazar kutta bhuke hazar
Kutta German Shepard hai Saar.
Hathi idduki se hai saar

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

UK, Russia, Afghanistan, Fiji, Indonesia, Singapore - These countries are confirmed in a Delta Wave. What happened in India and Nepal is soon to be witnessed in these countries irrespective of vaccination rates.
they can thank the empty spaces who flew in from UK & Canada to co-ordinate the arthiya protest here..

India was closed, so the spread couldn’t have happened from India.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I'll tell u something about Western Nation and how they make deals and donations with strings attached
After 1945 this phase is what we van call as the great reset.
US came out on top of the warn EU was ravished but they had the resources and support needed to get back up again.
By the time of 1980 when most of the countries had bounced back from the shock of ww2 there were three worlds according to USA,
first world-USA, Europe, Australia, Canada, Japan, South i,e, white nation and honorary white nations
Second World- China, India, Brazil etc
Third World- Sub Saharan Africa, Central America, etc

When the white nations donate something they expect the Gov to implement schemes which are more in tango with their ideology. They have their colonial legacy where the white man decided for the dark folks and they want to continue this legacy for as along as possible. Hence they have orgs like UNO.
The western nation want to appear as a revolutionary messiah and keep the leash on dark nation at the same time its called the duality of white nations. They may or may not do this intentionally they have a culture and society that preserves this duality of theirs. When the brown nation takes some decision of their own which may not be in agreement with the white nations these stuff like what Merkel said comes out unwillingly.
This can also be summarized in one word "White Savior Complex"

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
There is Only one Sol for the LW, NWO, Western cuckery, promote Proud non white nation.

Germany can afford to do this bakchodi because they are a tech superpower, we get our license of Drugs, car tech, energy sector tech from them. All this because we don't have indigenous option. They have the money so they wield the danda.

But if we start doing our own R&D and make our own Medicine than these western nation will feel the heat definitely.
The EU combined are no more than 800 million people but they hold wealth many times over compared to india which has double the population and 1/4 the wealth.
When the population starts having wealth proportional to its population the western nation will start losing its edge, this process can be hastened if we develop fast and at the same time promote other non white countries to do the same.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

I feel sad, I pray to god we don’t see such images from these countries as we saw in India🥺.

ladder

Country flag
I feel sad, I pray to god we don’t see such images from these countries as we saw in India🥺.
It is now clear that double dose of vaccine can't stop you from getting infected but will stop severity of the infection/ death. So that is the parameter we should look at.
Also we should look at post CoVid complications and whether vaccination is reducing them or not.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
no need to feel sorry, countries that rejoiced while looking at images of our funeral pyres will be hit the hardest.

Instead of learning from India’s experience, they focused on bad mouthing us, there by wasting their own precious time & resources.

even today they are pissed off that Indian death rate is lower than theirs.

johnq

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
And leftists were claiming otherwise

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles