Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

captscooby81

Country flag
that pins feeling is experienced by be also but it was mostly in my fingers and palm . Hope you will recover in couple of days .

It's left feet... Right below the heel... As if I have needles in there... Calf muscles r stiff for sure... But pain is less now 3rd day.. May be crocin I took before sleep worked a bit....

Today again.. Feeling a bit nauseated.. But definitely better than yesterday...

johnq

There is this flawed argument being made in leftist circles that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) would not kill their own people in order to spread a bioweapon to other countries. Such thinking is wrong because it looks at the CCP through rose tinted glasses of morality which simply does not exist in the CCP, and ignores history. It is a fact that the CCP is willing to kill common Chinese people to achieve their goals, because it has done so in the past during the massacres of the cultural revolution that took place in the years 1966 to 1976, which resulted in the deaths of 20 million Chinese people. In addition to killing common Chinese people, CCP officials often participated in cannibalism as a form of punishment (and not because of any food shortages).
One example is the Guangxi Massacre. Such massacres took place all over China through these years.
The Guangxi Massacre (simplified Chinese: 广西大屠杀; traditional Chinese: 廣西大屠殺; pinyin: Guǎngxī Dàtúshā), or Guangxi Cultural Revolution Massacre (广西文革大屠杀; 廣西文革大屠殺; Guǎngxī Wéngé Dàtúshā), was a series of events involving lynching and direct massacre in Guangxi during the Cultural Revolution (1966–1976).[1][2][3][4][5] The official record shows an estimated death toll from 100,000 to 150,000.[1][4] Methods of slaughter included beheading, beating, live burial, stoning, drowning, boiling and disemboweling.[1][6] In certain areas including Wuxuan County and Wuming District, massive human cannibalism occurred even though no famine existed; according to public records available, at least 137 people—perhaps hundreds more—were eaten by others and at least thousands of people participated in the cannibalism.[1][2][3][4][5][7][8] Other researchers have pointed out that 421 victims who could be identified by names were eaten, and there were reports of cannibalism across dozens of counties in Guangxi.[4][7][9]
Human cannibalism occurred in Guangxi during the Cultural Revolution. According to Zheng Yi (郑义), a scholar who conducted detailed research on the topic in the late 1980s and later smuggled some copies of official documents to the United States, at least 137 people—perhaps hundreds more—were eaten by others and thousands of people participated in the cannibalism.[1][2][3][4][5][7] Documents also record a variety of forms of cannibalism, including eating people as an after-dinner snack, slicing off the meat in big parties, dividing up the flesh so each person could take a large chunk home, barbecuing or roasting the liver, and so on.[5][9][10]

According to Yan Lebin (晏乐斌), a member of the Ministry of Public Security who joined both of the investigation groups:[1]

In 1968, 38 people in Wuxuan County were eaten, and 113 officials of the county participated in eating human flesh, hearts and livers. Chen Guorong (陈国荣), a peasant from Guigang County who happened to pass by Wuxuan, was caught and killed by local militia because he was fat; his heart and liver were taken out while his flesh was distributed to 20 people. A female militia leader ate 6 human livers in total, and cut the genitals of 5 men and soaked them in alcohol which she would drink later, claiming that these organs were beneficial to her health. The behavior of eating human flesh, hearts and livers occurred in many counties of Guangxi including Wuxuan, Wuming, Shangsi, Guigang, Qinzhou, Guiping, and Lingyun ... After the revolutionary committee was established in Shangsi County, a "killing conference" was held at Pingshan Square (平山广场) on September 1, 1968, during which more than 10 officials and civilians were beaten to death. After the conference, a committee member, Li Hao (黎郝), removed the hearts and livers from the corpses, sauteing them and preparing them as dishes for other representatives who attended the conference.
According to Song Yongyi, a Chinese historian who works at the California State University, Los Angeles:[2][4][7][12]

Independent researchers in Guangxi counted a total of 421 people who were eaten. There were reports of cannibalism across 27 counties in Guangxi; that's two-thirds of all the counties in Guangxi. There was one man who was said to be in the so-called fifth category, who was beaten to death where he stood. He had two kids, one of 11 and one of 14. The local officials and armed militia said that it was important to eradicate such people, and so they not only killed those two children: they ate them too. This took place in Pubei county, Guangxi, where 35 people were killed and eaten in total. Most of them were rich landowners and their families. There was one landowner called Liu Zhengjian whose entire family was wiped out. He had a 17-year-old daughter, Liu Xiulan, who was gang-raped by nine people [for 19 times] who then ripped open her belly, and ate her liver and breasts. There were so many incidents like this.
According to Frank Dikötter, Chair Professor of Humanities at the University of Hong Kong, Senior Fellow at Hoover Institution of Stanford, and winner of the 2011 Samuel Johnson Prize:[13]

Throughout 1967 but also '68, there are factions in the countryside that start not just eliminating each other physically, but literally in a couple of small towns they start ritualistically eating each other. In other words, it is not enough to eliminate your class enemy. You have to eat his heart, so there are very well-documented cases of ritual cannibalism.[14]
There was a hierarchy in the consumption of class enemies. Leaders feasted on the heart and liver, mixed with pork, while ordinary villagers were allowed only to peck at the victims’ arms and thighs.[15]
However, some scholar has pointed out that Wuxuan County, through internal channel, had notified the central leadership about the cannibalism in 1968.[9]
This shows the problematic thinking in applying a moralistic value system to the Chinese Communist Party which simply DOES NOT EXIST. The CCP rules through terror, which is why everyone in China, including Chinese scientists follow the orders of the CCP.

Many of the young CCP members who took part in such killings and cannibalism of their own Chinese people are now a part of the CCP leadership, after their crimes were covered up due to their "political connections," and the truth hidden. When these people took part in these killings, they crossed a line which permanently took away their humanity. They were willing to kill common Chinese people once to attain their goals, so they are fully capable of doing so again in order to spread a bioweapon to countries which they consider their enemies. Even the Chinese scientists would fall in line with such plans of the CCP both because of being brainwashed by CCP propaganda all their lives as well as the deep rooted fear of the CCP.

It is very likely that the CCP leadership may already have taken a vaccine as well as gone into hiding when the Covid bioweapon was being spread to other countries. I remember that Xi Jinping was missing for a couple of months.

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag
Also re-reported by me on DFI on Jun 6th.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Pune-based firm comes up with 3D-printed Masks Coated with Anti-Viral Agents

More effective than N-95, 3-ply and cloth masks: Founder Director, Thincr Technologies India

Posted On: 14 JUN 2021 11:39AM by PIB Mumbai

An integration of 3D printing and pharmaceuticals has resulted in a novel type of mask which attacks the virus when viral particles come in contact with it. Developed by Pune-based start-up firm Thincr Technologies India Private Limited, these masks are coated with anti-viral agents known otherwise as virucides. The virucidal mask project is among the earliest projects to have been selected for commercialization, by Technology Development Board (TDB), a statutory body of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, as part of the Government’s fight against COVID-19.

The project received financial support from TDB as part of its search for novel solutions to fight COVID-19, in May 2020. Following this, an agreement was signed on 8th July, 2020 for developing the masks. The 2016-incorporated firm claims that these cost-effective masks are more effective in checking the spread of COVID-19, in comparison with ordinary N-95, 3-ply and cloth masks.

Addressing the Need for High Quality More Effective Masks

Thincr Technologies India works in development of Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) 3D-printers to discover new pharmaceutical formulations and drug-loaded filaments of different drugs. Founder Director Dr. Shitalkumar Zambad explains: “We started thinking of the problem and possible solutions, during the initial days of the pandemic. We sensed that use of face masks will become nearly universal as the most important tool to prevent infection. But we realized that most masks which were then available and within the reach of common people were homemade and of relatively low quality. It is this need for high-quality masks which led us to undertake a project to develop and commercialize cost-effective and more efficient virucidal coated masks, as a better approach to reduce the spread of infection”.

The Development Journey

With this aim, Thincr Technologies began to focus on developing virucidal coating formulations. It was developed with support from Merck Life Sciences located in Nerul, whose research facility was used for the purpose. The coating formulation has been utilized to coat the fabric layer and the 3D printing principle was employed to achieve uniformity of coating. The coated layer can be incorporated as an additional layer in N-95 masks, 3-Ply masks, simple cloth masks, 3D printed or other plastic cover masks, along with reusable filters. These masks thus provide an additional protection beyond the protection achieved by filtration mechanisms.

The coating has been tested and shown to inactivate the SARS-COV-2 virus. The material used for coating on the mask is a Sodium Olefin Sulfonate based mixture. It is a soap forming agent with hydrophilic and hydrophobic properties. In contact with enveloped viruses, it disrupts the outer membrane of the virus. The ingredients used are stable at room temperature and are widely used in cosmetics.

The filters of these reusable masks have also been developed using 3D printing. Further, Dr. Zambad says that the masks have been found to have bacterial filtration efficiency higher than 95%. “In this project, for the first time, we used 3D-printers to make multilayer cloth filters to precisely fit for plastic-moulded or 3D-printed mask covers”.

Thincr Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. has applied for a patent for this product. Commercial scale manufacturing has also started, informs Dr. Zambad. Meanwhile, 6,000 virucidal masks have been distributed by an NGO to four Government Hospitals in Nandurbar, Nashik and Bengaluru, for use by healthcare workers and also to a girls’ school and college in Bengaluru.

sorcerer

Country flag
DBT-funded Startup Offers AI-powered Contact-free Health Monitor & Step-Down ICU

Posted On: 14 JUN 2021 4:09PM by PIB Delhi

Dozee, a Department of Biotechnology (DBT) and its PSU Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) funded start-up offers 'contact-free monitoring of the vital parameters of the patients on a normal bed. The innovation has already resulted in the upgrading of over 4,000 hospital beds for Step-Down ICUs across 35 districts in India. In the last months, Dozee has already served over 30,000 patients, saved over 65,000 nursing hours and prompted over 750 timely ICU transfers through its Early Warning System.

Dozee is an easy to deploy solution to upgrade the normal hospital bed to a Step-Down-ICU. It records the micro-vibrations produced in the heart-beat and respiration cycle using Ballistocardiography when placed under a mattress. The device, using Artificial Intelligence algorithms, converts this data into vital signs like heart rate, respiration rate, and blood pressure. The device has 98.4% proven accuracy as medical-grade products. The device also records Oxygen saturation and ECG using accessories. The data can also be accessed remotely on any smart phone via an app. The data can also be monitored on a central monitoring dashboard.

Dozee also features an AI-powered Early Warning System that sends proactive alerts to clinicians, thereby reducing the nursing staff's workload and improving patient outcomes. The system also provides ICU-grade monitoring to every bed with no inconvenience of wires or electrodes to the patient, thus improving the overall administration for patients' care.

Through its Million ICU initiative, Dozee aims to improve public healthcare by utilising transformative technology to provide high-quality care to every individual. The company aims to upgrade 50,000 public hospital beds into Step-Down ICUs by raising CSR funds from several Indian and International organisations. This initiative will enable the hospitals to respond to the COVID-19 crisis and usher in a rapid and long-term transformation in India's public healthcare infrastructure.

Dozee has been supported in their entrepreneurial journey by DBT, BIRAC through various initiatives like BIG, SEED, LEAP, BioNEST, and others.

About DBT

The Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science and Technology, boosts and augments the development of the biotechnology ecosystem in India through its expansion and application in agriculture, healthcare, animal sciences, environment, and industry.

About BIRAC

Set up by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India, Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), is a not-for-profit Section 8, Schedule B, Public Sector Enterprise, which acts as an Interface Agency to improve and encourage the evolving biotechnology industry to execute strategic research and development activities in context to Nation's product development needs.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Total Covid tests done yesterday by:

Pakistan: 39214
Bangladesh: 20602
Afghanistan: 5070
Assam: 100455

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Total Covid tests done yesterday by:

Pakistan: 39214
Bangladesh: 20602
Afghanistan: 5070
Assam: 100455

Population of Assam is 15% of Pakistan, lol.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Population of Assam is 15% of Pakistan, lol.
I have included Afghanistan to show that Bangladesh has a population 5 times of it but testing is just 4 times. On per capita basis Afghanistan tests much more than Pakistan and Bangladesh but but but Pakis and Bongloids are covid success stories.

Kumata

Country flag
Nibba,

any news on what,s happening to include covaxin in vaccine passport thing....I am worried if this have the potential to halt my travel plans in near term!!!!!

or

should i go and do the classic natwar lal thing and get my self scheduled for covishield too :devil::devil::devil:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Nibba,

any news on what,s happening to include covaxin in vaccine passport thing....I am worried if this have the potential to halt my travel plans in near term!!!!!

or

should i go and do the classic natwar lal thing and get my self scheduled for covishield too :devil::devil::devil:
It is useless BS, world should just stop it.

ladder

Country flag
Nibba,

or

Request to FDA for EUA by BB's USA partner for Covaxin got cancelled. They have been advised to apply through normal route.
Application of Covaxin is still pending with WHO.

Don't take Covishield so early.

IndianYonko

Country flag
Screenshot_20210614-225002_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210614-224906_Chrome.jpg

Why MH has this high daily death count given TN, KL, KL all have approximately same number of active covid cases?🙄🙄

Kumata

Country flag
Request to FDA for EUA by BB's USA partner for Covaxin got cancelled. They have been advised to apply through normal route.
Application of Covaxin is still pending with WHO.

Don't take Covishield so early.
IMO, all the pushback on covaxin is partly driven by pfixer / moderna thing.. i cud be wrong too but i think politics is playing it;s role. It cannot be that a country of 130 crores is fully using it and WHO saying that no EUA while 50 % efficacy bat munchers get through. clearly covaxin is better one and even US research too agree that it gives solid protection again al variants discovered so far!!!!!!!!!!!

perhaps, failure of our babus in MOEA .. still it should be approved by all by september 2021...

ladder

Country flag
IMO, all the pushback on covaxin is partly driven by pfixer / moderna thing.. i cud be wrong too but i think politics is playing it;s role. It cannot be that a country of 130 crores is fully using it and WHO saying that no EUA while 50 % efficacy bat munchers get through. clearly covaxin is better one and even US research too agree that it gives solid protection again al variants discovered so far!!!!!!!!!!!

perhaps, failure of our babus in MOEA .. still it should be approved by all by september 2021...
Yes, hopefully by September it will get both WHO and US certification.

Indrajit

Country flag

Lot of confusion in why the US refused EUA. Some suggesting no new EUA will be issued because of sufficient stock. Novovax seems to also have the same problem inspite of 90% efficiency.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
What I understand is the reason USA refused EUA to Covaxin is the same reason Novavax an American company was refused.

EUA is an extra ordinary provision to grant fast track approval for vaccine in times of pandemic. The US law states that if EUA approved vaccines already cover existing population then no new vaccine shall be granted EUA, they have to go through the routine process for approval. It doesn't amount to non approval but no super fast approval.

Pfizer, Moderna and J&J have covered the market early on. The others are merely late.

johnq

How to save the world, in three easy steps.
Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of mRNA Vaccine technology. Mr. Steve Kirsch is a serial entrepreneur who has been researching adverse reactions to COVID vaccines. Dr. Bret Weinstein is an evolutionary biologist. Bret talks to Robert and Steve about the pandemic, treatment and the COVID vaccines. Bret's Twitter: HTTPS://twitter.com/bretweinstein Steve's paper on COVID vaccine reactions: https://trialsitenews.com/should-you-... Steve's Twitter: HTTPS://twitter.com/stkirsch COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund: https://www.treatearly.org/team/steve... Dr. Malone's website: https://www.rwmalonemd.com/mrna-vacci... Robert's LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rwmalonemd Robert's Twitter: HTTPS://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD

Timestamps: 00:00 Introductions 02:20 This must be discussed 03:13 Will herd immunity be reached? 07:58 Spike protein is very dangerous 13:45 FDA knew it could be toxic if it didn't stay stuck 18:09 Vaccine sufferers censored 23:26 Reviewing the FDA data package 26:41 Corners were cut 27:52 Steve looking at VAERS 32:37 Robert's friends at the FDA and the emergency use authorisation 37:38 Risk benefit and quality life years 40:18 Alternative to vaccines 44:19 Mask wearing RCT 45:28 Three anomalies around vaccines 46:05 Fluvoxamine trials 51:00 Two million dollar offer and the NIH 52:13 Robert's view of the NIH 53:00 Regulatory capture 54:41 Fauci's emails 56:30 Merck on Ivermectin 59:24 Emergent phenomenon 01:01:42 Vaccine deaths 01:03:24 Tess Lawrie's vaccine safety data 01:04:43 Difference between the gene therapy vaccines 01:06:40 Self reported deaths from vaccines 01:09:18 Adverse reactions 01:17:12 Robert on V-safe database 01:19:30 Social media censorship 01:22:20 Steve's experience with denial 01:24:17 Two teams 01:28:20 "Don't come back until your lips are blue" 01:30:52 "Treat people early with drugs" 01:32:11 Ignoring frontline doctors 01:35:39 Financial incentives 01:37:28 Response to demand for RCT on ivermectin 01:38:39 Robert's personal experience with repurposing drugs 01:40:52 Mink and ferrets lab research 01:43:53 Robert on animal model for COVID treatment 01:46:33 Ivermectin works 01:49:13 Repurposing drugs 01:52:17 Doctors ignoring treatments 01:55:31 Effective treatments for long haulers 01:56:45 Robert's response on incentives and hospital liability 02:01:42 Additional antiviral and Gilead overlooking it 02:03:13 Communication is forbidden 02:04:53 Using antivirals as soon as virus presents 02:06:41 Multiple drugs at once and Dr Drew 02:11:02 Trials with drug combinations 02:13:53 Criticism of Fauci and mechanisms of action for ivermectin 02:17:35 Pfizer data on where the vaccine spike protein goes 02:20:42 Spike protein in the ovaries and bone marrow 02:22:12 FDA signals of risk from vaccines and auto-immune issues 02:27:41 Bret summarises and discusses additional harms 02:28:31 Vaccines possibly causing escape mutants 02:31:56 Antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) 02:38:19 Why did Robert and Steve get vaccinated? 02:40:54 Summary of risks including coagulation problems 02:42:41 FDA, thalidomide, and reproductive toxicity 02:48:12 Vaccinating adolescents 02:50:00 Steve on vaccinating his children and the response he receives 02:56:38 Don't be a pioneer, you'll get arrows in the ass 03:00:01 Extended regulatory capture 03:01:10 Can Elon Musk save the planet? 03:05:17 Pharmaceutical industry offshore 03:08:59 Steve's solution, plea to big tech employees, and vaccine long haulers 03:13:41 Robert speaking to big tech employees 03:15:55 Wrap up

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Paytm launches vaccine appointment booking feature on mobile app

IBEF: June 15, 2021

On Monday, Paytm, a fintech players, launched vaccine appointment booking feature on its mobile app for its users.

Paytm said, "Paytm users can now explore, find and book the available vaccination slots for both Covaxin and Covishield vaccines at the nearby centre via the Paytm app. The feature would benefit Indians effortlessly book vaccination slots and gain immunity, assisting in combating the ongoing pandemic."

CoWIN head Mr. R S Sharma said, “A large number of firms, including digital entities such as MakeMyTrip, Paytm, Infosys, are eyeing at approval for providing vaccine bookings.

In May 2021, the government had published new guidelines for the integration of CoWIN with third-party requests, improving the route for such apps to extend vaccine bookings.

Formerly, companies such as Google and Facebook and start-ups like HealthifyMe launched a few tools to assist citizens to find available vaccination slots for appointments.

Platforms such as GetJab and Under45 gained popularity rapidly as they notified users when vaccine slots were available and then directed them to guarantee an appointment at CoWIN platform.

In May 2021, Paytm launched 'Vaccine Finder' feature on its app to facilitate the user obtain leads for vaccine booking, including info such as fee charged for vaccines, the type of vaccine available, etc.

A Paytm spokesperson said, "It is our effort to support India combat this pandemic and come out stronger. Our vaccine finder feature would enable citizens effortlessly book slots at the nearby centre and get a jab.”

India has been speeding up vaccination drive to combat the COVID-19 pandemic. So far, the country administered vaccinations > 25.4 crore to eligible beneficiaries.

The government has been commencing vaccinations in a phased manner, starting with citizens > 60 years, then for citizens > 45 years and in recent times, for citizens aged between 18-44 years.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles