Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

ladder

Country flag
Obviously because not enough are vaccinated yet.

In a years time, vaccination will be what tests are today - passport for entry. By default, countries will accept vaccines certified by WHO, which Covanix is not as of today.
My reading is that it wouldn't be like exactly like you have said.
Countries that will introduce this rule will ask everyone without a WHO certified vaccine certificate to take a jab of single dose vaccine at the port of entry.
The price of vaccine and administering of it to be borne by the traveller themselves.

So if a single vaccine costs $50 and service charge $25 then you will have to pay $75 at the time of entry.

Last edited:

Kumata

Country flag
Obviously because not enough are vaccinated yet.

In a years time, vaccination will be what tests are today - passport for entry. By default, countries will accept vaccines certified by WHO, which Covanix is not as of today.
Your have a valid point but

Look at above aggrement BB have get into.

Moreover, BB have applied for WHO emergency use authorisation some time back. Remember reading the tweet. In another month or two, they will be on WHO list.

Off all the vaccines, they are the best with max protection partly because they r using dead virus instead of MRNA. Traditionally, vaccines r from dead virus only so they r proven and effective.

Point is that even if countries choose to enforce vaccine passport... We have nothing to worry... I travel a lot to Europe / US and deliberately took BB vaccine. So don't worry... Airline / toursim industry too will push WHO to include all vaccine in their list. It's all about dollars...

With Pfizer / moderna coming to India shortly, I think deal is stuck already and its a matter of time only...

captscooby81

Country flag
shuru hogaya hit jobs from svetlana vodka lady

India pre-orders 300 million doses of unapproved Covid-19 vaccine by domestic drugmaker Biological-E

captscooby81

Country flag
As of now even spuutnik is not in authorised list of Wooooo . BB expecting WHO listing approval by July- august .

Your have a valid point but

Look at above aggrement BB have get into.

Moreover, BB have applied for WHO emergency use authorisation some time back. Remember reading the tweet. In another month or two, they will be on WHO list.

Off all the vaccines, they are the best with max protection partly because they r using dead virus instead of MRNA. Traditionally, vaccines r from dead virus only so they r proven and effective.

Point is that even if countries choose to enforce vaccine passport... We have nothing to worry... I travel a lot to Europe / US and deliberately took BB vaccine. So don't worry... Airline / toursim industry too will push WHO to include all vaccine in their list. It's all about dollars...

With Pfizer / moderna coming to India shortly, I think deal is stuck already and its a matter of time only...

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Forwarded by a friend

*SHOCKING* ⤵
Nobel Prize winner of 2018, Japanese physician, scientist and immunologist, Dr Tasuku Honjo, caused a sensation today in the media by saying that the corona virus is not natural. if it is natural, it will not have affected the whole world like that. Because, depending on the nature, the temperature is different in different countries. if it were natural, it would only have affected countries with the same temperature as China. instead, it spreads to a country like Switzerland, the same way it spreads to desert areas. whereas if it were natural, it would have spread in cold places, but would have died in hot places. I have done 40 years of research on animals and viruses. It is not natural. It is manufactured and the virus is completely artificial. I have been working for 4 years in the Wuhan laboratory in China. I know all the staff of this laboratory well. I called them all after the Corona accident. but, all of their phones have been dead for 3 months. It is now understood that all of these laboratory technicians are dead.

Based on all of my knowledge and research to date, I can say this with 100% confidence that Corona is not natural. It did not come from bats. China made it. if what I say today turns out to be false now or even after I die, the government can withdraw my Nobel Prize. but China is lying and this truth will one day be revealed to all.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tasuku_Honjo
Coomers deserve nothing less than death.
coronachankimakabhosda.jpg

Country flag

Cheetah007

Country flag
That's very important to remember. Babaji was called by Kamala Harris and I think what may have happened is again the milking of the holy cow. India needs to say NO to the terms of agreement under which Pfzier will be imported. US is going to donate 80 million doses to south America and east Asia. Why not ramp it to 300 million and donate to India?
Anyways, they are ready for the big bucks.... it will be unfair to our local vaccine marketing, and our potential dominance in vaccine export.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles