Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

doreamon

Country flag
Now his wife is hospitalised.

any ideas on how to get the new DRDO 2DG drug for her(if necessary)?
Its available only in AIIMS , armed forces hospital and drdo hospital as of now . Will be produced mass scale by begining of june

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

omaebakabaka

Just lost a childhood friend of mine, (Age 29)

Name: Mr. Nikhil (Redacting last name for privacy reasons)
- Ex NDA

Feeling very sad, very angry, unlucky and when I talked with his twin brother serving in Airforce as flying officer, I couldn't hold my tears.

I feel helpless, my connection tried for viles of black fungus, which reached my hometown, but I curse god that when it reached, he was already critical. He died unmarried, and is survived by his twin brother. He died so young, which enrages me so much.

Today will be a sad day, today I drink to a fallen one.
Hari Om! May his soul rest in peace and no words are enough to say to surviving members.

Black fungus is a side effect of treatment and not an infection itself that is contagious?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
View attachment 90372

Guys this is snippet is from my RTPCR report. Can anyone explain why I have 2 CT values ? was I infected with 2 types at the same time ?
No it is same Virus. One is portion of non segmented CoVs is Open reading frame involved in encoding RNA polymerase another portion is of structural proteins.

sorcerer

Country flag
India's daily recoveries exceed 4 lakh for the first time

New Delhi
: In a big achievement, India has recorded daily recoveries of more than four lakh

Covid
patients in a single day for the first time.

Giving credit to the dedicated and tireless efforts of all the healthcare and frontline workers, the

Union Health Ministry
on Tuesday said 4,22,436 recoveries were registered in the last 24 hours.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Positivity phelane ke chakkar mein kuch bhi bol doge ?.. Sala Karnataka had 39 percent positivity rate yesterday.. and GOI says India has accounted for every covid positive person.. Meanwhile lots of love to this guy Lav Agarwal.. :bplease:

Screenshot_20210518-185553_Chrome.jpg

sorcerer

Country flag

Daily Recoveries more than 4 Lakh in the country, for the first time

• Less than 3 Lakh daily New Cases consecutively for two days
  • Decline of 1,63,232 in Active Caseload in the last 24 hours
  • India’s Cumulative Vaccination Coverage exceeds 18.44 Crore
  • More than 66 lakh beneficiaries of age group 18-44 Vaccinated, so far

Mikel

Country flag
Correct me if I'm wrong but Mucormycosis wasn't a thing during the 1st wave. And AFAIK it's not really reported anywhere else either, so what are the doctors/hospitals here in India doing wrong?

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Reconciliatory statement by Adar

India especially this liberandu, congressi, commie eco system is really hostile to private enterprise.. Even today on Twitter Congress and commies are blaming SII and BB of profiteering. If not for SII and BB India would have been totally b*m f**ked.. The cost at which these companies sell to India, is very less comparable to other vaccines.. and there was hardly any public money given to them initially.. Man, liberandu ecosystem needs some purge...

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Correct me if I'm wrong but Mucormycosis wasn't a thing during the 1st wave. And AFAIK it's not really reported anywhere else either, so what are the doctors/hospitals here in India doing wrong?
I have talked to my friend which is a doctor and he says it is quite normal for the people who are on ventilator for more days.

I am sure it had happened before too but news channel are more interested this time.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag

India, Nepal now who is next destination for B.1.617?

SKC

Country flag
Pakis and Chinks have launched biological warfare on India.

Paki Musalas gathered freely in their masjids, gathered in their markets. For crying out loud Musalas only bathe once a week. Yet Pakiland has reported such low numbers of cases.

Why can't people see the obvious?
All big cities in Pakistan are back under lockdowns. They are doing 25-30K test per day only.
Compared to that UP is doing 2.5 lac test per day! Rajasthan is doing meagre 35-36K tests.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles