Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

mandestiny

Country flag
One thing sure, bio-weapons will always be the virus. So cant we create one strong anti-viral drug, which can work on all or good no. of viruses ?

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Indian intelligence services explore COVID-19 second wave origin

Indian intelligence services are investigating reports and chasing ‘leads’ that points to the second wave of Covid-19 in the country being possibly engineered by hostile elements.

Some agent reports received by Indian spy agencies suggest new versions of the virus might have been released by hostile elements in crowded urban clusters in Mumbai and Delhi in March.

“But we have to cross-check these reports very thoroughly with medical researchers and state authorities in areas where the second wave started. This is not going to be easy but the trouble is worth taking because if the allegations are true, they point to a scary future security scenario,” a top intelligence official told this writer but on condition of strict anonymity.

He said teams of researchers from the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and other relevant institutes have to be drawn in to check out incidence patterns in areas hit hardest at the beginning of the second wave in India.

oh well
:popcorn:

wheres the esteemed mutation defenders!

and as I see it..the enemies are on the inside itself
It's the government's duty to investigate every scenario. But, towards the end of last year, many parts of India had perfect conditions to enable a mutation like B.1.617 acquire critical mass, as almost all lockdown restrictions were relaxed.. There have been other mutations like B.1.351 and B.1.1.7, as well in other countries.. So, I would still ascribe it to natural mutation unless agencies get proof otherwise..
Regarding the original outbreak, in Wuhan, I think a lab outbreak is much more likely, as the probability of zoonosis creating such a highly human transmissable virus would be close to zero..

doreamon

Country flag
China planned weaponising corona virus with genetic improvement in 2015 . Have nt gone through document but news media showing detailed plan like what kind of weather preferable fr release of virus .. Shd nt be done in day time .. Air must nt be stall etc .. If internal elements are suspected then u cnt do nythng by court . Only kidney cancer , heart attack can help .

not so dravidian

Country flag
It's the government's duty to investigate every scenario. But, towards the end of last year, many parts of India had perfect conditions to enable a mutation like B.1.617 acquire critical mass, as almost all lockdown restrictions were relaxed.. There have been other mutations like B.1.351 and B.1.1.7, as well in other countries.. So, I would still ascribe it to natural mutation unless agencies get proof otherwise..
Regarding the original outbreak, in Wuhan, I think a lab outbreak is much more likely, as the probability of zoonosis creating such a highly human transmissable virus would be close to zero..
VMT, sir. i saw a tweet threat which said the spike protein had to pagmalion mutation somewere. i'll try to get it

here2where

Agree on wuhan lab leak as the most likely source of the outbreak (leak as in one or more researchers got infected and spread started from them), and also very likely virus mutated within our population (including our esteemed leaderans) behaving as if pandemic is over late last year.

ppl wanking on other theories have read too much fiction.

most developed countries 'experiment' with bio-weapons. US, russians, germans ,etc etc .. china also is doing it. but anyone being idiotic enough to set a bio weapon loose in today's age of vulture journalism is beyond all rational beliefs.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Agree on wuhan lab leak as the most likely source of the outbreak (leak as in one or more researchers got infected and spread started from them), and also very likely virus mutated within our population (including our esteemed leaderans) behaving as if pandemic is over late last year.

ppl wanking on other theories have read too much fiction.

Edit - most developed countries 'experiment' with bio-weapons. US, russians, germans ,etc etc .. china also is doing it. but anyone being idiotic enough to set a bio weapon loose in today's age of vulture journalism is beyond all rational beliefs.
-Don't forget CCP allowed flights from wuhan to italy, while they stopped flights from wuhan to rest of china.
-First mass outbreak was in italy, it also happens to be the city where atleast 100,000 chinese workers live, if i recall correctly they were working in chinese owned leather industry
-Also don't forget "hug a chinese" campaign in italy and US in the month of december 2019, this was also the time muricans were avoiding going to chinatowns in their cities.
-Between Dec 2019 to Feb 2020, CCP members in australia and other countries bought up all retail PPE kits, masks and gloves, they sent it back to china.
- Within wuhan CCP literally welded doors to ensure people do not come out of their houses.

None of these prove that CCP care a damn about human lives.

SKC

Country flag
-Don't forget CCP allowed flights from wuhan to italy, while they stopped flights from wuhan to rest of china.
-First mass outbreak was in italy, it also happens to be the city where atleast 100,000 chinese workers live, if i recall correctly they were working in chinese owned leather industry
-Also don't forget "hug a chinese" campaign in italy and US in the month of december 2019, this was also the time muricans were avoiding going to chinatowns in their cities.
-Between Dec 2019 to Feb 2020, CCP members in australia and other countries bought up all retail PPE kits, masks and gloves, they sent it back to china.
- Within wuhan CCP literally welded doors to ensure people do not come out of their houses.

Over 3,00,000 people took flight from Wuhan to North America in January 2020 alone. More than double of that moved from Wuhan to EU in the same time period.
Weather the leakage of virus from Wuhan lab was mistake or not but they intentionally let it spread over the world to take advantage of it.

here2where

All what you say ends up proving is either CCP was extremely clumsy and unprofessional while trying to let loose a bio weapon or we are just barking up the wrong tree.

It would have been infinitely easier for CCP to do a Dr.Peters from 12 Monkeys (send couriers out to 'targeted' cities/countries) and set lose the virus 'innocently' in crowded places like markets, theaters, concerts, etc.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Over 3,00,000 people took flight from Wuhan to North America in January 2020 alone. More than double of that moved from Wuhan to EU in the same time period.
Weather the leakage of virus from Wuhan lab was mistake or not but they intentionally let it spread over the world to take advantage of it.
That is beyond doubt.. China wanted other nations to suffer, and did not want to be the only country to take a economic hit.. It also wanted to use it, to close the economic gap with the west...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
All what you say ends up proving is either CCP was extremely clumsy and unprofessional while trying to let loose a bio weapon or we are just barking up the wrong tree.

It would have been infinitely easier for CCP to do a Dr.Peters from 12 Monkeys (send couriers out to 'targeted' cities/countries) and set lose the virus 'innocently' in crowded places like markets, theaters, concerts, etc.

Firstly, this is not something i am saying for the sake of it, everything i pointed out is from news articles (realtime) while it was happening. later these things got buried under narratives.

-Whether you are barking up the wrong tree, it's up to you to decide.
-I have made up my mind the day i realised that CCP blocked travel with in china, but allowed flights from wuhan to travel all around the world.
-"send couriers out to 'targeted' cities/countries" is what CCP did, this was immediately followed up by CCP with sale of medical equipment while projecting it as aid to those countries.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Ritu Malhotra from Ezyspit, recovered from Covid last week and now distributing food to Needies in Nagpur.

E1LCKlVVcAISmP1.jpeg
E1LCK3wVIAYkHSu.jpeg
E1LCLKIUcAAQe4N.jpeg
E1LCLczVcAAbm_G.jpeg

here2where

CCP is guilty of not disclosing the wuhan lab leak in july-august 2019 timeframe and seek WHO/experts help to contain it. This is criminal in nature and needs to be punished to the full extent of international laws.

But WHO will bell the cat?

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Lots of positive news today:

Modi solved Remdesivir crisis. From 10,000 doses a day to 3.25 lakh doses a day.

Modi ensured WHO doesn't refer to b.1.617 as "Indian strain".

India's infection rates in steady decline according to a gori mem that Lutyens will never cite:

India saw a significant dip in case load consistently:

If Modi was responsible for ALL of India's COVID-related problems, then Modi must be credited for ALL of the lightning-quick solutions too.

here2where

That is beyond doubt.. China wanted other nations to suffer, and did not want to be the only country to take a economic hit.. It also wanted to use it, to close the economic gap with the west...
lab leak happened.
ccp realised they are fcuked when it went over their head.
ccp decided to make $$$ out of the mess....

mofos...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles