Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

captscooby81

Country flag
i read online that it this new mutation variant in UK might have emerged from an immunocompromised patient who got plasma therapy.

So new mutations might arise from immunocompromised people when they are given plasma therapy, Was this therapy reason for our mutation also ?

On plasma therapy, are all state govts activity endorsing plasma therapy or is it Delhi govt only?

doctors endorsing treatments is one thing, but govt lawyers/politicians endorsing it in courtrooms is totally different altogether.

captscooby81

Country flag
Sounds exactly similar to india , No beds hospital resources have stretched or collapsed people dying in waiting to get admitted , Vaccination is very slow , Preferential treatment to elite people in getting vaccinated when common man is waiting . Even after securing big vaccine deal with US giants they are not able to get vaccine delivered on time .

And last but not anger among people over conducting Olympics in pandemic aka similar to our Central Vista project or even Election rallies.

Democracy across the globe face same issues its only china which got away with its dictatorship rule in this pandemic .

Japanese region says deaths at home surge amid COVID-19 wave

May 11, 2021

TOKYO (Reuters) -A growing number of Japanese people are dying of COVID-19 at home as more infectious variants of the coronavirus fuel a fourth wave of infections and hospital resources are stretched to the verge of collapse.

Public anger with the government over its handling of the crisis is growing as are doubts about the viability of holding the Olympic Games in just over 10 weeks, as a vaccination campaign struggles to build up steam.

"Compared to the number of infections, the number of beds for severe cases is very limited in Japan," Yasutoshi Kido, a professor at Osaka City University's Graduate School of Medicine, said on Tuesday.

Kido said hospitals in Osaka were turning away cancer and heart disease patients to make room for COVID-19 cases but their ability to reallocate resources had "almost collapsed".

The western region has been particularly hard hit by the coronavirus and has become the epicentre of cases caused by a variant first identified in Britain that is more infectious and causes more serious conditions.

Japan lags most wealthy countries in its vaccination campaign. Just 2.6% of the population has been inoculated, according to a Reuters tracker, and there are reports that people are finding it difficult to book shots.

"Japan is behind. So our goal now is to really support an acceleration of the vaccination," said Christophe Weber, chief executive of Takeda Pharmaceutical Co, which is handling imports of Moderna Inc's vaccine.

Social media has simmered with discontent over the government's handling of the pandemic. News that the deputy mayor of a central city had agreed to prioritise vaccine shots for the chairman of drug retailer Sugi Holdings Co and his wife drew thousands of angry posts on Twitter.

Sab ki fat rahi ...

Abdus Salem killed

i read online that it this new mutation variant in UK might have emerged from an immunocompromised patient who got plasma therapy.

So new mutations might arise from immunocompromised people when they are given plasma therapy, Was this therapy reason for our mutation also ?
Continuesly going down can you make a table again of the testing cases and deaths as it seems it's going down everyday
Screenshot_2021-05-12-00-03-07-481_com.android.chrome.jpg

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I have already shared the link for the video which details the calculations and studies for the death. The way our youth is not ready to believe studies I am concerned that Happy Hypoxia is a thing with them.
The angrezi speaking Jha dude on Mental MOJO.. you just posted is a moron..
While he is right in saying that Indian infection rates are 10 times the official daily infection rates.. or 30 lakh cases per day.. He assumes an Infection fatality rate of 1 percent, to translate that to 30 thousand deaths a day.. But, India has a Case fatality rate of around 1 percent .. IFR is much lower than CFR.. because there is always a much greater probability of "dying seriously ill covid positive patients" being diagnosed with covid, than a mildly ill or asymptotic person being diagnosed.. In rural India, most of mildly Ill or asymptomatic patients will never go for a test..
Now.. for Flu in the US, CFR is 3 percent, but IFR is 0.1 percent, because most flu cases being mild don't get diagnosed.. Covid being more virulent and hence there being more testing, the difference between IFR and CFR won't be so high.. But, IFR would be much lower than 1 percent for India.. The thumb rule is : the higher your testing, the more CFR tends to converge with IFR.. US has high per capita testing, and its CFR is 1.8 percent.. So, an IFR of 1 percent is plausible in case of US.. But, India with only a sixth of US per capita testing still has a CFR of 1 percent.. This means that India's IFR is even lower than 0.5 percent..
Now, coming to the Burkha dutt crematorium over crowding thing.. and the whole crematoria are running at 5x and 10x thing.. Remember that Covid is like a Tornado.. which hits different places at different times. No crematorium will be burning bodies at 5x or 10x for longer than 2 weeks.. So, you will be very wrong to say that all crematoria in our vast country are burning bodies at 10x pace.. MOJO will always reach those crematoria that are in the middle of a surge.. and at that moment most other crematoriums will only be functioning 1x to 2x pace on average..( and this too only during a peak of a national covid surge.. on other months.. the average Indian crematoriums will be functioning close to 1x)
So, Moral of the story.. The 10x stuff is utter Gora, coconut and Desi vulture crap.. The death toll is no more than 3x at most.. BECAUSE REMEMBER ITS COVID AND NOT AN ASTEROID STRIKE, SO NOT EVERYONE ON THE PLANET GETS F*UCKED ON THE SAME NIGHT :bplease:

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We are only talking about death from Corona virus.
And secondly for a population of 1.3 billion, deaths are natural, unless Indian population has have acess to elixir of life/youth.
( And by no means I am playing down deaths by TB, cancer etc, those are for separate discussion)
I have asked Hiranyaksha, to not watch too much MOJO...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
So finally I have an answer to what has happened to Novavax production in India, thanks to the difficulty getting raw materials out of the US. The news was worse than I expected. There is says, Stan Erck of that firm, a "global raw material supply difficulty".

Kumata

Country flag
So finally I have an answer to what has happened to Novavax production in India, thanks to the difficulty getting raw materials out of the US. The news was worse than I expected. There is says, Stan Erck of that firm, a "global raw material supply difficulty".

U beat me to it.. I just finished reading this thread on shitter.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

And that hollow promise of patent wavers from Biden.. A promise he never intended to fulfill.. America is back.. my a*s

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Mate ,
my friends went to Delhi crematorium personally as they were helping people around. There are 23 crematorium and 8 burial grounds in Delhi. Atleast 300 deads are bought there each day. (23+8)x300 = 9300 deads each day in Delhi alone. I am not even counting NCR.
30000 thousand people die everyday in India excluding COVID deaths.
Delhi has a population of 30 million so approx 800 die every day there.
And also it's not possible to burn 9300 bodies everyday assuming not all of them are Electric creamatorium an average body takes 2 to 3 hours to cremate.

Also not all crematorium allow COVID cremations.

Skyh3ck

Can we have a poll on

Is corona virus a bio war fare by china to control the world

This virus is not bio weapon it's just came from wet market

Just want to see how many people think it's a bio war by china..since they are almost no cases and all world is suffers

Abhay Rajput 02

Can we have a poll on

Just want to see how many people think it's a bio war by china..since they are almost no cases and all world is suffers
I do believe coronavirus is a bioweapon.

Country flag
Can we have a poll on

Ok you have your request above.

Skyh3ck

I think the very first wave was or first attack by china in Dec 2019 was a test to see how effective it is and can how the world react.. can the world find out about it origin..

Trump openly talked about it and he was removed...

When india fought china in galwan and banned its busineses and it felt india gaining with vaccine and medicine diplomacy .. china could not digest it a d this time they send much more dangerous weapon than last one..

They were planning this for many years.. but it is clear now.. they do not want to fight traditional war.. they fear traditional war.. they know they can't do it.. they will loose.. hence this bio war..

All the country who oppose china they are the worst hit..

Skyh3ck

If world does not punish China now.. it will be starting of apocalypse.. China has tasted the blood they will keep doing it again and again..

There is no other country like china who can not see their criticism and compitition..

Sadly there is a pro china government in US and many European country.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Mate ,
my friends went to Delhi crematorium personally as they were helping people around. There are 23 crematorium and 8 burial grounds in Delhi. Atleast 300 deads are bought there each day. (23+8)x300 = 9300 deads each day in Delhi alone. I am not even counting NCR.
I know what you are saying is a very anecdotal evidence hearsay from hour friend. But did your friends go to every crematorium in Delhi and vount exactly 300 dead every day? Did they count 9300 dead every day? Stop the BS out of your rear. In total 25000 Indians die everyday and you want us to believe that 40% of Indians die in Delhi everyday?

Skyh3ck

Few questions

Can a covid positive asymptomatic can get vaccine any side effects?

A after taking first shot a person get covid positive and recover in two weeks. Can he get second dose ?

A person who has taken vaccine can he take ivermect1n and blood thinner will it affect the vaccine in body ?

How long the vaccine immunity will last ?

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Mate ,
Easy dude.. Your friends visiting crematoria will not be in a position to do dispassionate analysis.. In 2018 an average of 399 people died in Delhi each day.. So, if 9300 people die in a day.. then, that's around 9000 covid deaths in Delhi in a day.. Official covid case count during this peak averages around 20000 in Delhi.. Multiply it by 5 for the probable number of infections considering the high positivity rate.. or around 1 lakh cases in Delhi each day during the surge..
9000 deaths would translate to a Infection fatality rate of 9 percent and case fatality rate of around 50 percent.. when only around 7 percent of confirmed covid cases require hospitalization.. even if all those hospitalized end up dying.. Its still not enough to prove your hypothesis.. By the way, Is it Covid or Ebola we are talking about...?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles